SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:38 pm

We are starting off tonight with a group strip date for a cancer charity. They are all having fun with it.

I could do without Kaitlyn, but I have to admit she looks good tonight. I like her hair.

Jonathan and his soldier with sparkly boxers was a hoot. Mark as the fireman was good. A tease, but classy.

OMG Charles. He was so shy and quiet at the start of this, but look how far he has come!

That was more fun than Jenn's guys.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:46 pm

@Sprite I had the same thought about Kaitlyn. Not my favorite person but 8 did think she looked much better tonight. Hair is great shorter and her ‘work’ seems to have leveled out…
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:54 pm

Ok. Date with Jordan was SUPER short. No evening portion. Maybe cut short due to Chock drama in the morning. But not even 9 pm and we only have one more date and RC left
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:56 pm

Evening portion she has a chat with Chock and talk about her husband and his mom.
Keith gives her a private dance.
Jonathan gives her the sparkling boxers.
Gary called his son and they did a video chat.
Mark talks about his wife and not wanting to date. I see zero chemistry here. Good. He can be the next Golden Bachelor.

Chock gets the group date rose.

Chock's mom has passed. That is sad. He must feel guilty for leaving her for the show. The other guys are very supportive. That said, there are two ways this could go:

-- Like Joan on the previous season, he becomes a fan favourite and he gets his own season. I don't see this because he kind of bugs me. There is something about him for me...just like Joan.

-- Chock comes back because he can't stop thinking about Joan.

When Joan arrives for her date with Jordan, Chock greets her to tell her about his mom. They are hugging in the front yard. This is sad. He needs to leave.

Sucks to be Jordan who is supposed to be going on a date with her now.

They are going ice skating. Just what old people need...break a hip/back/head...even with some padding. Jordan falls. That would be me.

They sit and discuss his ex who seems to have cheated. A quick peck and we have REO Speedwagon playing for them while they dance. What does it say that I identified that song and band right away? I could be on the bachelor!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:18 pm

Cooking date with Guy...making cupcakes and mac'n cheese. He really can't cook. I didn't need to see that tongue sucking...even if it was really innocent.

They discuss his divorce, which was a surprise to him. I don't see much chemistry here...even though they kissed, he got a rose and she says she can see him walking around her house.

I feel like she is doing her job on these dates...dragging out the sob story, being empathetic. I don't see any true interest in anyone...maybe Chock, but even that I feel is kind of blah.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:31 pm

Macaron's from Pascal during the group date. Yum. She worries if he really is interested because he prefers one on one time with her. Still don't feel it.

She hung around with everyone, but she has Chock on her mind. It seems she is expecting him to come back, but worries he won't. No need...here he is.

This is the most emotion I have seen from Joan.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:39 pm

RC...Pasqual, Jonathan, Mark and Keith. Jordan, Chock and Guy already have a rose.

Charles, Gary, Gil and Dan are going home. Really sad to see Charles go home.

These guys are all such good friends. It's lovely to see.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:44 pm

Preview is interesting. RS May have some of this wrong. Looks to me like Pascal not Jordan is in Final 3. Looks like they have a date on the Paul Gauguin (which I’ve been fortunate to sail on) which is only sailing in French Polynesia. Maybe crew was all on PG for FDs.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 09, 2024 10:58 pm

@luvstx RS said that Jordan is F4 and that Pasqual eliminates himself but he is not sure if it is at F2 or F3.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:00 pm

I'm sorry to see Charles and Gary go. IMO Chock is the only one she seems connected with at this point. I didn't see any chemistry at all with Guy. I thought the date with Jordan went well, but Joan doesn't seem to be feeling it with him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Oct 09, 2024 11:01 pm

@Sprite thanks. Looks like some drama on their FD
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 10, 2024 1:43 pm

I ended up enjoying the GD even though I wasn't sure about it going in. Them raising money for a cancer charity which seemed to make it alright for the guys (and me). The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 4256136633 Jonathan seemed like a professional and he really doesn't look 60. I loved Charles L ripping his shirt off and dancing. He's just too cute! giggling I thought Mark did well and kind of liked that he didn't rip off his shirt like some of the guys. Kaitlyn did pretty well hosting and her expressions made me laugh. She looked great also! I thought Joan might give one of the other guys the GD rose but she seems to have a thing for Chock. He reminds her of her husband. On Dear Shandy, Sharleen & Andy both think that Chock and Joan have similar personalities which may be one reason why they're attracted to each other.

Chock having to go reminded me so much of Joan leaving although he came back quickly it seemed. I felt bad about his mom and the guys were so sweet to him when he told him he had to leave. Joan was upset when he left but we all knew he'd come back even if she wasn't sure.

The 1 on 1 dates seemed short. Could they have been on the same day? I felt bad for Jordan having to skate, especially when he fell so hard. He could have broken something! I'm not sure that either of the dates showed anything special with Joan. We learned that Guy can't cook at all. I like him with the guys more than with Joan for some reason.

I was surprised that she had to send 4 guys home already! This season is going fast. I was sad to see Gary and Charles L leave but I loved how the other guys with roses came out to say goodbye. I think they all seemed to have made good friends and will hopefully keep in touch.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
provenceguy
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
bluwavz
southerngirlatheart