SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:17 pm

Do we think the tweet from MF (major news for TheBachelor fans has anything to do with Arie and Lauren?
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, it wouldn't be all that awkward if someone went with Maquel.  it could be a double couples trip.

JMO

Maybe Maquel doesn't have anyone she could ask to accompany her on the trip.   no idea   I still think it's awkward.  In my younger years, I have been the third wheel and it was weird.  laugh out loud
IMO, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it being a girl's week away......Hell, I think we've all done that before....for me it sure as hell doesn't mean that my husband and I or my friend and her boyfriend of 5 months is going to break up. IMO, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this whatsoever and it sure doesn't mean that they are going into splitsville because of it....LOL

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:43 pm

IMO MF's tweet could be about pretty much anything. laugh out loud. It could be about getting people hyped about the guys and who they like for next Bach.  It could be about renewal.  It could be about Arie.  But I wouldn't hold my breathe on it being anything but MF overhyping something that's not even very newsworthy.  

Plenty thought the original Lauren B's trips every chance she got out of Benji land were a sign that all was not right.   And in the end they were right.  There could be good reason for it only being girls trip or there could be more going on than we know.  At this point, it's a wait and see thing IMO and speculation over what the heck the change means if anything will happen, IMO.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:25 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Do we think the tweet from MF (major news for TheBachelor fans has anything to do with Arie and Lauren?
I think when you couple both of these together, IMO it could have a lot to do with Arie and Lauren and possibly their televised wedding:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:39 pm

The comments are hilarious, IMO.  Very few are in favor of Arie or a wedding for them.

This is my favorite laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:40 pm

I hope he's just messing with Arie, the same way he keeps messing with us viewers.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:49 pm

It would be way more interesting to see the train wreck wedding and divorce (imo) of Arie and Lauren than the other engaged couples imo. So if there’s a tv wedding coming, I’d give it to Liars over anyone else too. They’re running a business here and not a charity for wealthy, beautiful people having dream weddings laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:05 pm

It’s the second time in 10 days he’s tweeted about Arie.  Why?  Usually, leads are disposable to MF as soon as the ATFR airs.  

It may be a whole lot of nothing, but I don’t get why he’s even bothering. Except it’s Flies.  Hugesmile

And, he retweeted Arie’s photo below on March 29.  Why?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Do we think the tweet from MF (major news for TheBachelor fans has anything to do with Arie and Lauren?
I think when you couple both of these together, IMO it could have a lot to do with Arie and Lauren and possibly their televised wedding:

Thanks for bringing that over. As soon as I saw his tweet, I immediately thought it was referring to Arie and Lauren as I think it’s too soon for anything to be announced regarding the next Bachelor season, but you never know! JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:46 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Thanks for bringing that over. As soon as I saw his tweet, I immediately thought it was referring to Arie and Lauren as I think it’s too soon for anything to be announced regarding the next Bachelor season, but you never know!  JMO

Still a whole BiP season to talk about.

If they get a wedding, I would expect the Carly&Evan style BiP affair, IMO. Though I would rather the Lacey and Marcus style BiP wedding, JMSO.

My snarky opinion is still sad they did just get married on AFTR, they shoved the engagement in Becca’s face, why not a quickie wedding?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:31 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

He is pardoning Arie? laugh out loud I am hearing the wedding march as I type this. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:37 am

Ladybug82 wrote:The comments are hilarious, IMO.  Very few are in favor of Arie or a wedding for them.

This is my favorite laugh out loud

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz