SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:03 pm

RizBiz wrote:@CHO
If you check out my previous post, IF he broke up with Leslie and broke her heart, where do you see that they would get back together?
and would she have him back?

In the two hours left of air-time, would ALL of that drama fit in, along with everything else that we know will happen?
Ie. Meet the Family, Gerry's private chats with the Family, LCD with Theresa, LCD with Leslie, picking out the ring, FRC, ATFR (with both Theresa and Leslie) AND  ALL the commercials?
AND getting back together with Leslie somewhere in between all of that?

ALL within TWO hours?

Thinking logically and logistically, I don't think so.
Just IMHO

ETA. And 'romance' at 72 and 70 might appear differently than the young ones from the regular Bachelor and Bachette series.
Personally, I have seen a lot of connection between Gerry and Theresa in this season, which only covered four weeks in real time. Different than his connection with Leslie but still, a lot of quality interaction.

Believe me - I totally agree - there is no real time for getting back together - and no evidence so far. Both women in FRC gowns doesn't surprise me - that's been done before. And earlier I posted about a screencap of Theresa in a sleeveless top or dress - blue lace - and it looks as if she is standing above the FRC location - looking down. That could be her actual dress.

The "I made a mistake" comment could be about breaking up with Leslie - but also could be about telling Leslie she was the one.

The quandary is that it doesn't seem realistic to me - to be so crazy about Leslie - talking about the future etc, telling her she's the one - and then after some long talking in the fantasy suite with Theresa - suddenly realizing she is the one. There have been some sweet moments with Theresa - but I think the editing was a little whacky this time !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:28 pm

@Billysmom  to this day I believe Jillian regrets not choosing Reid!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:30 pm

@sdmom thank you for theses.. it does make you wonder of the color Blue.. I hear Gerry said somewhere.. that they ask him to wear a black suit and he told them( I believe the designer) he doesn’t like black.. he prefers Blue..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:32 pm

@CHO what dress is this? Theresa’s blue lace. If you tell me where it appears, I will make a SC

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:41 pm

RizBiz wrote:One more clue. hehehe
Remember the RED pillow we couldn't place when Gerry Says 'I'm sorry' in the season preview? (On page 5 of this thread)

Well it's back on this latest preview for the Finale. Granted, it looks like the film may have been reversed image.
On the first one, it's on the left side of Gerry and on this last one it's on the right side of Gerry. BOTH times, Gerry is wearing the beige shirt. Same coloured couch and drapes.
Whomever he is saying this " I'm sorry to" (which I think is Leslie) he added something like, Ï don't have the same connection as before.

If someone could take screen caps and bring them here, that would be great, as I haven't figured out how to do that. I've tried... but it's not working for me.

Season preview https://youtu.be/mhjUExXV1tI?si=C3oDCUjkBfXXQa48

This one? Same break up shirt?

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Img_5238

This is when he broke down. After break up?
The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Img_5237

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:44 pm

sdmom wrote:@CHO what dress is this? Theresa’s blue lace. If you tell me where it appears, I will make a SC

Thank you, SDMom !

The pic of Theresa (head and neck shot) is on page 1 of:

Gerry Turner/Media/Scaps/No Discussion Sleuthing Spoilers
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:07 pm

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:15 pm

@sdmom Thank you. Yes, that first one, where the pillow is to the left of Gerry is where we hear on the Season Preview that he says "I'm sorry. I just don't have the same connection as I did. "
At that time, they spliced it as IF he was saying it to Theresa.
We wondered about where the red pillow fit in.

Now, in last night's preview for the Finale, the red pillow shows up again - to the right of Gerry - and he looks extremely pained.
They again spliced it to make it look like this is his response to Theresa professing her love to him.
It's not.

So again, ALL of the splicing and dicing throughout this season (on the previews) especially all those that make it appear that Theresa is involved, when she is not, speaks volumes as to what the editors are trying to hide. (And still keep it as a part of the story)
IF it's not too much to ask, could you grab a screenshot from the Finale preview from last night? One of Gerry with the red pillow on his right side?
Putting those together reveals that in both times they used this scene, they try to make it look like it's Theresa but it's not.

ETA. About Theresa with the blue spaghetti strap pic which was just posted, that looks like her First Date Dress.
Do you think that the thing never done before would be her wearing the dress for the FRC from their first date ??
OR is that pic from before they left on their first date, while she's waiting at the mansion for Gerry to pick her up?
Looks like a pretty arid mountain in the distance. The Volcano?
The sunset glow on her face facing west?
IMO

Last edited by RizBiz on Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:22 pm

Not a fan of Theresa.
I see Faith as the Golden ‘Ette.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:24 pm

I think Theresa's dress on the first date - seems to have more white in the straps.
That pic is also on pg 1 of Gerry Turner/Media/Scaps/No Discussion Sleuthing Spoilers in the pic of the two of them in the booth.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:24 pm

this is from the finale preview

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Img_5240

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:28 pm

@sdmom Thank you!! I hope you can see what I mean.
This is the same time but a reverse image/film.
And BOTH pics are made to look like it's something with Theresa but it's not.
THANKS again!!

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218