SELECT CONTENT

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:08 pm

@alwayscooking Yes that is basically the gist I got from the RS scoop! No surprise honestly. no no
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:17 pm

Link: https://www.instagram.com/realitysteve/live/

Last edited by bluwavz on Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:25 pm

Yes Grace is on the RS Live now! Some tea is being spilled apparent Matt wanted Grace to come on the show and told her to go for it and  he kind of nominated for her to be on it. 

Lord, some men are just, hate to say it, but Trash, IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:44 pm

https://www.instagram.com/realitysteve/channel/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:22 pm

The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off. Hopefully Rachael doesn't get sucked back in again.

I like Grace. She seems to have her head on straight.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:55 pm

So Matt treats Rachel with such distain at the finale only to keep talking to her afterwards, professing his love and wanting to be with her........obviously he wasn't' that upset, Doesn't have the brass to stand by her side while she's getting hammered in the media, something that could have been easily handled if he truly cared about her by simply saying "we're working through it".  But no leaves her hanging.  All while trying to hook up with a another girl... All I can say is what a manipulative spineless weenie.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:14 pm

@alwayscooking Yes he was definitely trying to portray himself to be one way with the public and then another way in his real life. Obviously it was all for show to appease a certain part of the public. Even if he was truly hurt by everything that was exposed, then I get it & he dealt with it in his own way. Still there is nothing wrong with him choosing to be with Rachael especially if they talked it out and came to understand everything no matter how the public felt about it.

Yet here he is acting like a member of the boy's club keeping 2 women clinging on to him. Even if he was single he was still entertaining both ladies on a certain level. With one for sure believing they are working on their relationship, possible commitment ( being exclusive). Then the other being reeled in to start going again with some relationship. Even if he was just being chill, no need to lie about the other lady visiting if you don't want to be with them. That is Shady AF no matter who does it.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:22 pm

I don't know about this, it seems unreal. Steve has been wrong before. Could it be that he is being set up by Matt and Rachel to cover their relationship?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:04 am

Maggenzm wrote:I don't know about this, it seems unreal. Steve has been wrong before. Could it be that he is being set up by Matt and Rachel to cover their relationship?

I understand that, but how do you explain Grace coming out. I don't think Grace came out for her own benefit but more in support of Rachel, knowing she was being completely played by Matt. Grace seemed fine with her situation with Matt knowing it was casual but what he was doing with Rachel was not and that's whys she spoke out.
I don't care if Matt wants to hook up with lots of women, he's single, but I think what he did playing Rachel was particularly cruel.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:15 am

chasus71 wrote:@alwayscooking  Yes he was definitely trying to portray himself to be one way with the public and then another way in his real life. Obviously it was all for show to appease a certain part of the public. Even if he was truly hurt by everything that was exposed, then I get it & he dealt with it in his own way. Still there is nothing wrong with him choosing to be with Rachael  especially if they talked it out and came to understand everything no matter how the public felt about it.

Yet here he is acting like a member of the boy's club keeping 2 women clinging on to him. Even if he was single he was still entertaining both ladies on a certain level. With one for sure believing they are working on their relationship, possible commitment ( being exclusive). Then the other being reeled in to start going again with some relationship. Even if he was just being chill, no need to lie about the other lady visiting if you don't want to be with them. That is Shady AF no matter who does it.

Given his IG story earlier tonight he doesn't seem too concerned about any of this
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:42 am

I think Steve has been played. Matt has an IG story with no shoes while eating popcorn and watching a movie. Then the shot moves to another person with pink bedroom shoes, but all you see are the feet up. I think Grace is part of the plot!! This is the perfect distraction. I might be wrong, but we shall see!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:51 am

alwayscooking wrote:
chasus71 wrote:@alwayscooking  Yes he was definitely trying to portray himself to be one way with the public and then another way in his real life. Obviously it was all for show to appease a certain part of the public. Even if he was truly hurt by everything that was exposed, then I get it & he dealt with it in his own way. Still there is nothing wrong with him choosing to be with Rachael  especially if they talked it out and came to understand everything no matter how the public felt about it.

Given his IG story earlier tonight he doesn't seem too concerned about any of this

Because it 's a set up, and people failed for it. And, did you noticed the woman feet with pink bedroom shoes? I think that's Rachel.
Matt might be many things, but not this. He is mentor to a bunch of kids, so he cares about his reputation and what those kids would think about him. Can you imagine what this would do to his reputation if it is true? That's why I don't think its true.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James & Rachael Kirkconnell - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+33
chasus71
ariwolf
Linds911
philphan
Mia_Leoni