SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:56 pm

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Image-la-fortuna-villa-palacio-by-the-springs-8

OK this works. Smiley
Source: https://villa-palacio-by-the-springs.hotels-in-fortuna.com/data/Images/740x400/8600/860004/860004221/image-la-fortuna-villa-palacio-by-the-springs-8.JPEG

Last edited by RizBiz on Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:01 pm

Possibly somebody can post the link to the new preview of the MTF visit?

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:19 pm

RizBiz wrote:Possibly somebody can post the link to the new preview of the MTF visit?

This?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0MoM15tAUC/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:23 pm

sdmom wrote:
RizBiz wrote:Possibly somebody can post the link to the new preview of the MTF visit?

This?

Yes that one. Smiley Thanks.  I don't know how to make it a visual link. (With video as opposed to just the address)
I am able to post as you just did but can't figure out the other way. :crazed

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:23 pm

sdmom wrote:

This?

So based on his daughter’s denim dress, they must have met Theresa first. Not sure that matters
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:41 pm

luvstx wrote:
sdmom wrote:

This?

So based on his daughter’s denim dress, they must have met Theresa first. Not sure that matters

@luvstx  Good eye!! thumbsup
That would appear to be correct.
So it would be safe to assume that Theresa's MTF was also in the Villa Palacio.... ??
Except, I couldn't find the SC evidence to definitively support that just yet.

Since the round decorations on the wall behind the heads of the daughters  appear to be place mats (!!) affixed to the very common bamboo background, it could be anywhere?

That Villa Palacio is huge so Theresa's MTF could have been filmed elsewhere at that location.
We don't have a lot of footage to go by regarding her MTF visit.
I wonder if they are going to give us any more footage for location clues in the next two days?? question
(Not about the F1 since we know that already laugh out loud 😝)
However, I have wondered about Theresa's silver dress... It's not that becoming imho but that's just me. Wondering if she will be wearing something else, once the Watershed moment happened and the producers realized she was F1.
Just one of the questions that pop into my head in the middle of the night. :crazed

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:20 pm

Alright, look where I circled in these two pictures. Match?

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Img_5318

https://www.vacationscostarica.com/arenal-volcano/stay/the-springs-resort-spa-villa-palacio/

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Img_5319

Remember, they can move things around! But, would they move the bed?
I will look for more pictures

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:27 pm

@sdmom That's what I first thought was the place but the dresser(?) under the granite doesn't have the same drawer pattern.
It feels close... Possibly on the opposite wall (right side of your pic) ?
OR an other room completely?
The large span of bamboo wall has been difficult to place, since I have only found large walls behind the headboards of beds...
But if they moved that heavy couch, they may have moved a bed.

ETA. I think I found the room. It's called the mountain view room. Has a bed against a bamboo wall and then those cabinets with the granite and the matching drawers on the right side wall.
The location would be the back, right side corner of this room.
And they probably tacked those round placemat thingies on the bamboo wall to throw us off.   :yes:
They would have moved the bed. And it looks a little crammed. But on the pic you posted about, you can see the finger point of the one sister in the bottom left corner, so they were sitting close together. Smiley
But it matches. Smiley

Found it here.

https://images.trvl-media.com/lodging/3000000/2310000/2307400/2307339/2a5fb42d.jpg?impolicy=resizecrop&rw=1200&ra=fit

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2a5fb42d

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:14 pm

OK, pretty sure that my hunch from a few weeks ago is correct about the 'thing that has never happened before'.
The Final Rose is going to be a GOLDEN one. Smiley
(From the preview)

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:30 pm

RizBiz wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
luvstx wrote:
RizBiz wrote:
Billysmom wrote:So might one draw from this that Leslie was indeed the frontrunner upon arrival, ie before the "watershed moment" (which I think involves the MTF as well)....??

Also wondering what everyone's thinking Gerry was referring to as the  "amazing" thing/"something that never happened before" in his ET interview?

@Billysmom, from what we can see about the rooms up till now, it appears that way.

And which ET interview would you be referencing? Do you have a link?

I am trying to keep key things that  Gerry said (or were noted) AFTER filming ended, to maintain real-time perspective. Was Gerry told that this amazing thing had never happened before in the franchise, or was it an amazing thing that never happened to him personally before.?
Thanks. Smiley

I'm guessing Billysmom meant this ET interview.  Note how he talks about the Kathy/Faith 'controversy'.

https://www.etonline.com/interview-the-golden-bachelor-gerry-reveals-why-fans-will-be-amazed-by-his-finale-exclusive-214637

In this interview Gerry talks about the ending having something that’s never happened before. He also uses the word “moving” to describe it. That leads me to believe it’s something good??

Does anybody want to throw out some ideas as to what could possibly be 'moving' but has also never happened before?
Here's one I thought of. Just throwing it out there.

That a Golden Rose would be handed out as the final rose, rather than a red one.
The Golden Rose that was under a glass dome on the WTA. A rose that won't wither?
That's never happened before.

(Possibly not so 'amazing ' to us, but you know how they like to embellish to entice the viewers. "THE most shocking rose ceremony ever!' Etc. )

From way back on Page 28 of this thread. November 11.

The thing that has never happened before. A Golden Final Rose :yes:

They have to come up with some new tricks to fool the sleuthers on here. laughlaughlaugh

Link to new preview posted on instagram today where you can see the Golden Rose. Smiley
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0Rz5-tJ8fO/

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:29 pm

Boy, there was quite the scathing story on Gerry in the Daily Mail the other day, for what it’s worth.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1925

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:35 pm

provenceguy wrote:Boy, there was quite the scathing story on Gerry in the Daily Mail the other day, for what it’s worth.

We've been discussing on the SM thread....not great for sure.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218