SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Fri May 07, 2021 11:58 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 08, 2021 8:38 pm

It's nice to see them looking happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 09, 2021 7:04 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sn7GXPuZWqE
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon May 24, 2021 9:13 pm

enews has a new article saying that Matt and Rachael are considering moving in together if someone would like to bring it over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 24, 2021 9:25 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1396935375264919562?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue May 25, 2021 9:52 pm

The interview is split into 10 swipe segments. Matt talks about how & why he and Racheal got back together & are committed to making their relationship work:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPUEQ5osvPM/

Last edited by chasus71 on Wed May 26, 2021 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed May 26, 2021 9:03 pm

Last edited by chasus71 on Wed May 26, 2021 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed May 26, 2021 9:07 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 26, 2021 9:13 pm

A very positive article. Much different than what we were reading when they split.

“She was like, ‘If you’re going to make this work, let’s do it. But, if you’re not going to make it work, I’m going to let you do your own thing.’ That’s really all I needed,” he explained. “It was an ultimatum that I needed. It’s been great.”

The Bachelor Nation couple has had many highs and lows in their relationship, but looking back, James couldn’t deny that was almost instantly hooked on Kirkconnell after they met on the show.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/when-bachelors-matt-james-knew-rachael-kirkconnell-was-the-one/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed May 26, 2021 9:25 pm

@chasus71 Thanks for the 10 swipe interview. It was great. I think they have a better than even chance of making it as they faced so much right away.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5433

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed May 26, 2021 9:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:A very positive article. Much different than what we were reading when they split.

“She was like, ‘If you’re going to make this work, let’s do it. But, if you’re not going to make it work, I’m going to let you do your own thing.’ That’s really all I needed,” he explained. “It was an ultimatum that I needed. It’s been great.”

The Bachelor Nation couple has had many highs and lows in their relationship, but looking back, James couldn’t deny that was almost instantly hooked on Kirkconnell after they met on the show.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/when-bachelors-matt-james-knew-rachael-kirkconnell-was-the-one/

I agree a much better article for sure. They both did connect instantly and even though all the mess that came out, I am glad for them that they have mmanaged to talk it out to do what is best for them. I am sure they had to tune out everything & everyone in order to make this step. Glad to see that they do seem very happy which is all that matters honestly. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed May 26, 2021 9:31 pm

@Norcalgal You are welcome. 

It was funny in the beginning because they mentioned that Rachael was sitting right there so Matt was like yes I am gonna get this right (paraphrasing), laugh out loud

They certainly did face a big storm all in the public spectrum, a viscous spectrum too. I think if they can come back together after all of that chaos and mayhem to focus on how they feel about one another, then they may have a better chance than most in working out, IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni