SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:42 pm

This staged meeting is just too much. laugh out loud

But a thousand times yes to MBC. I’d get my popcorn ready. 2pop

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 58 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 58 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 58 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by North Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:43 pm

blueblues wrote:
Alanna wrote:Lmao this would be awesome. I can’t wait!! Wonder if it’ll be like Jpg and Nikki? laugh out loud
That was Couples Therapy, but I guess they are similar. Poor Nikki was thrown under the bus while JPG got a bit of a redeeming edit IMO.
Could that be what Arie is hoping for, or are they just being greedy?

Anyway, I hope they do it. I’ll be just 2pop
All JMO.

This is shilling IMO...just a different platform and format. And why shouldn't they do it? This isn't about whether or not they found "true love" -- it's about the money, the exposure, the additional revenue streams down the road. It could also be a redemptive arc for them and a stepping stone to a tv wedding or just more money, more money, more money!

Arie and Lauren can laugh all the way to the bank, but hope they realize plenty of folks will be laughing too, only at them, not with them. It's the price one pays for D level fame these days.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:00 pm

@North  I agree. It all boils down to $$$ to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

IMO the problem isn't that they're shilling, it's that Arie has repeatedly made fun of others in bachnation that do.  If you want to shill fine, do it.  But don't act like your better than those that do and then do the same thing and expect to get away with it or not be called out on it, IMO.

Seeking advise on how to deal with everything and really build a firm foundation is one thing and there are couples in Bach nation that would be willing to help.  Even seeking advise from marriage counselors, pastors, etc. is wise.  But by turning it into a photo op and shilling opportunity, it doesn't scream sincere to me.

Which is one of my main problems with him to begin with.  His actions don't match his words, IMO.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:34 pm

They’re just a joke imo. This photoshoot staging in the empty restaurant and unnatural sitting assignments remind me of the double date Lauren, Ben, Jo and Jo went on when her season finished airing laugh out loud just soooo lame all around.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Ugh man, yeah, I like them but the hypocrisy of doing MBC would be strong. Doing post-show events is one thing and IMO more PR than classic Bachelor shilling, but MBC is no better than fit tea. In fact, IMO it’s much worse because it gives opportunity for manipulation etc.
Financially it’s a gain but IMO the price to pay could be steep.

Don’t get me wrong, I would still watch if they end up doing it and hope for the best laugh out loud ... but yeah, I’m not a fan of going that route.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO the problem isn't that they're shilling, it's that Arie has repeatedly made fun of others in bachnation that do.  If you want to shill fine, do it.  But don't act like your better than those that do and then do the same thing and expect to get away with it or not be called out on it, IMO.

Seeking advise on how to deal with everything and really build a firm foundation is one thing and there are couples in Bach nation that would be willing to help.  Even seeking advise from marriage counselors, pastors, etc. is wise.  But by turning it into a photo op and shilling opportunity, it doesn't scream sincere to me.

Which is one of my main problems with him to begin with.  His actions don't match his words, IMO.

JMOAA

Oh, I totally agree with you! I don't think this is anything more than a money grab and an attempt to leverage the exposure for possibly more money grabs in the future! IMO

I'm not surprised that Arie has mocked others for shilling but is now shilling himself -- he's proven himself (IMO) to be very tone deaf and lacking any self-awareness when it comes to the things he says and does. But, one can always hope for growth and self-realization. And if not, that's okay too -- it takes all kinds to make the world go round!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:19 pm

My thumb hurts from liking every single post on the last couple pages. laugh out loud Y’all basically said it all.

I thought Arie was a millionaire? Really? A few thousand dollars is worth the sell out? laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Just like the staged pap pictures in Barcelona... I’m on to these two. It’s all just attention seeking. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:23 pm

For the record, the racing schedule for the next couple of months:

April 13-15: Long Beach, CA
May 4-6: Perth, Australia
June 1-3: Detroit, MI
June 8-9: Texas Motor Speedway
schedule open until late August

Since MBC filming is only about 10-14 days, they would have plenty of time to film in May or after June 9th. Wonder if this meeting was to get his racing schedule to the producers could see if they fit into their filming timeline... rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:30 pm

Sprite wrote:But I thought everything was so perfect? and they were so in love? and they just wanted to settle down and begin their life? and he has money and doesn't need to shill and do other reality tv like the other peasants? 

Please. Liars is such a good couple name for them.

JMO
Wasn't Trista and Ryan on a season as well....I didn't think that anything was wrong with them???

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:But I thought everything was so perfect? and they were so in love? and they just wanted to settle down and begin their life? and he has money and doesn't need to shill and do other reality tv like the other peasants? 

Please. Liars is such a good couple name for them.

JMO
Wasn't Trista and Ryan on a season as well....I didn't think that anything was wrong with them???

Yeah, like ten years into a marriage. To help build a nest egg for their children. Not as a cash grab (that they shouldn’t need due to Arie’s money) 4 seconds after exiting the last reality show, and 2 seconds after starting their real life relationship. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:40 pm

North wrote:
blueblues wrote:
Alanna wrote:Lmao this would be awesome. I can’t wait!! Wonder if it’ll be like Jpg and Nikki? laugh out loud
That was Couples Therapy, but I guess they are similar. Poor Nikki was thrown under the bus while JPG got a bit of a redeeming edit IMO.
Could that be what Arie is hoping for, or are they just being greedy?

Anyway, I hope they do it. I’ll be just 2pop
All JMO.

This is shilling IMO...just a different platform and format. And why shouldn't they do it? This isn't about whether or not they found "true love" -- it's about the money, the exposure, the additional revenue streams down the road. It could also be a redemptive arc for them and a stepping stone to a tv wedding or just more money, more money, more money!

Arie and Lauren can laugh all the way to the bank, but hope they realize plenty of folks will be laughing too, only at them, not with them. It's the price one pays for D level fame these days.
I completely agree....wasn't Sean/Catherine and Trista/Ryan, Jade/Tanner on the show as well???? I really didn't see things wrong in their relationships, they were there for the money IMO. Just because Arie and Lauren are on this season doesn't mean a dang thing IMO. They are there for the money, and if they learn a few things along the way so be it, just like the couples forementioned above. It's true, their critics will be laughing at them no matter what gets said, etc.....IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz