SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:26 pm

After last night's show, I am more convinced that he picks Theresa.
The fact that the HTDs were actually filmed as Faith first (Aug. 19), Then Leslie (Aug 21) and then Theresa (Aug23) but were shown in reverse order says a lot.
The clip where Gerry is standing in a park saying he will only tell 'one more woman that he loves them' was filmed on Theresa's date.
The same park where they met. And it was the last HTD.
As well, it appears that Theresa had a much longer HTD as they went out on the Ferris Wheel and it was dark. In August, that would have been 9pm at least.
(The other two looked like it was still light out when they parted ways.)

And Gerry and Theresa had the fireworks AND the music...

For the last rose, I don't think he wasn't sure who he wanted to give it to (Theresa) BUT that he didn't want to hurt Faith and to see her suffer pain in being rejected. He couldn't bring himself to do that in the moment....

From the voiceover on the first sneak peak of the season ( Page 5 of this thread) I am pretty sure it is Leslie's voice saying "You made it sound like you chose me."

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:04 pm

@RizBiz I am very much convinced as well that he chose Theresa after watching HTD even though he has thrown around the ILU to Faith and Leslie
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:17 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:@RizBiz I am very much convinced as well that he chose Theresa after watching HTD even though he has thrown around the ILU to Faith and Leslie

I agree. I think he's had a stronger connection with Teresa from the very beginning then with the others. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4301

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:22 pm

RizBiz wrote:After last night's show, I am more convinced that he picks Theresa.
The fact that the HTDs were actually filmed as Faith first (Aug. 19), Then Leslie (Aug 21) and then Theresa (Aug23) but were shown in reverse order says a lot.
The clip where Gerry is standing in a park saying he will only tell 'one more woman that he loves them' was filmed on Theresa's date.
As well, it appears that Theresa had a much longer HTD as they went out on the Ferris Wheel and it was dark. In August, that would have been 9pm at least.

For the last rose, I don't think he wasn't sure who he wanted to give it to (Theresa) BUT that he didn't want to hurt Faith and to see her suffer pain in being rejected. He couldn't bring himself to do that in the moment....

From the voiceover on the first sneak peak of the season ( Page 5 of this thread) I am pretty sure it is Leslie's voice saying "You made it sound like you chose me."

I didn't realize that they filmed Theresa's date last (which is unusual). And, if so, why did he say "I Love You" to Faith and Leslie and not to Theresa then?

I think Theresa's date was later because they did their private time at night so they could go to the ferris wheel at Seaside Park (very famous NJ boardwalk spot). The others had their daytime dates and then met the families.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:42 pm

@luvstx He could have very well said ILY to Teresa as well and it was just edited out for the drama. Nothing new there.

I don't know...as much as I have enjoyed this season, I don't know that I see a long lasting couple coming out of this. All of them have strong family ties holding them in place and I don't see anyone really looking to move. Unless they decide to divide their time 50/50 between the two I can't see this ending in happy couple.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:48 pm

RizBiz wrote:After last night's show, I am more convinced that he picks Theresa.

@Rizbiz To me that VO does not sound like Theresa, so I would be surprised if it was. It sounds like either Faith or Leslie to me.

The editors are either showing us a straightforward love story where Gerry picks Leslie, or a shocking ending for the viewers where he picks Theresa. If I was Theresa as F1, I would feel a bit robbed by the edit. Theresa tells Jesse at the RC that Gerry did not say ILY to her on their HTD & the editors chose to leave that in.

If Leslie is not F1, she is likely the Golden B’ette. She’s posting about Gerry & promoting each episode a ton on IG.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:14 pm

Sprite wrote:@luvstx He could have very well said ILY to Teresa as well and it was just edited out for the drama. Nothing new there.

I don't know...as much as I have enjoyed this season, I don't know that I see a long lasting couple coming out of this. All of them have strong family ties holding them in place and I don't see anyone really looking to move. Unless they decide to divide their time 50/50 between the two I can't see this ending in happy couple.

^^ Yes agree. Would be tough for one of them to move. My guess is Gerry would want them to move to him. Also I hope he doesn't propose at the end and just chooses to date. My guess is also Teresa.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f49c

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 8367-910 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 I_got_13 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:33 am

I'm also guessing Theresa. I think she's a good fit for him, and they're both a good fit for each other's families. I could see them splitting their time 50/50 between their two homes.

I was confused by his date with Faith though, because Gerry seemed so emotionally intimate with her. I was surprised when he said something like, "...if this [relationship] is going where I think it's going..." along with the mutual exchange of "I love you." How does he go from there to eliminating her at F3? That is the question.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:41 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:42 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:Episode 6

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 170014_0310-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 170014_0246-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 170014_0212-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 170014_0417-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 170014_0374-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 170014_0342-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 170014_0428-900x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 170014_0384-400x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 170014_0392-400x0

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 170014_0399-400x0

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-golden-bachelor/photos/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:55 am

I've heard him use the word "probationary" to describe whatever relationship he's in at present ... Realistic but certainly not a turn-on. If indeed it is Theresa at the end, I wonder if she will be as challenged by the other ily's as many prior f1s have been.... I also hope, regardless of her placement, she hasn't been reading the many nasty comments I've seen about her appearance et al
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:33 am

Billysmom wrote:I've heard him use the word "probationary" to describe whatever relationship he's in at present ... Realistic but certainly not a turn-on. If indeed it is Theresa at the end, I wonder if she will be as challenged by the other ily's as many prior f1s have been.... I also hope, regardless of her placement, she hasn't been reading the many nasty comments I've seen about her appearance et al

I think that all of the women this season have looked very good for their respective ages. Of the F3, Theresa is the oldest at age 69. What is she supposed to look like? You are not going to look young forever. Plus, it appears that she is still working, and at age 69, that's admirable, and says that she has a lot of energy that many other people her age do not have.

Right from the beginning, Gerry has wanted a woman who is active, and I would say that all of his top three meet that definition to one degree or another.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 53 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 37 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218