SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:57 pm

Now I can focus on cooking for Thursday laugh out loud....

I can see Theresa and Gerry together, and I guess they will need to support each other through all the negativity after the finale. I do wonder how Theresa handled hearing what he said to Leslie. I'm wondering if he told theresa about what he'd said to Leslie in the FS....he kept saying I want you to know I really mean this from the bottom of my heart, possibly in contrast to how it slipped out with the other two....

Given what was sleuthed about the fsuites, I guess Leslie really started out as his f1 and it did in fact change....as he said in interviews (glad I kept my mind open etc). I am never sure if lines like that aren't just fed to the lead to create the story...

Poor Leslie, breaking her arm (I think it was) shortly after coming back....

I still think he will ask Theresa's kids for her hand.

Wonder if Kathy will be in the audience at the atfr?

Still can't imagine getting engaged after three weeks! But I do think Theresa had a gut feeling about Gerry and it would seem she was right.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:22 pm

I don’t think we saw this preview, posted 5 days ago. Anyway, a new SC. It could be Leslie’s LCD or b-roll, but she does seem apprehensive.

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Img_5325
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Img_5326

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:39 am

Leslie’s mysterious top! Does anyone remember when Theresa wore this outfit so we can guess when/where this happened?

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Img_5317
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Img_5227

ETA: it’s from Theresa’s IG, posted October 26
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3eBRTgyPF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Swiped to the second picture

Credit to @Hotmomma, who found the picture originally from Bustle https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/golden-bachelor-winner-spoiler-leak-reality-steve

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:07 pm

Great sleuthing everyone! It's great to see old fashion sleuthing alive and well! The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1022092695

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71703

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:05 pm

Wait, same outfit?

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Img_5328

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzB1Ai2LBVI/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Img_5228

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:10 am

@sdmom I saw that too! Interesting.. it’s not the dress she wore to that RC.. so maybe she wore that more than once? In the other picture with Theresa it looked to be a top not a long dress!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:07 pm

Putting this screencap to bed since there was some indecision earlier about when and where it happened.
At the mansion and it was her First Date at the Diner dress.
California hill in the background.
Wooden and concrete platform/pillar in the background.
See link for full photo

https://bachelornation.com/2023/10/17/theresa-speaks-out-on-last-week-s-golden-bachelor-drama-with-kathy-i-felt-absolutely-terrible/

Last edited by RizBiz on Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:30 pm

Great !
Has it been figured out where it was that Leslie was wearing the black dress with the red flowers appliques on the top ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:32 pm

CHO wrote:Great !  
Has it been figured out where it was that Leslie was wearing the black dress with the red flowers appliques on the top ?
At the mansion and at the LCD.
It may have been a favorite of hers and therefore she may have worn it more than once.

She also wore it on the group hug pic on the thread with 'spoiler screen caps - no discussion' on here.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:41 pm

RizBiz wrote:
CHO wrote:Great !  
At the mansion and at the LCD.
It may have been a favorite of hers and therefore she may have worn it more than once.

She also wore it on the group hug pic on the thread with 'spoiler screen caps - no discussion' on here.

Aha -
Thank you !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:48 pm

Could this be Theresa’s LCD daytime?
https://www.instagram.com/p/C0M1-OLPwx3/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Img_5330

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:20 pm

The Meet the Family was filmed at the Villa Palacio at the Springs Resort and Spa.
Same Villa that Leslie and Gerry had their FSD.

On this pic, you can see the pillars along the driveway where Gerry was saying goodbye to Leslie (beside a bench) after she had her MTF visit.
As well, On the latest preview where Gerry is walking up to the villa, you can see the same building in the background.
They have the same large pic in the living room but it appears that they switched up the curtains to floral ones.
The couch is the same but was probably moved for filming advantage.
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Arenal-Volcano-view-from-Villa-Palacio

Https://d2xuzatlfjyc9k.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Arenal-Volcano-view-from-Villa-Palacio.jpg

Below is a pic of that living room before it was changed up. (For some reason it won't post for me... gahhh !! no idea  :headbanging

Last edited by RizBiz on Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218