SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 53 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:04 pm

@RizBiz we will see! All things are possible.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:10 pm

@RizBiz I think regarding whether we saw a Leslie LCD shot, the preview from last night shows Leslie in a spaghetti strap top.  Probably the LCD outfit. It's at the :37 mark
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:21 pm

MTF outfits

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Img_5235
Same outfit when his daughters said “she said she’s there” . Presumably Leslie
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Img_5236

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Img_5215

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:24 pm

luvstx wrote:@RizBiz I think regarding whether we saw a Leslie LCD shot, the preview from last night shows Leslie in a spaghetti strap top.  Probably the LCD outfit.  It's at the :37 mark

Here’s the outfit. I lightened it up. Looks like outdoors?

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Img_5216

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:26 pm

My question with Garry potentially switching to Theresa because of a "watershed moment" is when did it happen? He didn't seem all that changed with Theresa the morning after the date. I hope he doesn't pick her because she's the right choice on paper when his heart seems to want Leslie (or so it appears). I normally subscribe to edits pointing the way but it's hard to get past the way Gerry is with Leslie vs Theresa. no idea

Leslie isn't my favorite and I like her and Theresa equally even though neither would have been my choice. In the past, the meet the family dates have often looked worse for the eventual f1 and that's looking like Leslie if she the one his daughter is doubting. I always remember Sean Lowe's season where his family seemed to prefer his f2 even though his sister said they loved Catherine.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15487

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:52 pm

I just feel - if the producers have edited out everything romantic with Theresa - that it's going to be hard for the viewers to grasp at a love story between Gerry and Theresa. Maybe we will understand on the last episode that he has had a watershed moment - (a change of heart) but so far there's been no evidence of a romance - even nothing really the morning after the fantasy date. Could the watershed moment be - finally seeing clarity - that he broke up with Leslie, was tormented - realized he made a mistake - and that was the clarity he needed - he simply could not let Leslie go. The grief/sadness/torment was what it took for him to decide between the two.
Some have said there would not be enough time - maybe so ... but I think we have to see a love story and we are certainly running out of time if it's with Theresa. Theresa has been convinced since day 1 but I'm not sure Gerry is there yet. My only thought about Leslie is I am doubtful the relationship lasting -- and she doesn't always look him in the eyes when she is saying she loves him ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:06 pm

luvstx wrote:@RizBiz I think regarding whether we saw a Leslie LCD shot, the preview from last night shows Leslie in a spaghetti strap top.  Probably the LCD outfit.  It's at the :37 mark

Ah yes, THE dark spaghetti strap from the balcony/verandah pics we analyzed last week??
That would make sense.
Her last chance date, in her room, as well as probably on her balcony with all the plants?
I'm guessing then that he broke up with her on that LCD.

We shouldn't forget that this whole season was filmed in LESS than 4 weeks.
(Lots of decisions were made VERY quickly.)

First night was on Theresa's birthday which is August 4th.
HTDs were August 19, 21, 23 with the RC at the mansion probably on the 24th?
Flying to Costa Rica on the 25th?
Then, in the next 5 or 6 days, there are TWO FSDs and overnights. TWO meet the family events. Possibly both on the same day? TWO LCDS. ONE break-up. Pick out the ring. ONE FRC.
Not much time for a whole lot more to happen.
Filming apparently wrapped on August 30th or 31st.
That's a WHIRLWIND!!

Leslie back on IG on September 1 and Theresa September 2. (Leslie also posted a lot of IG pics during filming on August 19)

IF anybody can be more specific as to the filming dates, feel free to correct me. Smiley
All JMO.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:16 pm

@CHO
If you check out my previous post, IF he broke up with Leslie and broke her heart, where do you see that they would get back together?
and would she have him back?

In the two hours left of air-time, would ALL of that drama fit in, along with everything else that we know will happen?
Ie. Meet the Family, Gerry's private chats with the Family, LCD with Theresa, LCD with Leslie, picking out the ring, FRC, ATFR (with both Theresa and Leslie) AND  ALL the commercials?
AND getting back together with Leslie somewhere in between all of that?

ALL within TWO hours?

Thinking logically and logistically, I don't think so.
Just IMHO

ETA. And 'romance' at 72 and 70 might appear differently than the young ones from the regular Bachelor and Bachette series.
Personally, I have seen a lot of connection between Gerry and Theresa in this season, which only covered four weeks in real time. Different than his connection with Leslie but still, a lot of quality interaction.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:32 pm

Are we sure the producers have edited out everything romantic with Theresa?

There was a great first date (one he said was his favorite...), lots of kissing at amusement parks, a really nice exchange between them on her birthday and after the fight with Kathy. Till fairly recently it was Leslie who had been relatively hidden.

Except for the ILYs I thought they were shown fairly even....  am still trying to wrap my head around the reason he gave last night for not saying ILY out loud to Theresa prior to FS. (Was his explanation provoked by TPTB to make the F1 less glaringly obvious?  Or, since Theresa was the last HTD and he'd already said ILY to two others, did he have a come to Jesus moment and decide to put the brakes on the declarations of love, so Theresa would know she was the real F1 because his ILY to her meant something "more"? (He did say in an interview that ILYs sorta slid out.... he even told all the ladies at the WTA "ILY all". I think he genuinely values & cares about everyone involved in this experience, it really touched him profoundly...))

Re the morning after the Theresa FS.... I actually thought they looked pretty blissful. I had no issue with his choosing not to say too much, since family is important to both and it was likely (?) Theresa's first time outside of being with her husband. It's possible they both take a lot of that stuff similarly seriously, and that he was respecting that. (But I admit his choice of words re: being on the same page did sound a lot like Rachel/Zach laugh out loud...)

The day portion of Theresa's fantasy date was terribly unsettling... but kudos to Theresa for hanging in there, trying to be patient with him.... I'd have left early myself, laugh out loud. But the recovery during the evening was striking. Had the producers gotten in his ear to make it look more even (Keep an open mind), and since he clearly did so, is he genuine about his professed gratitude for having done so? If he was planning to choose Leslie at the point of Theresa's FSD, how would a Mesnick (trying to send Leslie home but realizing he couldn't) be such a lovely ending that he would feel it worthy of highlighting? I would think his rationalization of such happenings would have been more along the lines of, "I went through hell but came through with a special person," not "viewers will see something new that will be so very moving...."  

Ack, methinks I doth protest too much.... it's probably Leslie... I always get this stuff wrong laugh out loud  (cough - Reid - cough)... It's true that a good MTP/MTF usually means F2, and that a matching dress/suit usually means F1 (Though doesn't a white/light color often mean the same?) But maybe they had to throw the usual script away because Gerry wasn't following it as closely?

Ok, I think at this point I've decided I hate this show duh
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:44 pm

One more clue. hehehe
Remember the RED pillow we couldn't place when Gerry Says 'I'm sorry' in the season preview? (On page 5 of this thread)

Well it's back on this latest preview for the Finale. Granted, it looks like the film may have been reversed image.
On the first one, it's on the left side of Gerry and on this last one it's on the right side of Gerry. BOTH times, Gerry is wearing the beige shirt. Same coloured couch and drapes.
Whomever he is saying this " I'm sorry to" (which I think is Leslie) he added something like, Ï don't have the same connection as before.

If someone could take screen caps and bring them here, that would be great, as I haven't figured out how to do that. I've tried... but it's not working for me.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:52 pm

@Billysmom thanks for a moment of levity today...."cough-Reid-cough"!!! giggling rofl Oh how I loved Reid!! Kept hoping for the impossible that season and it didn't come to pass.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:59 pm

@luvstx   The hours I wasted, the pages I wrote, trying to "will" the ending to be not-Ed!!!

To this day I'm convinced Jilly was really wavering, till CH pushed her back towards Ed.

Last edited by Billysmom on Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 53 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 43 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218