SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:24 pm

Absolutely, Amethyst!  Some ppl are so mean though.... Breaks my heart.  Hope she's ok one way or the other... Any so-called drama with her was so benign, odd that ppl overlook faith gushing about her date and Leslie's attempt at a provocative dance....  

I'm really trying to wrap my head around the edit. It seems Theresa's daughter wasn't aware her mom had packed a birthday suit.... Were tptb in Theresa's corner, providing the bathing suit, and later the birthday treat? But now they have him calling her last all the time. There has to be a method to their madness....

Maybe after 2 fairly obvious love stories (Zach and charity) they wanted things to be less clear? Rotten thing to do to the old folks though, jmo. Practically the whole country is rooting for Ger, would hate for him to spend the after-season defending (and worse, possibly losing) his choice....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:31 pm

Billysmom wrote:Absolutely, Amethyst!  Some ppl are so mean though.... Breaks my heart.  Hope she's ok one way or the other... Any so-called drama with her was so benign, odd that ppl overlook faith gushing about her date and Leslie's attempt at a provocative dance....  

I'm really trying to wrap my head around the edit. It seems Theresa's daughter wasn't aware her mom had packed a birthday suit.... Were tptb in Theresa's corner, providing the bathing suit, and later the birthday treat? But now they have him calling her last all the time. There has to be a method to their madness....

Maybe after 2 fairly obvious love stories (Zach and charity) they wanted things to be less clear? Rotten thing to do to the old folks though, jmo. Practically the whole country is rooting for Ger, would hate for him to spend the after-season defending (and worse, possibly losing) his choice....

I think it's very possible that Theresa is Gerry's F1 and they edited it to look otherwise so that people would keep watching.

Didn't someone say that in an interview Gerry said that FSDs gave him clarity? Perhaps he woke up and realized that Leslie and he had hot chemistry but that their lifestyles weren't compatible after all.

If Theresa is F1, I think TPTB used her for their gain. But that's the name of the game on this show and she would have known it could happen to her.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:39 pm

I don't think they needed to do the editing the way they did because a lot of people would have picked Leslie or Faith as the f1 over Theresa after they used her for drama during the season. I wonder if they wanted one of them to get the Bachelorette edit instead?

I'm still holding out for Joan but she probably went home too soon. It will be interesting to see the WTA to see who gets what treatment. We just got home so I haven't had a chance to watch the HTDs yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:32 am

What bothers me most is the number of women cast this season who said they haven't had good relationships in the past. I truly hope they know their worth after being on this show and do not settle for anything less than a man who honors and cherishes them. Gerry has really shown up for each of the women and he has set the bar way high. And good for him for doing so.

The grandchildren were so endearing - so many boys! I couldn't help but think Gerry would enjoy those boys after being a girl dad!

I don't know who he choses but I think Faith's honesty about not wanting to leave WA was the nail in her coffin (so to speak). I haven't heard Gerry say he is open to completely relocating - somehow I see he and his chosen splitting their time between two locations, perhaps until one feels right. On the surface, it would seem Theresa and her family share more common values with Gerry but we've only seen a tiny bit of each of the women. I'm wondering if Leslie is the physical physical attraction and Theresa the emotional attraction.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5401

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:58 am

Norcalgal, I wondered the same thing -- if it came down to mis-matched lifestyles between him and Faith.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:54 am

Amethyst wrote:Norcalgal, I wondered the same thing -- if it came down to mis-matched lifestyles between him and Faith.

I think that as well. Between Faith and Leslie , mis matched lifestyles and the other not wanting to live away from her sons (if I got that right I know it was one of them who said that laugh out loud ) I think Teresa is going to be his F1 , Imo I think they can make it work best., and I think he's had the strongest connection with her from the very beginning. I also read somewhere ( maybe on here ) that her hometown was filmed last but they aired it first. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4301

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:15 am

So if WTA airs on Thursday, that means Faith won’t be at it, given the cliffhanger RC.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:58 pm

I thought that I had heard that, on WTA, Gerry would face the woman that he had just let go. I was thinking that they would have the F3 rc at the very beginning of WTA and then go to the women and Gerry. With how well the women got along and everything, I don't think that we will have any of the fighting & nastiness that we usually see.

I may have imagined the part about Gerry taling to the woman that he had just sent home at F3 on WTA, but it would make sense if they needed to fill the entire hour and did not have a lot of arguing going on.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:02 pm

@jojo47 Not necessarily. They could show the end of the cliffhanger st the start of the episode and then the rest of the episode is the WTA. I hope that is what they do. It should only take 5 to 10 minutes and seriously how much drama can they get for the WTA from this group of women? It's not like they are trying to get themselves noticed for a spot on BIP!

@George1218...Jinx. We wrote the same thing at the same time. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:30 pm

@George1218 Yes, it was shown in a preview that Gerry DID speak to his rejected F3 at the WTA. He was very sorry that she felt so much pain from 'something he built and then destroyed in one minute' or something to that effect. He was very genuine and very tearful. But he did not say he regretted his decision or sorry that he let her go.

@jojo47 I think they had Faith there because RS has already spoiled the F2, so it's not like the news isn't out there. Of course the audience participants at the WTA are sworn  to secrecy...

@Jolena According to Reality Steve, the HTDs were filmed:
Faith on August 19
Leslie on August 21
Theresa on August 23.
Where Gerry is saying that he only wants to say I Love You to one more woman was filmed on the last date, Theresa's date in the park.
This is one of the reasons why I think they aired the HTDs in reverse - to make it appear as if Gerry did something he said he wouldn't. In fact, (real time) he had already said I love you to the other two. Now he just wanted to say it to one more.
When asked in an interview after the fact, he stated that he doesn't regret saying I love you to all three because in those moments, he was being  completely honest. He did love all three.

In hindsight, probably not the wisest thing he did but it was how he was processing the journey. Each woman compartmentalized in a box of his affections - which we have heard from other contestants, is how they are encouraged to handle the mental dissonance of dating multiple people at the same time, to find true love.

ETA. And who knows... possibly Theresa had been so badgered by the ZIP IT comments, that she wasn't going to share with Jesse at that time that Gerry had said I love you to her. Apparently, in the ITM, Gerry did say that he had told Theresa he did love her ... no idea

AND, so many viewers don't seem to realize that hours and hours and hours of filming the events are condensed into a 47 minute program every week.
Mere minutes edited to tell a story that TPTB want to tell. Not necessarily what actually happened.
The online comments on the abc discussions, etc reveal that SO many just buy into what is fed them by that condensed narrative - gobble it hook, line and sinker as truth- without even knowing who these people really are.
I wonder how any of the leads and their F1s survive all the nasty negativity?

This season reminds me of the one of Des and Chris.
We were all left thinking that she 'settled' for Chris because her real F1 quit. And yet, look at them today.
Happily Ever After ❤
I have hope for Gerry and Theresa to weather this storm before they can move up to the next step ( as Gerry said recently)

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:36 pm

I seem to remember Gerry saying that originally he had asked for all the women to leave nearby but that all changed after the Pandemic. I'm not sure if TPTB had agreed to it but it would have been a smart idea with the Golden Bachelor/ette.

It is hard to ask someone to move when they live near their kids and grandkids. Right now we do but our youngest is talking about moving to Chicago (not married or kids at this time) and the oldest and wife (and 2 sweet girls) want to move to Colorado in a few years so things can change on both sides. The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15478

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:18 pm

Just a thought.
@Jeepers and others posted on Joey's thread about Sandra's Instagram post, about filming  in Tulum Mexico.

Could they already be working on a Paradise for Seniors?

If anybody would fit into that scenario, I do see Sandra being up for it.
Not sure where they would get the guys from, but who says that they have to be 'known ' already?
(Just trying to figure out WHY and WHAT Sandra would be filming there. Smiley )

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218