SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:04 pm

Still catching up. Just watched the Ellen segment. Gotta say that was a set up,for a golden Bachette. More than Joan
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:11 pm

luvstx wrote:Still catching up. Just watched the Ellen segment. Gotta say that was a set up,for a golden Bachette. More than Joan

I agree with this - set up for GB vibes for sure. The Joan segment felt more like she was focused on how it could have worked specifically with Gerry. Her mention of coming home from work & hoping he’d be waiting for her on her porch (my paraphrase).
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:14 pm

Gerry sends Faith home and then talks with her in the studio. That was so emotional from both of them. They are just standing there hugging each other and everyone is touched watching them. He feels guilty because he couldn't keep the promise he made her family to protect her heart.

Blooper time. Sonia...and the longest fart...So you were saying...It was the meatballs!

And then a preview of the final. Lots of Gerry breaking down. Very emotional.

And the audience is going nuts for Gerry!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:24 pm

Faith is graceful & looks amazing! Even in all her teary emotion.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:55 pm

WTA was as fun, emotional and unique as I expected. Interesting that they didn’t put anyone but Faith in the Hot Seat. Think they were trying to send the message that all of these women are special. Don’t think I’ve ever seen an F3 and lead so emotionally tied so many months out. Hope Gerry’s F1 is strong.

Can only imagine how brutal his F2 goodbye is going to be….
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:17 am

I never watch the MTA/WTA for the Bachelor/Bachelorette because of the orchestrated drama. This one I will watch! Such lovely ladies!
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:22 am

Episode 8 Final

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:11 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:Episode 8 Final

I lightened the following screenshots:

When he knocked on the door, presumably rejecting F2, same shirt when he talked to Jesse

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Img_5211

Theresa opened the door. Noted: Gerry had a different shirt than the first photo

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Img_5210

Leslie opened the door

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Img_5212

Any hotel matching experts out there?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:28 pm

@sdmom Some of us commented on this Preview earlier today on an other thread. Probably the wrong thread... 🙊 Oops.

So, I will copy it here.

@luvstx posted:

@frajosfanofchris thanks for posting!
https://youtu.be/57O6o-8qRpE

I just watched this one.  Past the three minute mark, the host asks Gerry what his favorite moment of the season was.  He highlights moments with Leslie and then Faith.  He talks a bit more and then says that his favorite moment was in the diner with Theresa.

I'd be interested to hear from others if they see any clues there.

@RizBiz posted:
@luvstx Possibly this isn't the right thread for this commentary.... This is the SM thread so we may have to move these comments to an other thread? Not sure, but since you posted this here, here is my response to your question. Smiley

I think this is no longer a clue but just an other confirmation of the fact.  :yes:
He picks a highlight event of Leslie, then of Faith BUT knows that the one he chose is watching this, and ends with the 'BEST moment'- Theresa and the time in the diner.
Theresa is the F1. IMO

The PREVIEW for the next episodes proves it as well imho.
This is how I think it goes down based upon that preview. (And other info gleaned so far)
Gerry goes into the FSDs loving both of them. Leslie having a slight lead.
He has his overnights with both of them and then the  Meet The Family.
Then he has his Change Of Course - His self-admitted Watershed Moment.
He breaks off with Leslie in (or around) her room.
The voice-over with ' I thought you said you chose me' sobbing happens at that time.
Then Gerry leaves and has his heart-wrenching convo with Jesse where he sobs saying, 'I just broke the heart of a good person.' He said that as Past-tense (Wearing the same shirt as when he goes to meet Leslie in her room)
Then he has the FRC with only one person attending. Theresa.
All just my opinion.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:59 pm

Note to younger contestants - this is how you do a Women Tell All (or MTA). Show your respect and admiration for the other contestants. Be grateful for the opportunity. Show your respect for the lead. Have fun laughing at yourself. Acknowledge your personal growth that came from meeting so many, yet different people who you now call friends. Laugh some more and smile a lot - it looks better than fake boobs and heavy makeup.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5398

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:07 pm

The daughters wore different outfits sitting with Theresa as compared with seeming skeptical when talking to Gerry... (fwiw...??)

I do have to say, though, that despite the seeming urgency of making connections because of the stage of life in which they find themselves, the fact that there was so much angst after only three weeks still seems pretty ridiculous to me.... I do wish there was a friendship ring rather than an engagement ring...jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:40 pm

That was the best WTA E V E R!!!!!!! Loved it!  It was so nice, so respectful!  I can only say that the producers should take note!  We don't need those "vilains", fake drama, criticizing the contestants, etc...!  The world needs more of this love!  And I would not mind a Joan or Leslie golden bachelorette!  All the ladies were stunning!  Sandra does not look a day over 40!  Geez!!!!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218