SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Minney wrote:Looks like the couple made it to Scottsdale.  I thought they were stopping for appearances along the way?  Did those not happen or are they still coming up?  Aries condo neighbors have spotted him out walking the dogs but no Libby sightings yet.  Interesting reading posts from his neighbors about his habits.  IMO

If these neighbors have nothing better to do than watch Arie and his habits, then what a sad life they must lead.  I have no idea what my neighbors are doing because I have my own life and mind my own business.  Honestly, our next door neighbors put up a pool last summer and I saw it one day and said to myself when did they put that up?  laugh out loud

If you need handicapped parking or have friends and family who do and someone uses it or blocks it who doesn’t need it, you pay attention. Just another sign of what an inconsiderate jerk Arie is. JMO. I had to use handicapped parking for my grandmother, my father and now my mother. People who abuse and block handicapped parking suck, from my own personal experience.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Minney wrote:Looks like the couple made it to Scottsdale.  I thought they were stopping for appearances along the way?  Did those not happen or are they still coming up?  Aries condo neighbors have spotted him out walking the dogs but no Libby sightings yet.  Interesting reading posts from his neighbors about his habits.  IMO

If these neighbors have nothing better to do than watch Arie and his habits, then what a sad life they must lead.  I have no idea what my neighbors are doing because I have my own life and mind my own business.  Honestly, our next door neighbors put up a pool last summer and I saw it one day and said to myself when did they put that up?  laugh out loud

I guess no different than us sitting around discussing the good, the bad, and the ugly. Be it here or the fan threads. Only difference is these guys have a front row, behind the scenes view. laugh out loud

IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:47 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

I guess no different than us sitting around discussing the good, the bad, and the ugly. Be it here or the fan threads. Only difference is these guys have a front row, behind the scenes view. laugh out loud

IMO

But I'm not staring out my front window watching people. That's a tad creepy, imho. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:48 pm

Having lived in a condo complex before it doesn't take much watching to know who drives what or what some are up to even if your minding your own business. And if reports are true and he's a repeat offender blocking the handicap spot, it wouldn't take much to figure out who it was.  Once or twice would be one thing, but sounds like its often.  

I wouldn't care about his normal habits but if he is repeat offender doing something he shouldn't and it bothers others or prohibits them from using something, then yes, it's more than ok to watch, say something to him about it and report him.  If your a neighbor, IMO.

JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This is something I shared earlier with a friend: Tongue in cheek regarding the violence as no real violence is intended in any way, shape or form by myself or friend it was shared with. 
This couple should be killed. There is no other solution. Since the couple should be killed maybe we should kill the thread permanently. There should be no other opinion warranted. Let there be a fan thread and then no discussion thread as the discussion is this couple should be banished from the face of the earth. Banish them, banish the thread. That is my opinion.
Something to consider.  The thread, not the couple. 
This whole post is amazing IMO giggling
I wouldn’t mourn the death of this thread too badly deadhorse Would miss the entertainment a bit though laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:53 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

I don’t watch my neighbors but I know which car belongs to each and where they park everyday. It’s the downside of a condo complex. You run into these people daily.

Arie sounds like a tool based on his neighbor’s info. Not surprising. JMO

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 16 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 16 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:54 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This is something I shared earlier with a friend: Tongue in cheek regarding the violence as no real violence is intended in any way, shape or form by myself or friend it was shared with. 
This couple should be killed. There is no other solution. Since the couple should be killed maybe we should kill the thread permanently. There should be no other opinion warranted. Let there be a fan thread and then no discussion thread as the discussion is this couple should be banished from the face of the earth. Banish them, banish the thread. That is my opinion.
Something to consider.  The thread, not the couple. 
This whole post is amazing IMO giggling
I wouldn’t mourn the death of this thread too badly deadhorse Would miss the entertainment a bit though laugh out loud

They should be tarred and feathered first. laugh out loud.
I love this thread! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:00 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

If you need handicapped parking or have friends and family who do and someone uses it or blocks it who doesn’t need it, you pay attention. Just another sign of what an inconsiderate jerk Arie is. JMO. I had to use handicapped parking for my grandmother, my father and now my mother. People who abuse and block handicapped parking suck, from my own personal experience.

The neighbor said he’s been fined a number of times for parking in that stall. Guess Arie the dyk might view it as part of his HOA fees since he still chooses to park there. That’s a pretty big condo complex so he does probably prevent another with true needs from using that designated space. no
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Having lived in a condo complex before it doesn't take much watching to know who drives what or what some are up to even if your minding your own business. And if reports are true and he's a repeat offender blocking the handicap spot, it wouldn't take much to figure out who it was.  Once or twice would be one thing, but sounds like its often.  

I wouldn't care about his normal habits but if he is repeat offender doing something he shouldn't and it bothers others or prohibits them from using something, then yes, it's more than ok to watch, say something to him about it and report him.  If your a neighbor, IMO.

JMOAA
And, if the supposed neighbor is honest and telling the truth.  Lot's of coin flips IMO.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:11 pm

Well, I guess we can add this neighbor as number #457 on the growing list of character witnesses telling us all that he’s a tool. laugh out loud 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:17 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

The neighbor said he’s been fined a number of times for parking in that stall. Guess Arie the dyk might view it as part of his HOA fees since he still chooses to park there. That’s a pretty big condo complex so he does probably prevent another with true needs from using that designated space. no
Jmo
Now there's the tell! 

Absolutely not true, meaning, not a neighbor or a neighbor that is also a big, fat liar. In my opinion and from experience, and I have quite a bit of condo board experience (as I've consulted for nearly 100 of them), I'd say it's the former --- not a neighbor.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:20 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

I'd be happy to have neighbours who are watching what's happening on my street. I don' t have anything to hide and maybe the creeps who broke into my house while I was out and robbed me would be sitting in a jail cell right now, right where they belong.
I'm all for neighbours looking out for each other. jmo
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz