SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Hah, you don't say... Lmao!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Minney Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:25 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud. The first?   Suspect

And some of the comments laugh out loud laugh out loud

Mmmm I love that!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:31 pm

Seeing Fleiss tweet on Arie being one of their less popular bachelors really makes me doubt they would bother to televise a wedding for him. What would be the point, how would it help the franchise???

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:31 pm

kmick0890 wrote: True but I still don't see the point in making this public other than to embarrass him. Last thing I'm saying on this is that if the neighbor really wanted things to change, complaining publicly isn't going to do anything about it.

I agree, this is weird. But then again, I thought taking a picture of a guy working out in a Barcelona gym was weird too.

Maybe a camera on a phone wasn't such a great idea after all?!?! Or, we need better usage rules. Rule 1: don't take pictures of people you don't personally know to mock or rat out on social media.
giggling giggling giggling

Last edited by North on Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

North

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:35 pm

At the end ... no matter how "bad" Arie is or how many women he "played" ... nobody can top the liar, cheater, misogynistic Machiavellian and arrogant a$$ of MF ... am I the first to spill it out? Don't think so.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:48 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Seeing Fleiss tweet on Arie being one of their less popular bachelors really makes me doubt they would bother to televise a wedding for him. What would be the point, how would it help the franchise???
Yeah I dont think there will be a televised wedding. But I wonder what is going on that would prompt Fleiss to tweet this now. It cant be just some random thing. Is this his way of saying no to a televised wedding? If so, why not just, you know, tell the guy no? It's odd.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:50 pm

#Larie's dream of a tv wedding currently:

via GIPHY

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:

via GIPHY

Perfect gif for the MF tweet and dashed dreams of a tv wedding. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 30 3806527698
:
@Ladybug82..agreed, the comments are pretty darn funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:21 pm

ReneeM wrote:

via GIPHY

OK, I just spit out my coffee laughing. I always enjoy your posts Renee.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:32 pm

There’s no reason for MF to mention Arie unless he’s not done with him, IMO.  Past leads are pretty disposable.  I think he’s playing a game as usual.  It’s either:

1. Trying to prove to Arie that there’s no interest in a TV wedding.

2.  Negotiating the fee and trying to prove to Arie that he’s not worth what he thinks he is.

3. Setting up a second tweet to say how BN proved him wrong and how wonderful it is that they can accommodate their wishes and have a Bachelor wedding.

I hope there’s not a TV wedding.  I think Arie and Lauren should be able to celebrate their day without the manipulations of MF&CO.

JMOAA
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:37 pm

I thought the Undynamic Duo were the ones pushing for a tv wedding ? That means they’d want to “ celebrate” their day under the manipulative umbrella of MF&CO imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Yes, they may want to.  My opinion is that they shouldn’t. Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz