SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:58 pm

I think Mark would have to be the Silver Bachelor since he's only 57. Hugesmile

Well, it's happened again! I thought it was a typo when the headlines said that someone from the Golden Bachelorette had a restraining order. The article says that temporary restraining order against Gil Ramirez came out after they did a background check not long before filming. Also, it doesn't sound like he lasted long even though given a rose on Wednesday. People (Exclusive)

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15511

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:05 am

pavalygurl wrote:@albean99 @luvstx   That thought crossed my mind as well.   It seems like tptb still love Mark (what's not to love? laugh out loud) so I think he goes far.  I wonder if him leaving would hinder him from being the next Golden Bach or if production wants him so much they manuevered something to let it happen???

Exactly my thoughts. TPTB want Mark for next lead so after they let the viewers get aquainted with him for a few episodes they'll find a way to have him self eliminate or have Joan let him go. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:02 am

My only question about Chock is that he lives (and seems rooted to) Wichita, Kansas, and likely has family in the area. Plus, he is still working. How would Kansas work for Joan, or would they split their time somewhat between their two residences? In a way I could see Guy better because Reno is a resort area, and not that far from San Francisco, etc., for weekends away. Also as an ER doc, he could work anywhere.

I'm always thinking in terms of practicalities. If your kids/grandkids are all scattered, then it doesn't matter as much where you live, but if your family is rooted in a particular area, it would be tough to move. Hopefully Joan and Chock had a good discussion about that in the fantasy suite.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:09 am

I saw this article and it fits this conversation.
Someone on The Golden Bachelorette Is Going to Have to Put Family Second

I don't believe that not being willing to move was the whole story for Gerry & Theresa. Her career, which he admired during the show, didn't seem as good when he wanted to start traveling. I imagine he had some things she didn't like also.

Having said that, it will be difficult for anyone to leave their family behind to move to be together, especially grandkids. We can only hope that Joan and her final one discussed this in the FS and have at least a working plan. I think the smartest thing would be for them to plan a distant relationship to start with as they get to know each other better to see if they have what it takes to make it work.  Some of the successful couples in the franchise started that way.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:51 pm

@albean99 After all was said and done with Theresa and Gerry, I think we did not see the whole picture of who Gerry is. I agree with you that something didn't sit right with Theresa - it may really have had nothing to do with Gerry's traits or character. I'm actually glad we didn't get all the details - go quietly their separate ways.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5430

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:20 pm

Does anyone know the F1 spoiler?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:09 am

@Jolena RS says Chock after previously saying it was Guy
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:41 am

@Jolena, if you'd like to see it from the f4, it's on the previous page or you can see it here. The order has changed from earlier on.
Joan's final 4 spoilers

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:50 pm

Whole bunch of stuff coming out on one of Joan's suitors:

https://ew.com/golden-bachelorette-contestant-screen-time-cut-after-restraining-order-8716381

https://people.com/golden-bachelorette-run-background-check-on-gil-ramirez-before-restraining-order-exclusive-8715685

https://people.com/golden-bachelorette-run-background-check-on-gil-ramirez-before-restraining-order-exclusive-8715685

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 26, 2024 5:21 pm

Joan did a short interview on Jason Tartick's podcast. Joan on Trading Secrets It's funny because I don't listen all that much but was interested in the last 3 episodes. Joan made it clear when asked that she's not planning on moving away from her family and she doesn't expect the guy to do it either. She said that she and the f1 can spend time together but they both spent a lot of time building their lives so why would either be expected to just give it up. She did say that hopefully, farther down the road, that their lives could merge and be together. I could see it working if both agree going in.

Her deal breaker is that she and her husband spent a lot of time and work building a very comfortable lifestyle and she wants someone who did the same because travelling takes money. I have this feeling that is why all of her final 4 seem to be pretty well off. Mark and his 24 year (?) military career may not fit with what Joan's looking for.

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Sep 26, 2024 6:48 pm

@albean99 I alluded to this in my post about episode 1 so I agree with you. Small town Louisiana would be a bit too sleepy for Joan anyway.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Oct 09, 2024 8:08 pm

There are fresh DV allegations, this time against Joan's supposed F2 Guy Gansert. I don't know what to make of it. The Sun is rather tabloid-y, but I'm not sure what a good comparison would be for a comparable U.S. paper.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/12637155/golden-bachelorette-guy-gansert-threaten-shoot-restraining-order-ex/
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
provenceguy
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
bluwavz
southerngirlatheart