SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:04 pm

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10820

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:20 pm

How interesting that RS got the f1 wrong. He seems like a nice guy so fingers crossed that it's worked out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:14 pm

@albean99 I just saw this change. While I was watching earlier, I wrote that I thought Chock would get the 1st impression rose. I thought they had more chemistry. Interesting. Let's see if RS is correct this time.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:34 am

I am happy to hear that Joan chose Chock. I liked him from the first I learned about the contestants and was sorry when RS spoiled that she picked Guy.

Chock was definitely the hidden F1 at the premiere last night. They left his interaction with her until the very end.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:34 am

I couldn't remember who RS had said was F1, so am glad to get these recent posts from the group!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHw5yyXvA0

So I just spent some time reviewing the Season preview from last night and have some details and observations to share. Hope other's find them helpful and interesting. I miss sleuthing!!

Dodge Ball date - guessing it has to be one of next week's GDs as there are 14 guys competing

Epi 3 Cocktail Party - If you go to the 1:05 mark, you will see Joan on the couch talking about how she's not sure if she's ready for another love yet. Wearing a lavender spaghetti strap gown. There are 14 guys in the photo (one face not in the photo) and Gil has a group date rose. This is the episode where she talks to Gerry as you glimpse her earrings and spaghetti strap in the cap with Gerry. I'm guessing this must be Epi 3 as there are still 14 guys there but could be Epi 4

One on One dates:

Pascal- they fly to Vegas and go to Paris hotel. Wayne Newton (AGAIN!) sings to them
Mark - in shots in a Vineyard.
Chock - Disneyland
Chock - they are in a shot with fake snow. Guess it could be Disneyland but I guessing it's a second one on one.

HTDs
Chock - they make it look like she is letting him go. But to me it's classic HTD ending with them having been on a bench. Vegetation is not Tahiti
Guy - another presumably bench shot with a stucco building behind them. Would make sense that it's Reno area.

Final thoughts:
I think we may see some guys (Mark and Gil) self-eliminate because they just aren't ready to love again after loss.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:42 pm

There are a few vineyards very near the mansion, so this could be a local date.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:34 pm

@pavalygurl I'd be happy to host a date at my working vineyard/ranch!  I went to a party at a venue that Trista had one of her 1 on 1 dates near Los Gatos. It was spectacular and I saw all the areas that were filmed, including a row boat on a small lake.

Edited to add website of Trista's date - just took me a few minutes to remember it!
https://www.nestldown.com

Last edited by Norcalgal on Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:56 pm

Thanks for taking the time to sleuth the season preview, @luvstx, however I don't believe that can be Mark at the vineyard because the guy doesn't have sideburns going into a beard like Mark does. You can see that when it goes from .36 sec to .37.

I'm not sure if Mark leaves on his own but that's an interesting thought, especially after we heard Joan say she she loved him. Sharleen's husband Andy (Dear Shandy podcast) also thinks that Mark leaves on his own.

Joan's FRC dress is beautiful!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:30 pm

albean99 wrote:Thanks for taking the time to sleuth the season preview, @luvstx, however I don't believe that can be Mark at the vineyard because the guy doesn't have sideburns going into a beard like Mark does. You can see that when it goes from .36 sec to .37.

I'm not sure if Mark leaves on his own but that's an interesting thought, especially after we heard Joan say she she loved him. Sharleen's husband Andy (Dear Shandy podcast) also thinks that Mark leaves on his own.

Joan's FRC dress is beautiful!

I was iffy on mark in the vineyard so I’ll agree.

And I love Dear Shandy and chuckled when I heard Andy say Mark may leave on his own cause I’d just had that thought.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:51 pm

@albean99 @luvstx That thought crossed my mind as well. It seems like tptb still love Mark (what's not to love? laugh out loud) so I think he goes far. I wonder if him leaving would hinder him from being the next Golden Bach or if production wants him so much they manuevered something to let it happen???

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:02 pm

@pavalygurl I've always thought he'd be their top choice for the next Golden Bach. When I saw him with Joan, I thought mutual admiration but my impression is she is accustomed to a fine life style and Mark seems more low key than that. No critique of either of their choices - just an observation.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
provenceguy
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
bluwavz
southerngirlatheart