SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by kmick0890 Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:30 pm

I thought Arie was done with reality tv for now? IMO, I think this was exactly what the article said: them reaching out to someone to help to adjust back to normal life. We'll see later down the line but for now I don't think they had ulterior motives for that meeting. I actually think its a good idea and something more of the Bachelor Nation couples should consider.

Last edited by kmick0890 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The way I look at this show is it's such a train wreck and joke, the only reason to do it would be $$$, JMO, and I don't care if the couple is Roseanne and Dan Connor or George and Amal Clooney.  
IDK...whatever. I really don't think Arie cares what others think of him that aren't in his inner circle of family/friends. JMO I really don't think he thinks much about that.

Agree! When CH asked him AFRC, what does he has to say to those who are mad? I was expecting many apologies to the BN, but NOOOO, he said: it doesn't matter. As long as we re happy, it doesn't matter. And, after proposal, he walked straight to his and Lauren's family/friends.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:56 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think pre-marital counseling is great. I just happen to think it is best done in private. JMO.

Totally agree with this. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think pre-marital counseling is great. I just happen to think it is best done in private. JMO.

Totally agree with this.  :yes:
Agree, but a minimum of four Bach Nation couples received "counseling" airing all their issues on reality TV so this wouldn't be a groundbreaking concept.  Maybe I missed it, but are Arie and Lauren actually scheduled to appear on Marriage Boot Camp? Did they actually receive any pre-marital counseling or was this just a little sit-down? 

TIA - just trying to separate facts from opinions. Smiley

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:17 pm

Isn’t Marriage Boot Camp for people that are married?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:17 pm

FLChica wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Totally agree with this.  :yes:
Agree, but a minimum of four Bach Nation couples received "counseling" airing all their issues on reality TV so this wouldn't be a groundbreaking concept.  Maybe I missed it, but are Arie and Lauren actually scheduled to appear on Marriage Boot Camp? Did they actually receive any pre-marital counseling or was this just a little sit-down? 

TIA - just trying to separate facts from opinions. Smiley

The article just said that they met with the counselors for a chat. The article didn't mention anything about going on the show.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:24 pm

The Arizona Biltmore got a photo op, too.  Maybe Lauren and Arie will have their wedding there.  It has such cool deco architecture, built in 1929.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:12 am

Rolly wrote:Isn’t Marriage Boot Camp for people that are married?!?

Nope. There have been unmarried couples on there as well. Several that I can think of (1 from Big Brother, 1 from Survivor) did get married after doing the show. Several couples from TB franchise were not married either... Michelle Money/Cody and Juelia/JJ. Both of these couples broke up. IMO it was a money grab for Michelle and JJ. Big wake up calls for Cody and Juelia.

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:11 am

kmick0890 wrote:I thought Arie was done with reality tv for now? IMO, I think this was exactly what the article said: them reaching out to someone to help to adjust back to normal life. We'll see later down the line but for now I don't think they had ulterior motives for that meeting. I actually think its a good idea and something more of the Bachelor Nation couples should consider.
They don't have ulterior motives but ask someone to take pictures and send to people magazine? hehehe
They are the worst.
Counseling isn't a bad idea. But there are lots legit consulting services they can do privately. They are just attention seekers and famewhores.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:19 am

If you're genuinely seeking counselling to better your relationship you don't do it on tv and that's that on that imo. I also think inviting that kind of public scrutiny on what is undoubtedly an already fragile relationship imo is a terrible idea. I'd definitely watch though Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:57 am

BKay wrote:If they asked my opinion, I would say don't do that show. Imo it isn't a good look for anyone because the show tries to bring the drama. It's too likely that one or both of them will do something embarrassing.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 63 3552228123   Please make it so.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz