SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Amberish Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@grace8136 He has a different truck.  That looks like a Lightening, he currently has a raptor with wide tires now.  There's a picture somewhere pages back in the thread.

thanks LB. I take it that kind of truck is bigger. They should move anyway. I don't why Lauren would want to live in that condo with all his history there, with or without the neighbors yelling out reminders to her.
No worries because the yelling stories are most likely as phony as the woman claiming it happened. *IMO*

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Your opinion not a fact)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by mindless Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:19 pm

Amberish wrote:
mindless wrote:
Amberish wrote:

Sure, show me evidence that Arie received a fine. Certainly, there is a  copy of the document being circulated, for otherwise we all know better than to take some internet yahoo's word for all this crap, right?

I couldn't care less to see an Airbnb listing because that is not proof of a fine.

I wouldn't expect anyone to have copies of fines their neighbour received, so this is impossible to prove. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. We're all free to believe or not believe said piece of information like we are anything shared by anonymous sources here. Last I heard most HOA's were dead set against homes being turned into essentially hotels, hence all the rules about minimum lease lengths. I personally doubt Arie asked for and received some special permission to use his condo as a short-stay rental, especially with neighbours who apparently hate his guts. It's more likely IMO that he, like many other Airbnb hosts, just did what he wanted and hoped no one would notice or report it. You're free to disagree of course.

Exactly. Impossible to prove, so how would she know? Is she on the board? And if she is, what does it say about her ethics leaking information about supposed violations? Association boards are elected for having the integrity to handle the association's business. Yet her word is being taken, the word of a supposed neighbor who was said to cross the line when she said she supposedly screamed at Lauren? (edited)

The woman is a fraud, a phony. IMO She's posting a bunch of garbage and because Arie dumped Becca (who, btw, is having the time of her life as we speak), thus repeating the fraudulent, phony crap. (edit)

I'm getting really bored of this neighbour topic now, but FYI I am the last person to just believe random things I read on the internet without any evidence. That's why I did my own little research and nothing I found discounted the neighbour's story, more like supported it. She posted two pictures that prove she either lives in Arie's community or at least knows someone who does, so she's not a complete fraud for a start, regardless of whether everything she says is true or not. She also didn't scream at Lauren, it was her boyfriend who yelled at Arie and according to her they've been feuding since 2013, so seems both the boyfriend and Arie have lived there for quite a long time (and allegedly share an ex too).

But anyway, firstly the parking issue. She mentioned both a month ago and the other day that Arie parks his truck in, or blocks, the ONLY handicapped parking space in the neighbourhood. I thought, hmm, only one handicapped space? That's a bit odd. So I looked it up on Google Maps, and it's true, there's only one and it's right across the street from Arie's garage. Does it prove he parks there? No, but it's certainly not implausible IMO that he would, at least on occasion.

Secondly, the Airbnb. The neighbour said that he got in trouble with the HOA for it, got severely fined and that's why it's set to a min. 90-day stay now. I checked his listing and couldn't find any mention of the 90 days, so I wondered if it really is the rule. Well turns out there's another condo in the same community up on Airbnb and it mentions the 90 day rule, so it definitely IS a rule. That other listing had a lot of reviews between Nov 2013 and April 2015 from people who clearly only stayed a short time, so that leads me to believe the host was either informed of the 90-day rule in 2015, or the HOA changed the rules in order to put a stop to the Airbnb business. She's had no reviews since, so it seems to have killed her business, unsurprisingly. Arie's listing also has a few reviews before April 2015 and then nothing until Jan 2016, so I suspect he was hit with the rulebook at the same time as the other host in 2015. However, unlike the other host, he hasn't added the 90-day min. to his listing and there are some reviews from Jan 2016 as well as early 2017. IMO he clearly was breaking the rules, even after the issue was brought up. Blatant disregard to HOA rules tends to lead to fines, so IMO he was probably fined too. I don't need to see documents to believe that. People have been fined just for advertising their homes on Airbnb, let alone renting them out after being told it's not allowed. I can also think of a million ways the neighbour could've found out, since people talk. Arie could've been complaining about the fines to another neighbour who told the feuding neighbour, or one of his many exes, or maybe he was campaigning to have the rules changed, or the HOA made an example out of him to deter others from such attempts. Who knows, but it looks like a small community and things like that get around. Again, nothing to me suggests the neighbour was making this stuff up out of thin air, quite the opposite. But that's JMOAA and you're free to disagree.

I also think it would be in his and Lauren's (and the neighbours') best interest to move to a new place together. Seems like there's a lot of history there, not to mention Krystal visited and who knows what she got up to with Arie there. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:26 pm

@mindless Lol forgot about Krystal giggling

Great reasoning and reasearch :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:53 pm

Aria wrote:Well, considering that Arie was the lowest-rated Bachelor ever, Arie is the least followed lead we've had in three years, and they've both had to limit their comments on IG because the comment section was, in the words of Arie, a "bloodbath", I feel pretty confident in saying that, in my opinion, neither Arie or Arie/Lauren are well-liked by "very many". Will they get offered a TV wedding? Perhaps. The show loves a trainwreck and I think they're desperate to show that the bachelor can be successful, so my guess is they probably would get a low-budget one, on the scale of Jade/Tanner. To me it's all a moot conversation, since they haven't even been together for 3 months at this point and have barely gotten out of the vacation mode. If they're still madly in love in another 6 months, I'll start believing there's a chance. IMO.

In other news, Arie bought Lauren the most overpriced $748 dress ever. Guess that's his go to move for his fiancés, haha.

I wish my DH would buy me a $748 dress. laugh out loud Then again, I would think my DH was crazy for spending that kind of money on a dress! rotfl I think that was very sweet of Arie. Didn't he also purchase the Rachel Zoe dresses for Becca? Maybe he does have a heart after all. Nah, he's probably like the tin man. laugh out loud hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:54 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Didn't Molly and Jason do the long distance thing for a few months before even thinking about living together?  

I think JP and Ashley were not even in the same city for awhile either since she needed to finish up her clinical hours for dental school at the University of  Pennsylvania and JP was in New York.  Once she finished that she did move to NYC and according to an article I found, it was new to both of them.

JP and Ashley moved to New Jersey to be between her clinical needs and NYC. She posted a post in her Penn shirt saying suck it up to Princeton, the only reason I remember.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:10 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:@mindless Lol forgot about Krystal giggling

im sorry..i haven't religiously follow this thread..

is it bad that i kinda love to hear MeArie's dirty laundry?.. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 38 2498057887 . Wait, what..?...Have Krystal and him ever met before filming?.Did she visit his mansion? speechless .....i am all ears for the details, please... Praying . tyvm IA

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Aria wrote:Well, considering that Arie was the lowest-rated Bachelor ever, Arie is the least followed lead we've had in three years, and they've both had to limit their comments on IG because the comment section was, in the words of Arie, a "bloodbath", I feel pretty confident in saying that, in my opinion, neither Arie or Arie/Lauren are well-liked by "very many". Will they get offered a TV wedding? Perhaps. The show loves a trainwreck and I think they're desperate to show that the bachelor can be successful, so my guess is they probably would get a low-budget one, on the scale of Jade/Tanner. To me it's all a moot conversation, since they haven't even been together for 3 months at this point and have barely gotten out of the vacation mode. If they're still madly in love in another 6 months, I'll start believing there's a chance. IMO.

In other news, Arie bought Lauren the most overpriced $748 dress ever. Guess that's his go to move for his fiancés, haha.

I wish my DH would buy me a $748 dress.  laugh out loud   Then again, I would think my DH was crazy for spending that kind of money on a dress!  rotfl   I think that was very sweet of Arie.  Didn't he also purchase the Rachel Zoe dresses for Becca?  Maybe he does have a heart after all.  Nah, he's probably like the tin man.  laugh out loud hehehe

He did! Hence my "that's his go to move for his fiancés" joke!

And no one's ever denied that Arie is a generous man when it comes to women. Buying Courtney a house, taking Sydney out for massages on their first date, buying Becca Loubitons and Rachel Zoe dresses, and now this. There's a reason he's so good at what he does and that's because he's incredibly kind, generous, and attentive...when he's with you. It's why so many women have and will continue to chase him and put up with his philandering ways, because I'm sure being treated like that makes every woman think that she's the one. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:23 pm

Joy15 wrote:

is it bad that i kinda love to hear MeArie's dirty laundry?.. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 38 2498057887 . Wait, what..?...Have Krystal and him ever met before filming?.Did she visit his mansion? speechless .....i am all ears for the details, please... Praying . tyvm IA

It was during the show, in episode 2. Arie took Krystal to Scottsdale and they watched family videos at his condo. I was only joking about other stuff possibly occurring. Though I wouldn't put it past Arie personally. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:27 pm

mindless wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

It was during the show, in episode 2. Arie took Krystal to Scottsdale and they watched family videos at his condo. I was only joking about other stuff possibly occurring. Though I wouldn't put it past Arie personally. giggling

oh..gotcha.... yes . Gotta admit that i didn't follow his season ..tuned in only to finale bc of the switcheroo..tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:42 pm

Regarding Arie’s lavish spending on his women, I found this article interesting .

Fox News talked to Dr. Paul DePompo, psychologist and director of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Institute of Southern California, about the four types of men who may be inclined to cheat so you can make better decisions while you’re out on the dating playing field. Next time you meet one of them, steer clear!

Mr. Charming
Who he is: Mr. Charming is hard to resist. He’s smart, fun, likeable, exciting, and only likes to be around such people. “Believing he deserves to have what he wants, he sees the affair as rewarding him for the special person he is. To accept less than what he wants would make him feel like a fool. He could be ‘fine’ in his marriage yet still believe he should exercise his sexual prowess. Getting you means he’s still got it … until he gets you,” DePompo told Fox News.

How to spot him: DePompo advised paying attention to his actions. “Mr. Charming will lack real empathy when you’re let down, but then it’s hard for you to stay angry. He’ll focus on his own gratification, may tend to have a large age gap over you, spend money lavishly to impress, and is likely to find fault in others when problems occur.”

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/03/29/4-types-men-who-cheat-and-how-to-spot-them.html

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:44 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Regarding Arie’s lavish spending on his women, I found this article interesting .

Fox News talked to Dr. Paul DePompo, psychologist and director of the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Institute of Southern California, about the four types of men who may be inclined to cheat so you can make better decisions while you’re out on the dating playing field. Next time you meet one of them, steer clear!

Mr. Charming
Who he is: Mr. Charming is hard to resist. He’s smart, fun, likeable, exciting, and only likes to be around such people. “Believing he deserves to have what he wants, he sees the affair as rewarding him for the special person he is. To accept less than what he wants would make him feel like a fool. He could be ‘fine’ in his marriage yet still believe he should exercise his sexual prowess. Getting you means he’s still got it … until he gets you,” DePompo told Fox News.

How to spot him: DePompo advised paying attention to his actions. “Mr. Charming will lack real empathy when you’re let down, but then it’s hard for you to stay angry. He’ll focus on his own gratification, may tend to have a large age gap over you, spend money lavishly to impress, and is likely to find fault in others when problems occur.”

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/2017/03/29/4-types-men-who-cheat-and-how-to-spot-them.html

Except for the smart part it sounds a lot like Arie, IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Regarding Arie’s lavish spending on his women, I found this article interesting .

Mr. Charming

Except for the smart part it sounds a lot like Arie, IMO.

Well , he does know how to keep a spreadsheet giggling
So it’s interesting, not only does Arie have a type but according to this reasearch , cheaters are a type too. Scary how much of it fits him. Jmo Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 38 4256136633

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz