SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 pm

maybe she'll zipline between two tall buildings... :yougogirl:

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by atem Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:41 pm

That building doesn't look that tall.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:42 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Tim George Jr.‏@TimGeorgeJr
Had a good yoga session... Ran to gym- they are filming something in the middle of the street ! Think it's the #Bachelorette

Yoga and running?! Whoa!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:48 pm

I think he was joking abt the adrenaline thing JMO

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 29 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 29 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Rappelling or tightroping???? Either would have cameras on the street to get that angle. That intersection is the site of world headquarters for a major player in finance, so probably a fairly large building. The photo we have may not show the exact building depending on the angle.
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Bank of America is down there & is pretty tall. Yikes! I live in CLT and will keep eyes & ears out for the or any scoop! :) I feel like I just made 20 new friends who enjoy All things Bachelor & ette esp my hometown favorite Emily!!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaPete Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 pm

More update from the FB page
Shannon Deese Bromstrup We see them setting up! Waiting for them to arrive :)...it's on the roof of the mint museum, one-on-one date :)
8 minutes ago

Can't we just all get along?
LindaPete
LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:11 pm

lstiff wrote:Bank of America is down there & is pretty tall. Yikes! I live in CLT and will keep eyes & ears out for the or any scoop! :) I feel like I just made 20 new friends who enjoy All things Bachelor & ette esp my hometown favorite Emily!!

You got me girl!!!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:13 pm

lstiff wrote:Bank of America is down there & is pretty tall. Yikes! I live in CLT and will keep eyes & ears out for the or any scoop! Smiley I feel like I just made 20 new friends who enjoy All things Bachelor & ette esp my hometown favorite Emily!!

WELCOME bowdown

So glad you joined in the fun!! And now we know Bank of AMerica and Museum roof top. ANy chance there two are across the street from one another, in such a way Em and date could cross over by rooftop??
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Northstargirl wrote:
lstiff wrote:Bank of America is down there & is pretty tall. Yikes! I live in CLT and will keep eyes & ears out for the or any scoop! Smiley I feel like I just made 20 new friends who enjoy All things Bachelor & ette esp my hometown favorite Emily!!

WELCOME bowdown

So glad you joined in the fun!! And now we know Bank of AMerica and Museum roof top. ANy chance there two are across the street from one another, in such a way Em and date could cross over by rooftop??

Wouldn't they be filming earlier if they wanted to do anything on two buildings? Seems like just a date at the Mint Museum.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:19 pm

Welcomeparty! Istiff We're not from your hometown, but you've just made way more than 20 new friends! jumping

Enjoy! This is some of the most fun part :Nod:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:20 pm

I thought the same thing Atem. but going off of MF's adrenaline date tweet, just trying to sort out the possibilities....
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 54 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+52
Mirzam
BuckeyeGal06
ironcat
docnash14
eightfifteen