SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 10, 2024 6:33 pm

The best part of this show is the bromance! I think guys just don't have as many close friends as women and that's why they are so supportive of each other. They cheer each other on, build each other up and are as cute as can be. I love both Charles L and Gary - nice and kind men. As Charles said, he came looking for love and found it in the most unexpected way!

As for Chock and Joan, clearly he is her F1. I gained some insight into him when he told Joan he needed her to help him open up - Joan loves to take care of people, she'll do so with Chock and, in turn, he'll put her on a pedestal - which is where she had been with her husband.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 11, 2024 6:17 pm

Oh I was wondering why nobody was commenting about the episode and now I see it's in this thread. giggling

I was watching some of it and feel bad for the guys that left as they were super sweet.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49c

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 8367-910 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 I_got_13 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 11, 2024 6:24 pm

I was so sad to see Charles L go home even though I knew he wasn't going to be Joan's type. He's such a sweet man!   awwww

Charles L. Reacts to Being Eliminated From Joan Vassos’ Season of ‘The Golden Bachelorette’

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 11, 2024 6:53 pm

Can we have a double Golden Bachelor with Mark and Charles L.!?

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49c

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 8367-910 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 I_got_13 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 11, 2024 7:33 pm

I was thinking the same thing, @Linds911 The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:02 pm

@albean99 and they get to choose their girls. Make it fun.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Oct 12, 2024 5:30 pm

@albean99 Thanks for posting the article on Charles post-elimination. I envision him living in a neighborhood where everyone lights up when they see him as his hello is so genuine. I can imagine him doing nice things for his neighbors because that is just who he is. I hope he has lots of candy to share on Halloween as there will be people coming to his house to meet him and say thanks for brightening up our screen during the GB!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
provenceguy
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
bluwavz
southerngirlatheart