SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by kmick0890 Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:32 pm

Yes, Arie is in the wrong for a lot of this story but it seems like the neighbor personally has it out for him because of the shared ex and just wants revenge. I don't see what this neighbor is trying to accomplish other than trying to make Arie look bad. I would have more of a reaction to this if the neighbor shared this during the season, that's why IMO it looks the neighbor just wants attention.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Al Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:34 pm

bluwavz wrote:I just honestly can't even believe what I'm reading. Arie getting so-called "nerd-bullied" is the same as people being racist and homophobic but Arie actually using a homophobic slur somehow isn't homophobic. Really? Suspect
This is puzzling to me as well.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Aria wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:

I really don't think that's the case

deleted

The bottom line is nobody is perfect.  We all have done or said things that we shouldn't have...even on this board.  I just don't understand the neighbor war and why they are posting about it online.  Dude sounds jealous to me.  Let.it.go.  It's Arie's life.  Neighbor needs to mind his own beeswax.  Jmo.

The thing is, Arie inserted himself in the neighbour's life, going after her when she was dating the neighbour, sending her texts telling her she could do better than the neighbour, tweeting about the neighbour, calling the neighbour the f word. IMO the neighbour is doing to Arie what Arie already did to him. Without the bigoted slurs, that's all Arie. Jmo.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted post calling out members POV)
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:40 pm

When did all this happen? Months ago? Years ago? I refuse to waste my time reading his "story" on Reddit. I have better things to do with my life. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Aria wrote:

deleted

The bottom line is nobody is perfect.  We all have done or said things that we shouldn't have...even on this board.  I just don't understand the neighbor war and why they are posting about it online.  Dude sounds jealous to me.  Let.it.go.  It's Arie's life.  Neighbor needs to mind his own beeswax.  Jmo.

The thing is, Arie inserted himself in the neighbour's life, going after her when she was dating the neighbour, sending her texts telling her she could do better than the neighbour, tweeting about the neighbour, calling the neighbour the f word. IMO the neighbour is doing to Arie what Arie already did to him. Without the bigoted slurs, that's all Arie. Jmo.

Just adding, also, sending his hook up over to his house late at night "to get ice" just to spy on him.  Arie had it coming, if you ask me.

The handicapped parking alone would be enough to tick me off.  IMO.  I also worked with that community closely for years, so maybe its a trigger for me personally.  But, just not ok.

You know what we need now?  A 1F AMA over yonder. laugh out loud  That would be entertainment.  Lets here from the other guy with the huge beef! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted post calling out members POV)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:When did all this happen?  Months ago?  Years ago?   I refuse to waste my time reading his "story" on Reddit.  I have better things to do with my life.  laugh out loud

The stuff with the ex was all pre- Arie going on the Bachelor. I think the parking spot stuff might be happening now. Someone who has read the whole thing can correct me if I'm wrong.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:When did all this happen?  Months ago?  Years ago?   I refuse to waste my time reading his "story" on Reddit.  I have better things to do with my life.  laugh out loud

Lauren would approve of this strategy! laugh out loud

I was an Ed fan. I get it, kinda. bestbud!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:46 pm

If Lauren is just a basic blond Bachelor biotch and Arie is just a douche fu**boy, why do viewers care enough to invest their time and energy into finding out what allegedly happened or is happening in the lives? question This is just a rhetorical question.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:49 pm

FLChica wrote:If Lauren is just a basic blond Bachelor biotch and Arie is just a douche fu**boy, why do viewers care enough to invest their time and energy into finding out what allegedly happened or is happening in the lives? question This is just a rhetorical question.

Because Bachelor dramz gives me life, and this is more fun then the report I'm putting off writing, atm. TBH. laugh out loud

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Lauren would approve of this strategy! laugh out loud

I was an Ed fan. I get it, kinda. bestbud!

Honestly, I have a hard enough time keeping up with this board that I don't need to add more nonsense to my plate. laugh out loud.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:52 pm

FLChica wrote:If Lauren is just a basic blond Bachelor biotch and Arie is just a douche fu**boy, why do viewers care enough to invest their time and energy into finding out what allegedly happened or is happening in the lives? question This is just a rhetorical question.

One word. Drama. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 47 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:52 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Mikesgirl83 wrote:If you watch the clip, it's clearly Arie calling Ross a bleeping nerd, not the other way around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdCWQaAdFIw
You're right. Though IMO the fragment is clearly cut, so it's possible Arie said that Ross called him a f*cking nerd on the way out, but TPTB edited it in like that to add a bunch of f bombs (3 total) to make it seem like Arie was upset and create some additional suspense.
I really don't think that's the case
Nevermind, you linked a sneak-peak, so we'd have to watch the actual episode. Sneak peaks often contain fragments that are intentionally out of context to create suspense. JMO.

sosleepy wrote:
So you must be really upset about Arie using he phrase f*g so flippantly then? 
A straight guy calling another straight guy a f*g is just locker room talk. I'm also a strong believer in the right of any human to hold and express deep-felt believes without consequence, but bullying has of course increasingly become a way to circumvent the 1st amendment and go after people with different believes. So I don't care the least bit about being flippant, while I do care about people who yell f*g at actual homosexuals. It's similar to me not minding violent video games, while I do mind actual violence against others.

Verbal violence is of course difficult. As people have pointed out, it's one thing to call Arie a jerk on this forum, it's an altogether different thing to follow him on Instagram and leave rude messages. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz