SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:12 pm

@RizBiz I really like your points! Also, i think the theme of this season is Don’t Stop Believing, which plays in the background of the season preview and is also the theme of Gerry and Theresa’s 1-1 date. Coincidence? I think not!

In the past, I like to base sleuthing on 1. Screen caps. 2. Watch the feet!
We know Leslie is in F2 based on the screen cap, so I am waiting for SC confirmation of Theresa being the other FSD.
IMO, watching the feet is more difficult this season because none of them is very active on SM, and they don’t necessarily have to have Happy Couple Secret Meetup (Jeez! My sleuthing skill is so rusty! Can’t even remember the special term we use to describe such an occasion) on weekends only. Or, is anyone tracking?

ETA: SHV! Is that what it’s called?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:04 am

@sdmom SHV is mean Safe House Visit

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:09 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:24 am

I got caught up on Episode 5 last night. I continue to enjoy the shorter episodes as I feel it forces the editors and producers to make tighter decisions about what is necessary to the storyline. I loved the luxury one-on-one with Faith, and I felt that you could see Gerry forming strong bonds with all of his F4 (I'm mentally counting Ellen as being the F4.) I was particularly moved by his conversation with Lesly. Having said that, I'm still not sure about who his F1 is. I keep going back to the advice that he was given that he should "pick the one you can't live without." It's been an ongoing theme this season, and I have a feeling that Gerry will use that to guide him in his decision making.

I've been to the LA area several times in my youth, but never went to the Santa Monica pier. It is now on my bucket list. It looks like so much fun! I've truly enjoyed all of the dates this season. I love seeing the delight the women are taking in all of the different dates that were planned for them.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:13 pm

Amethyst wrote:I got caught up on Episode 5 last night. I continue to enjoy the shorter episodes as I feel it forces the editors and producers to make tighter decisions about what is necessary to the storyline. I loved the luxury one-on-one with Faith, and I felt that you could see Gerry forming strong bonds with all of his F4 (I'm mentally counting Ellen as being the F4.) I was particularly moved by his conversation with Lesly. Having said that, I'm still not sure about who his F1 is. I keep going back to the advice that he was given that he should "pick the one you can't live without." It's been an ongoing theme this season, and I have a feeling that Gerry will use that to guide him in his decision making.

I've been to the LA area several times in my youth, but never went to the Santa Monica pier. It is now on my bucket list. It looks like so much fun! I've truly enjoyed all of the dates this season. I love seeing the delight the women are taking in all of the different dates that were planned for them.

Santa Monica pier was nice a few years back when I visited it but I recently heard that now its loaded with homeless camps along the streets. So Sad.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4301

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:53 pm

I thought it was going to be two weeks before the Finale. I was optimistically wrong.
Turns out that TPTB have stretched it out.
Nov 02 This week is HTDs
Nov 09 is Women Tell All
Nov 16 is Fantasy Suites
Nov 23 is Thanksgiving Day
Nov 30 is the Two Hour Finale.
An other month ya'll

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:15 pm

RizBiz wrote:I thought it was going to be two weeks before the Finale. I was optimistically wrong.
Turns out that TPTB have stretched it out.
Nov 02 This week is HTDs
Nov 09 is Women Tell All
Nov 16 is Fantasy Suites
Nov 23 is Thanksgiving Day
Nov 30 is the Two Hour Finale.
An other month ya'll

Have they filmed WTA??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:25 pm

I feel up to this point, Leslie was his final choice, because he gave rose to her before Theresa in the last few episodes.
It will be interesting to see what happened during HTD and FSD.

All imo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:42 pm

Given Leslie’s past trauma of boyfriends cheating in her, I would think that Gary would let her go at F3 if she wasn’t going to be F1. Just a thiught
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:51 pm

@luvstx I agree!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:18 pm

@luvstx I'm not sure if they have filmed WTA yet.
I just saw the schedule posted this afternoon.

As to letting Leslie go earlier, I think Gerry went into the F2 with Leslie as his Final 1. However, he has said that he had a "watershed moment' in the FS dates.
I think that he changed his mind from Leslie to Theresa for various reasons during the FS dates.

TPTB will probably need to take the extra time/ episodes to bring clarity to this for the sake of the viewers, but also for the sake of Theresa and Leslie. (And for the overall satisfaction of this Golden Egg that this show has been for them. )
To me, it's a 'slam-dunk, Leslie for the win' obvious edit up till now...
But the underlying edit is showing clouds of change are on the horizon.
I think it's Theresa for the win.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:50 pm

RizBiz wrote:@luvstx I'm not sure if they have filmed WTA yet.
I just saw the schedule posted this afternoon.

As to letting Leslie go earlier, I think Gerry went into the F2 with Leslie as his Final 1. However, he has said that he had a "watershed moment' in the FS dates.
I think that he changed his mind from Leslie to Theresa for various reasons during the FS dates.

TPTB will probably need to take the extra time/ episodes to bring clarity to this for the sake of the viewers, but also for the sake of Theresa and Leslie. (And for the overall satisfaction of this Golden Egg that this show has been for them. )
To me, it's a 'slam-dunk, Leslie for the win' obvious edit up till now...
But the underlying edit is showing clouds of change are on the horizon.
I think it's Theresa for the win.

This very well could be, as there’s definitely logic to this reasoning. I’m wondering if, however, Gerry’s watershed moment doesn’t involve Faith in some way. Could letting her go at F3 been a realization/decision he made that he wasn’t originally planning?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218