SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:19 am

I trust Joan to make good picks, and I'm looking forward to seeing her men.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 22, 2024 11:13 pm

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10813

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:49 pm

Will be interesting to see her interact with these guys and to see their personalities! However, Jordan Heller and Joan would make a stunning couple! (based upon appearance alone)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5398

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:53 pm

@Norcalgal I agree. He's my pick too based on appearance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:10 pm

From people.com today:

https://people.com/meet-joan-vassos-official-golden-bachelorette-cast-kesley-anderson-dad-8694458
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1925

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Aug 13, 2024 4:56 pm

Oh! Some of these men look really good! Will be interesting to see their personalities!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 13, 2024 11:46 pm

I liked the video of the guys. I'm really looking forward to Joan's season!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 16, 2024 7:58 pm

@Aunties_Love thank you for extracting all the contestants. I might not be able to create all the threads tonight but that's a big help. bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 19, 2024 2:20 am

I don't think any of the guys I thought were interesting are in Joan's F4 I do hope Mark (Kelsey's dad) will be in the running for Golden Bachelor.

Guys I wanted to see a bit about: Bill, Gary, Gregg, Ken and maybe Dan the PI given he might have interesting stories. I also liked the guy who had a job connected with the United Nations and the guy who was a retired Fire Chief from NYC. I saw them on some other (not bach related ) site and will have to go find it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 03, 2024 11:39 am

RS has posted spoilers on Instagram for Joan's season. It looks like some drama with the f2 with one leaving because he wasn't in love with Joan. Hoping he wasn't "the one" in her heart.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:17 pm

Oooo I am not liking this but we'll see! that guy waiting till F2 to realize he was not in love with Joan...don't think he was there for the "right reasons"!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Norcalgal
bluwavz
southerngirlatheart
Linds911
luvstx