SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:31 pm

@grace8136 laugh out loud laugh out loud

That would probably be the safest, quickest and easiest way laugh out loud

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:37 pm

Not even being snarky, the couples that succeeded got new places together didn’t they? SeanCat, Ash and JP, Des and Chris, Kaitlyn and Shawn, and JoJo and Jordan, I think they all moved fairly quickly to new places together. Not sure about Molly and Jason or Rachel and Bryan.

Why not get a bigger place that has enough garage space and such and neighbors who don’t know Arie’s recent sexual history. A win-win for everyone! JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:16 pm

I think SeanCat started out in Sean's place but eventually moved somewhere else. And I think Bryan just moved into Rachel's house.

Last edited by kmick0890 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:18 pm

Bryan did move into Rachel's place originally. But they recently moved into a new place.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Would have been great to see Arie on DWTS, but like Bill Nye he wouldn't have lasted long. Looks like Lauren genuinely loves nerds, but most people don't. As long as women like Lauren are going for team-nerd I don't think nerds care about the majority though. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 37 1176891977 It's also hilarious when people go into a rage because of 'a nerd like Arie' acting like he's on top of the world.  rofl All IMO.

Is what we are seeing here a typical case of nerd-bullying? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd#Bullying

As a nerd who is married to a nerd, please do not group Arie with us. His cardigans don’t make him a nerd, just unfashionable. IMO.

The only bullying I see is the neighbors and that seems to be in response to his behavior, which IMO, has been self-centered and arrogant. I think people dislike him for putting himself before others, not showing empathy and sleeping with multiple women under what some consider questionable circumstances. Again JMO. I find both he and Lauren to be trying too hard to prove how cutesy and in love they are. They aren’t the first and won’t be the last to do this. Again JMO.

Arie is a nerd? That’s huge news to me. I’ve never considered him a nerd. Not in the slightest. Not even a little bit. JMO.
What constitutes a nerd is of course a topic of debate, but the most important component is having no desire to be popular or fit in with others, which can come across as being tone deaf, which I've seen people accuse Arie of repeatedly. This social awkwardness is often combined with a greater interest in machines and technology. I would consider being a race car driver a nerd profession.

The more tone-deaf behavior Arie exhibits the more he classifies as a nerd in my opinion, while every screw-up reinforces his status as a social reject to others. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:48 pm

Didn't Molly and Jason do the long distance thing for a few months before even thinking about living together?  

I think JP and Ashley were not even in the same city for awhile either since she needed to finish up her clinical hours for dental school at the University of  Pennsylvania and JP was in New York.  Once she finished that she did move to NYC and according to an article I found, it was new to both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:11 pm

Rolly wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

unfortunately its not up to us to decide laugh out loud. Its been discussed upthread that MF love tacky. I guess that scenario could be considered tacky. Im willing to bet  the tackier the merrier for him and this franchise IMO Rolling Eyes . Hence why i can clearly see that may possibly happen. JMO
Better yet, dedicate a whole epi just for Arie and Lauren right before BIP begins....that would be best IMO, that way Arie and Lauren don't need to share their spotlight as they shouldn't have to...IMO

Unlikely to happen IMO. Too costly and they aren’t liked by enough fans so I think ratings would be poor.

I happen to think that they are liked by VERY many much to the chagrin of others. I do think that Arie and Lauren will be offered a tv wedding and the ratings would likely be quite high, IMO. I think this couple is VERY deserving of a tv wedding, again, much to the chagrin of others. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:58 pm

sosleepy wrote:My dislike of Arie has almost nothing to do with Becca. In fact, of all the things I find off putting and gross about the guy, dumping Becca is very low on that list.

Just because this woman is coming across as vengeful and a little crazy with her Reddit postings, does not automatically negate any wrong doing on Arie’s part. It’s possible, and perhaps even likely, that both are in the wrong here, and long standing annoyances by Arie have driven this neighbor to act out in this way. Basically, both the neighbor and Arie kind of suck here. JMO.
A little crazy? LOL

IMO, from what's being posted here about what she's saying, she's a total whack job!
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Well, considering that Arie was the lowest-rated Bachelor ever, Arie is the least followed lead we've had in three years, and they've both had to limit their comments on IG because the comment section was, in the words of Arie, a "bloodbath", I feel pretty confident in saying that, in my opinion, neither Arie or Arie/Lauren are well-liked by "very many". Will they get offered a TV wedding? Perhaps. The show loves a trainwreck and I think they're desperate to show that the bachelor can be successful, so my guess is they probably would get a low-budget one, on the scale of Jade/Tanner. To me it's all a moot conversation, since they haven't even been together for 3 months at this point and have barely gotten out of the vacation mode. If they're still madly in love in another 6 months, I'll start believing there's a chance. IMO.

In other news, Arie bought Lauren the most overpriced $748 dress ever. Guess that's his go to move for his fiancés, haha.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:08 pm

umngirl wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:I have an Arie question which I'm trying to figure out. He has a reputation of cheating but has he cheated while in a committed relationship? There seem to be so many interviews & so many women, I can no longer keep track! Courtney, Giustina, and Sydney all talk about cheating, but it doesn't seem like it was clear that they were in an exclusive relationship with Arie. It seems that they had hoped for that, but it was never quite spoken out, and ILY's weren't exchanged. I definitely can imagine that Arie gave this women the sense that they were special by his actions, but I haven't heard anyone actually say that "yes, we both agreed to be in an exclusive relationship, and he cheated." (And I don't consider "emotional cheating" to be cheating).  Perhaps someone here has better info or some examples that I missed.

Arie introduced Sydney to people as his girlfriend. That applies exclusivity to me.
Not in the real world, for I have had plenty of boyfriends (and that's how I always described men I dated), even though very few of them I dated exclusively.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:08 pm

Aria wrote:Well, considering that Arie was the lowest-rated Bachelor ever, Arie is the least followed lead we've had in three years, and they've both had to limit their comments on IG because the comment section was, in the words of Arie, a "bloodbath", I feel pretty confident in saying that, in my opinion, neither Arie or Arie/Lauren are well-liked by "very many". Will they get offered a TV wedding? Perhaps. The show loves a trainwreck and I think they're desperate to show that the bachelor can be successful, so my guess is they probably would get a low-budget one, on the scale of Jade/Tanner. To me it's all a moot conversation, since they haven't even been together for 3 months at this point and have barely gotten out of the vacation mode. If they're still madly in love in another 6 months, I'll start believing there's a chance. IMO.

I think she might be preggos in 6 months imo. They are certainly rushing it that fast. Again, Jmo. affraid dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:12 pm

Lauren has more IG followers than Arie.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz