SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:00 pm

@CHO I don't see spaghetti straps here. Looks like a brown or goldish thicker strap on her left shoulders with hints of the same on her right.

One thought: we never saw footage of Leslie touring her new digs at The Springs. That video only showed Gerry and separately Theresa. Wonder if this is part of Leslie's tour that ended up on the cutting room floor....

Or her daytime portion of the LCD if they had them.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:13 pm

I found an other article that states that the Golden Bachelor Finale and ATFR are two hours total.
The Bustle gave the time-table for BIP having only a ONE hour program on the night of the 30th, to make room for Golden Bachelor Finale.
The BIP Finale will be three hours on Dec. 7th.

From The Bustle.
" With Thanksgiving — and the highly anticipated The Golden Bachelor finale — around the corner, the Bachelor in Paradise Season 9 schedule is about to get an overhaul. Luckily, ABC already revealed exactly when viewers can expect to find out if their favorite couples end up together in a supersized BiP finale.

Following a holiday break to “hit the daybed and relax,” the penultimate episode shifts to 10 p.m. for a shorter, one-hour installment (to make room for Gerry’s Golden Bachelor finale) on Nov. 30. Not to worry, though. When the BiP Season 9 finale drops on Dec. 7, the network will make up for lost time by stretching the episode to three hours, airing from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m."

Just in case, people are still wondering about how many twists and turns can possibly still happen in the two hours left.
I think it is safe to say, it's a done deal.
From all the prior sleuthing detailed on this thread, then adding the screen cap evidence that sdmom posted to corroborate that sleuthing, and with a two hour Finale and ATFR -
Theresa is F1.  :yes:

https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/bachelor-in-paradise-season-9-finale-schedule

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:43 pm

CHO wrote:
sdmom wrote:One more SC https://youtu.be/NYY7Icf835k?si=zaZGlwAleNHaXPCP

Have we seen this? Her hair looks so straight! Looks like She has a brown/gold tank top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5317

I thought this was the dress or top that is black with red flowers. There is another screencap showing more detail. I think there is a small red flower on her right strap.  I may be wrong - but I thought I would mention this.  I thought it might be her LCD outfit ...  because of the screencap showing her entering or leaving maybe her balcony of her room - at night.  It was discussed whether she might be coming back to see Gerry - and that idea was rejected.  But she had on something with a black strap ...

You mean these?

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5220

Same outfit, but we can see her earring better
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5246

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5248

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:47 pm

RizBiz wrote:I found an other article that states that the Golden Bachelor Finale and ATFR are two hours total.
The Bustle gave the time-table for BIP having only a ONE hour program on the night of the 30th, to make room for Golden Bachelor Finale.
The BIP Finale will be three hours on Dec. 7th.

From The Bustle.
" With Thanksgiving — and the highly anticipated The Golden Bachelor finale — around the corner, the Bachelor in Paradise Season 9 schedule is about to get an overhaul. Luckily, ABC already revealed exactly when viewers can expect to find out if their favorite couples end up together in a supersized BiP finale.

Following a holiday break to “hit the daybed and relax,” the penultimate episode shifts to 10 p.m. for a shorter, one-hour installment (to make room for Gerry’s Golden Bachelor finale) on Nov. 30. Not to worry, though. When the BiP Season 9 finale drops on Dec. 7, the network will make up for lost time by stretching the episode to three hours, airing from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m."

Just in case, people are still wondering about how many twists and turns can possibly still happen in the two hours left.
I think it is safe to say, it's a done deal.
From all the prior sleuthing detailed on this thread, then adding the screen cap evidence that sdmom posted to corroborate that sleuthing, and with a two hour Finale and ATFR -
Theresa is F1.  :yes:

https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/bachelor-in-paradise-season-9-finale-schedule

Oh I have no doubt Gerry chose Theresa, but I just don’t know if Leslie had LCD, when Gerry broke up with her, why both women had FRC dresses on outdoors….
We can speculate all we warm but I am a firm believer of Screencaps Don’t Lie, so I’d like to see more previews to support our speculations.

If people want to any more screencaps, let me know. I will see what I can do.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:05 pm

sdmom wrote:
CHO wrote:
sdmom wrote:One more SC https://youtu.be/NYY7Icf835k?si=zaZGlwAleNHaXPCP

Have we seen this? Her hair looks so straight! Looks like She has a brown/gold tank top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5317

I thought this was the dress or top that is black with red flowers. There is another screencap showing more detail. I think there is a small red flower on her right strap.  I may be wrong - but I thought I would mention this.  I thought it might be her LCD outfit ...  because of the screencap showing her entering or leaving maybe her balcony of her room - at night.  It was discussed whether she might be coming back to see Gerry - and that idea was rejected.  But she had on something with a black strap ...

You mean these?

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5220

Same outfit, but we can see her earring better
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5246

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5248

Yes - those are the pics - but I agree with your findings - and her hair is not straight ! Thank you for clearing that up !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:06 pm

luvstx wrote:@CHO I don't see spaghetti straps here.  Looks like a brown or goldish thicker strap on her left shoulders with hints of the same on her right.

One thought:  we never saw footage of Leslie touring her new digs at The Springs.  That video only showed Gerry and separately Theresa.  Wonder if this is part of Leslie's tour that ended up on the cutting room floor....

Or her daytime portion of the LCD if they had them.

So I rewatched the FD episode. In the beginning when Gerry said He’s down to two amazing women, then they showed us this SC of Leslie, and  Theresa wheeling her luggage. Notice Leslie had the same hairstyle, same earrings on the second SC which was shown near the end of the episode, after both FSD, with her voiceover, something like “I know there are two of us…”

Could these be her daytime LCD? Anyone’s guess is as good as mine!

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5315
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Img_5222

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:20 pm

Well the door SC pretty much does it. Thanks, @sdmom! The only thing that we can't explain is Leslie in the blue formal dress. The LCDs are very informal and we already saw what she wore to meet Gerry's family. I just can't imagine Leslie coming back if he changes his mind after breaking up with her. no idea

I was trying to fathom why Gerry would basically tell Leslie she's the one when he didn't have to do that. Even if his mind changed later, the point is that he should never have told her that on their FD, imo. It wasn't fair to her or to Theresa. That's my beef with him and not the sleuthing. JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:25 pm

@albean99 I think Gerry honestly thought he was picking Leslie and then changed his mind.

I read an interview where he said he had TWO watershed moments during the Fantasy Suites. Personally, I think he was a bit underwhelmed with his conversations with Leslie and it got him thinking that maybe they weren't a match. And then Theresa blew him away with her confidence, easy conversation about important things, etc. So he changed his mind.

It's still not a good look for Gerry. Being the lead can really mess with your sense of civility....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:09 pm

And I think looking back, Gerry now realized that he should of not said ILU to the last 2 women even if at the time he taught he felt it. He's not the first one to do it unfortunately... At least, he realized that Theresa was his F1 and "spared" Leslie from even going to the FRC. God, I always hate it when both women/men are in that limo going to the FRC...(producers loves it)! Anyway, I feel so very bad for Leslie, she's a great woman full of energy and love and I truly hope that they will offer her the golden bachelorette gig if she wants it!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:39 pm

@Fleurdesel I don't think Leslie is the best candidate for Golden Bachelorette. I don't think she has the emotional strength to handle the lead role. I like her but she definitely comes across as a bit fragile and beaten down by her love life. It's also why I think the break up with Gerry is going to be brutal. I think she will rebound from it pretty well as I think she will quickly realize outside the bubble that she really wasn't that 'into' Gerry. She's competitive (by her own admission) and wanted to 'win' but I think she'll realize that they aren't really compatible.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:49 pm

I think Faith will be the Golden 'Ette.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:01 pm

@provenceguy Faith could handle it well. I think Joan is also a sentimental favorite. And then there's Ellen....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 53 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218