SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:54 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Great sleuthing!  I do think Theresa if F1 and I have been thinking that from almost the start.  If Leslie is F1, they truly fooled me but anything is possible! Just hoping that Gerry did find the one and that the F2 will be consider as the potential Golden Bachelorette (if she wants of course)! The Golden Bachelor surpass all of my expectations indeed!

Fleurdesel, just curious if you could share with us why you've thought it was Teresa from almost the start. We are all so 'in the weeds' that I'd love to hear your thoughts.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:28 pm

I think it's Theresa as well. I think she was lagging behind Leslie before her overnight with Gerry. But IMO her overnight sold him on the concept that they have a lot in common, and are deeply compatible. I think that something about her reminded him of his relationship with his wife. It felt more homey and familiar to him. I also think that Gerry has a practical side, and that one of the reasons he sent Faith home was a difference in lifestyles. IMO he and Theresa are the closer and better match.

That's not to say that I think he and Leslie are a bad match. If that's his choice, I think he would enjoy her company and they would have a lot of fun with each other.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:41 pm

@luvstx sometimes I watch little bits of the bachelor without the sound on and it's always interesting to see the interactions. It's just the way Gerry lights up, his face blushes but for me, it is his eyes that speaks the most, they sparkles whenever he looks at Theresa!  But I do believe he was very much attracted to Leslie, that is undeniable.  But I do think Theresa is closer to Gerry's "idea" of a partner then Leslie. We'll see!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:47 pm

Screen caps dump for the finale https://youtu.be/qCPIqmTEl8Q?si=21GrZ0DSNszEmRr6

LCD?

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Img_5313

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Img_5245

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Img_5316

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Img_5312

Walking to break up
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Img_5314

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Img_5315

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:07 pm

@sdmom Yes, those first pics are all from Theresa's LCD. Grey hoodie on Gerry. Black and White top on Theresa.
As well, the part in the latest preview where we see Gerry say 1000%, that was said to Theresa, NOT to Leslie as they made it appear in the preview.
Theresa's LCD was at her place in the Villa.
I'm not sure if they had day-time activity on her LCD...?

And the last two pics are of the break-up but based upon his hunched shoulders as he's walking down the hallway, I think this was AFTER the break-up. His posture as he knocked on her door was more confident.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:52 am

One more SC https://youtu.be/NYY7Icf835k?si=zaZGlwAleNHaXPCP

Have we seen this? Her hair looks so straight! Looks like She has a brown/gold tank top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Img_5317

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:58 am

@sdmom don’t remember this
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:22 am

I promise last SC for today! Lol.
From the Springs Resort & Spa FB site, there’s a video posted in March of 2016, about their then new Aracari building, where I sleuthered Leslie stayed.

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Img_5318
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Img_5219

the door in Aracari building matches the door Gerry knocked for his break up. Remember, Theresa stayed at a villa with glass doors.

One more proof, imo, Gerry broke up with Leslie, in her suite.

(I do think he had Leslie for F1 going into FSD. Why did he change his mind? I don’t know.)

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:06 am

@sdmom awesome work again! Wondering if Gerry broke up with Leslie at the end of their LCD? Since it seems these are the only SC that could be Leslie? JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:12 am

@sdmom great job yet again!

Don't they usually have a daytime portion of the LCD??? Have we seen anything to conclude that Theresa and/or Leslie did?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:23 am

luvstx wrote:@sdmom great job yet again!

Don't they usually have a daytime portion of the LCD???  Have we seen anything to conclude that Theresa and/or Leslie did?

Not that I have seen! I bet they did! However maybe since filming was so rushed? They won’t show it!?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:32 am

sdmom wrote:One more SC https://youtu.be/NYY7Icf835k?si=zaZGlwAleNHaXPCP

Have we seen this? Her hair looks so straight! Looks like She has a brown/gold tank top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 42 Img_5317

I thought this was the dress or top that is black with red flowers. There is another screencap showing more detail. I think there is a small red flower on her right strap. I may be wrong - but I thought I would mention this. I thought it might be her LCD outfit ... because of the screencap showing her entering or leaving maybe her balcony of her room - at night. It was discussed whether she might be coming back to see Gerry - and that idea was rejected. But she had on something with a black strap ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218