SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Wed May 26, 2021 10:32 pm

Happy for them if they can make it work, good for them. God please let him shave that beard no , why hide a handsome face. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by dee Thu May 27, 2021 10:32 pm

I had to make sure I didn't accidentally go into the fan forum of these two before commenting laugh out loud

Umm... a lot of choices were made when they decided these were going to be their first photos (going IG official) together. That's all I got to say about that.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu May 27, 2021 10:53 pm

Yup, not a fan forum.

I have nothing positive to say about it this whole photo/appearance, really. It's all a nope from me haha

I mean, good for them for finding each other. They seem suited.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri May 28, 2021 11:39 am

My thoughts on this is there can be a lot of assumptions made by the public, and we really have no idea about any of these peoples' core values or potential for a healthy relationship moving forward.

At best, Rachael respects and appreciates Matt as a person, including his values, background, upbringing, and culture. In an ideal situation, family and close friends are also supportive.  We all know that's not always the case for every relationship.

I've wondered, throughout this season, and how things unfolded irl, if Matt wasn't really bothered by Rachael's past actions.  Or at least they weren't a relationship deal breaker for him.  

I've also wondered, to what extent does Matt represent "Black Men", and to what extent does he just represent Matt? He doesn't really show his hand when it comes to political views, but maybe Matt the person and Rachael the person happen to be compatible?

That's what I got out of watching this play out: as a viewer, I don't actually know anything  no idea

Personally, I don't really "get" their relationship, but if its a healthy one, congrats, I guess.

Also, posting pictures with kids is like taking pictures with cute puppies. Optics 101 giggling

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri May 28, 2021 12:35 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:My thoughts on this is there can be a lot of assumptions made by the public, and we really have no idea about any of these peoples' core values or potential for a healthy relationship moving forward.

At best, Rachael respects and appreciates Matt as a person, including his values, background, upbringing, and culture. In an ideal situation, family and close friends are also supportive.  We all know that's not always the case for every relationship.

I've wondered, throughout this season, and how things unfolded irl, if Matt wasn't really bothered by Rachael's past actions.  Or at least they weren't a relationship deal breaker for him.  

I've also wondered, to what extent does Matt represent "Black Men", and to what extent does he just represent Matt? He doesn't really show his hand when it comes to political views, but maybe Matt the person and Rachael the person happen to be compatible?

That's what I got out of watching this play out: as a viewer, I don't actually know anything  no idea

Personally, I don't really "get" their relationship, but if its a healthy one, congrats, I guess.

Also, posting pictures with kids is like taking pictures with cute puppies. Optics 101 giggling

Completely agree with everything you stated. I think both just took a pause zoned out all the outsiders & everything else & just came to the meeting with their own feelings and thoughts they had about one another. The realization for them was obviously that they still want to be together. Not for anyone to question because again not our relationship. Hopefully this works out for them.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 29, 2021 7:21 pm

The only thing that's questionable for me, (not that my opinion matters to them laugh out loud) is the way he treated her at the ATFR. It looked like he was going to puke sitting next to her. It looked like he couldn't get away from her fast enough. Why?

If there were feelings there, why would he not be more sensitive to her touchy feely where it looked like his skin was crawling. IDK, looking back from then to now, that whole situation looks weird to me. Was that the way he felt he should react since the media was blowing up about Rachel and her choice of IG posts/comments?

Only they know what was happening, and I'm glad they seem happy.

imo that beard is disgusting to look at.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat May 29, 2021 11:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The only thing that's questionable for me, (not that my opinion matters to them laugh out loud) is the way he treated her at the ATFR. It looked like he was going to puke sitting next to her. It looked like he couldn't get away from her fast enough. Why?

If there were feelings there, why would he not be more sensitive to her touchy feely where it looked like his skin was crawling. IDK, looking back from then to now, that whole situation looks weird to me. Was that the way he felt he should react since the media was blowing up about Rachel and her choice of IG posts/comments?

Only they know what was happening, and I'm glad they seem happy.

imo that beard is disgusting to look at.

Totally agree. That beard has got to GO. Horrible horrible .I thought he was a nice looking guy but with that beard .....UGLY giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 30, 2021 12:55 am

All I can think of when I see that monstrosity is what creepy crawlies are in there. Yuck.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun May 30, 2021 3:29 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun May 30, 2021 3:47 pm

Sprite wrote:All I can think of when I see that monstrosity is what creepy crawlies are in there. Yuck.

I use to think the same about dreads but there are a lot of people who actually groom and take care of their beards and/or dreads. I know Matt goes to a barber to have his beard groomed so although to some it looks gross or nasty, he does take care of it. Hard to believe that Beards are a thing and guys are serious about keeping them & grooming them on a constant basis

I have seen nasty beards before and you can tell from 1st look that there are a family of termites living in it. Although, I am not a fan of beards, I do appreciate those who do take care of them just like Lenny Kravitz dreads giggling
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni