SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:34 pm

That's an interesting thought, @RizBiz. I was trying to figure out why Sandra would be filming where Joey is but that could happen. The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 4256136633

Re: Gerry's f1. I've been thinking it was Leslie for a while now and I was wavering with Theresa after some of your comments but I'm back to Leslie now. I was listening to Dear Shandy and they reminded me of some things that I noticed when watching. It just feels like he was more into Leslie and Faith during the HTDs. I kind of think that they're trying to keep Theresa in it by having him say that he loves her off camera.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:23 pm

@albean99 Might be. no idea
But, have you listened to the preview (first video) on page five of this thread?
Listen closely where the voice over is spoken, "I thought that you said you chose me." Sobbing.
That to me is the clincher. That's Leslie's voice. Not Theresa's.
Especially since they tried to make us think at first that it was Ellen who said that, when it wasn't her either.

Then, in that same first preview sneak peak, they make the effort to immediately cause doubt with the splice and dice of Gerry saying, I just don't feel a connection with you, I'm sorry.  And then camera pans to Theresa crying Oh No, How can this be happening?
We now know that was about the zip it drama: an other total manipulation, splice and dice.

So many subliminal messages which the editors tried to plant in the psyche of the viewer, as they weave and create '
their story'.
WHY throw Theresa under the bus on so many different occasions? To the point where she wrote an instagram message to defend herself?
Has that EVER been allowed to happen before?
And WHY prolong this last rose?

I still have not seen any conclusive reason why Leslie would be F1.
Could you share some of the proofs that Shandy provided?
The supposed person in the mirror during the interview could be anybody. A producer, etc.
Gerry's own choice of words, after the fact make me quite confident it is Theresa.
He spoke about:
Watershed moment.
Church attendance is something important to know about.
Clarity during the FS dates.

For most people, the 'clarity' for Leslie as F1 is already there.
Watershed means there will be a change.

As well, We need to remember that Faith's HTD was first, then Leslie's was second and Theresa's was last.
ALL the hours they spent together on each date (of all three) was condensed into less than 15 minutes each. MUCH more happened than what they allowed us to see.

So much for my 2 cents.  :detective

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:08 pm

RizBiz wrote:Just a thought.
@Jeepers and others posted on Joey's thread about Sandra's Instagram post, about filming  in Tulum Mexico.

Could they already be working on a Paradise for Seniors?

If anybody would fit into that scenario, I do see Sandra being up for it.
Not sure where they would get the guys from, but who says that they have to be 'known ' already?
(Just trying to figure out WHY and WHAT Sandra would be filming there. Smiley )

Any chance they have picked her for the next golden Bachelorette??  I wondered earlier what the heck would be up with her being in Tulum?

Last edited by luvstx on Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Autocorrect)
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:34 pm

@luvstx 

I haven't heard anything about recruitment of guys for Golden Bachelorette.  I suspect that would have been spoiled by someone if they are filming this version of the show.  Same thing for Golden BIP...they need more male contestants and IDK that they would/could keep it quiet.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:51 am

I cannot visualize a Bachelor in Paradise show for seniors. affraid :crazed laugh out loud Can you imagine 60 & 70 year olds in bathing suits on the beach kissing on beach beds and drinking at the bar laugh out loud Oh dear God help us ! cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4301

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:33 am

Could it be that Sandra was simply vacationing in Tulum? Almost outlandishly coincidental, but possible. Her reference to filming in her IG caption could be the show/producer was filming, not Sandra. She wouldn’t have been so naïve to post, she would’ve known better, if she was actually filming something.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:38 pm

Sharleen from Dear Shandy was on the show during Juan Pablo's season and she always watches for times we hear the lead speaking but don't see it, @RizBiz. That happened twice during Theresa's HTD, once when he said that he loved her and later when he said that he told all 3 that he loved them. Andy asked her if it's possible that they Frankenbyted it from different times and she said absolutely. She had it happen to her when they either put things together or used it from a different time. They both thought that Gerry's response to Theresa when she said she was in love with him wasn't as warm as the way he was with the other two. I went back and watched it and have to agree with them. Also, it's very seldom that they put the true f1 as the last date because they're trying to make it seem like it's not them. I guess we'll see but right now I'm thinking it's Leslie.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15471

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:21 pm

albean99 wrote:Sharleen from Dear Shandy was on the show during Juan Pablo's season and she always watches for times we hear the lead speaking but don't see it, @RizBiz. That happened twice during Theresa's HTD, once when he said that he loved her and later when he said that he told all 3 that he loved them. Andy asked her if it's possible that they Frankenbyted it from different times and she said absolutely. She had it happen to her when they either put things together or used it from a different time. They both thought that Gerry's response to Theresa when she said she was in love with him wasn't as warm as the way he was with the other two. I went back and watched it and have to agree with them. Also, it's very seldom that they put the true f1 as the last date because they're trying to make it seem like it's not them. I guess we'll see but right now I'm thinking it's Leslie.

@Albean99  Yes, I do remember Sharlene. She was a beautiful contestant. I liked her. Smiley Didn't know she had her own show.
Thank you for sharing her thoughts.  yes

I do agree that at this moment of 'filming' (going into FS dates) Gerry is more enamoured physically with Leslie than he is with Theresa. Their chemistry and mutual attraction is obvious. She's fun and exciting, and I think he believed that she was the F1. And I think that is what they are obviously showing us with the edit.

However, ( and not to belabour the point) my opinion on Theresa as F1 is largely based upon what Gerry has been saying AFTER the show wrapped filming. AFTER his so called Watershed Moment that he mentioned many times in interviews, AFTER filming wrapped. From the 'hind-sight is 20/20" perspective on Gerry's part.

Between now (heading into FSDs) and the FRC, in his words, he gained clarity and had a water-shed moment.
Regardless what was happening up to this point - which was fact at that time - it would not be fact at the end.
The water-shed moment will bring a change to the flow, as we have seen it up till now.
That's why this reminds me so much of the Des and Chris season. Not sure if you saw that one?
Or in the reverse, Deanna being head over heels for Graham and then in the eyes of many of the viewers, actually just 'settling' for Jesse, because she had to pick someone.
Decisions changing dramatically very close to the end of the process.    no idea

However, in the eyes of the viewers, they have now perfectly set up Leslie for the Golden Bachelorette, IF she wants it.
BTW, I think she would be GOLD for the franchise.

So yes, we will see. Smiley
Just too bad they have to drag it on so long till the finale.
In the meantime, it appears from Faith's Instagram, that she is enjoying the attention again of handsome, male admirers.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:54 pm

@Jolena I hear ya!  I can't remember where I saw this, but Wells was talking (he seemed serious) about his wanting to have a GB  BIP show.  He was talking about Scottsdale AZ or somewhere similar with a golf club as the attraction vs a beach.  IDR all the activities but they seemed like something at a community for "active seniors" would have.   no idea

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:08 pm

@RizBiz I highly recommend subscribing to Sharlene's podcast with her hubby Andy "Dear Shandy". They are a delightful couple and he's quite funny.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:25 am

THURSDAY, NOV. 9
8:00-9:14 p.m. EST – The Golden Bachelor: The Women Tell All
Logline: Thirteen incredible women reunite with Gerry and each other for the first time during a night of emotional “Bachelor” firsts. Plus, the heart-wrenching conclusion to the hometown rose ceremony is revealed and a look at the shocking season finale.

Extended Logline: It’s a “Bachelor” first when 13 incredible “Golden” women reunite with Gerry –and each other – to discuss their journeys to love and the friendships they found along the way. In an evening full of never-before-seen moments and hilarious bloopers, they’ll share stories of love, loss and personal growth as well as insight into their lives now while also dishing on the drama. Then, the dramatic conclusion to Gerry’s most heart-wrenching rose ceremony yet is revealed and, for the first time since that fateful night, Gerry will come face-to-face with the woman who didn’t receive his hometown week rose. Plus, a look at the shocking season finale.

(TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The 13 women in studio are the following:
April, 65, a therapist from Port St. Lucie, Fla.
Christina, 73, a retired purchasing manager from Sierra Madre, Calif.
Edith, 60, a retired realtor from Downey, Calif.
Ellen, 71, a pickleball co-captain from Delray Beach Fla.
Joan, 60, a school administrator from Rockland, Md.
Kathy, 70, a retired educational consultant from Austin, Texas
Marina, 60, an educator from Los Angeles, Calif.
Nancy, 60, a retired interior designer from Alexandria, Va.
Natascha, 60, a pro-aging coach and midlife speaker from New York City, N.Y.
Pamela, 75, a retired salon owner from Aurora, Ill.
Patty, 70, a retired real estate professional from Durham, N.C.
Sandra, 75, a retired executive assistant from Doraville, Ga.
Susan, 66, a wedding officiant from Aston, Penn.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-golden-bachelor-the-women-tell-all-11-09/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:28 pm

RizBiz wrote:
albean99 wrote:Sharleen from Dear Shandy was on the show during Juan Pablo's season and she always watches for times we hear the lead speaking but don't see it, @RizBiz. That happened twice during Theresa's HTD, once when he said that he loved her and later when he said that he told all 3 that he loved them. Andy asked her if it's possible that they Frankenbyted it from different times and she said absolutely. She had it happen to her when they either put things together or used it from a different time. They both thought that Gerry's response to Theresa when she said she was in love with him wasn't as warm as the way he was with the other two. I went back and watched it and have to agree with them. Also, it's very seldom that they put the true f1 as the last date because they're trying to make it seem like it's not them. I guess we'll see but right now I'm thinking it's Leslie.

@Albean99  Yes, I do remember Sharlene. She was a beautiful contestant. I liked her. Smiley Didn't know she had her own show.
Thank you for sharing her thoughts.  yes

I do agree that at this moment of 'filming' (going into FS dates) Gerry is more enamoured physically with Leslie than he is with Theresa. Their chemistry and mutual attraction is obvious. She's fun and exciting, and I think he believed that she was the F1. And I think that is what they are obviously showing us with the edit.

However, ( and not to belabour the point) my opinion on Theresa as F1 is largely based upon what Gerry has been saying AFTER the show wrapped filming. AFTER his so called Watershed Moment that he mentioned many times in interviews, AFTER filming wrapped. From the 'hind-sight is 20/20" perspective on Gerry's part.

Between now (heading into FSDs) and the FRC, in his words, he gained clarity and had a water-shed moment.
Regardless what was happening up to this point - which was fact at that time - it would not be fact at the end.
The water-shed moment will bring a change to the flow, as we have seen it up till now.
That's why this reminds me so much of the Des and Chris season. Not sure if you saw that one?
Or in the reverse, Deanna being head over heels for Graham and then in the eyes of many of the viewers, actually just 'settling' for Jesse, because she had to pick someone.
Decisions changing dramatically very close to the end of the process.    no idea

However, in the eyes of the viewers, they have now perfectly set up Leslie for the Golden Bachelorette, IF she wants it.
BTW, I think she would be GOLD for the franchise.

So yes, we will see. Smiley
Just too bad they have to drag it on so long till the finale.
In the meantime, it appears from Faith's Instagram, that she is enjoying the attention again of handsome, male admirers.

My concern - or question is -
Leslie apparently gets the "leap of faith" date - rock climbing. And that leaves Theresa getting the horseback riding date (not the outing he had with Faith).
Has the leap of faith date every gone to the F2 ??
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218