SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:38 pm

From what I am gathering from the thread info: The fines were due to him not parking his vehicle in his garage. The fines were not attributed to blocking or parking in a handicap/disabied parking only spot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:45 pm

IMO there is no need for the thread to go anywhere.  No one is forced to read anything in here whether your a fan or not of the couple.  

There is a foe option for each to use if anyone doesn't want to read certain posters thoughts.  There is a fan thread that is all positive for fans.  And the report button can be used on any post that does not follow rules and is inappropriate.  Plenty of options to please eveyrone IMO.

And can we please, both sides, quit the mocking and snarking at members thoughts and opinions?  We all know snarking at cast is allowed, members are a no go.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:47 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Let me get this straight.  The neighbor takes pictures of Arie?  The neighbor's SO harrassed Lauren that Arie would cheat on her?  Oh, these neighbors sound like real stand up people.  Rolling Eyes dizzy  IMO.
I wonder how the HOA feels about Arie's neighbors taking pictures of Arie, posting them online, and admitting to yelling verbal abuse at him. I assume most HOA agreements require civil behavior, so toxic people, like Arie's neighbors, *IMO* can be dealt with. JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion not fact)

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:From what I am gathering from the thread info: The fines were due to him not parking his vehicle in his garage. The fines were not attributed to blocking or parking in a handicap/disabied parking only spot.

I would assume everyone who lives there is supposed to park in their garage and the visitor spots are for visitors. Arie's truck is so big it doesn't fit in his garage, so he parks in the disabled spot, since it's probably the only one big enough for his truck. The neighbour did specifically say in her previous thread that Arie parks in the one and only disabled spot. He's probably getting fined for using the visitor spots instead of his garage, not specifically for using the disabled spot, but I personally don't see how that makes it any better. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:From what I am gathering from the thread info: The fines were due to him not parking his vehicle in his garage. The fines were not attributed to blocking or parking in a handicap/disabied parking only spot.
This whole topic is freaking hilarious IMO. I'm trying to follow along here...

• Female neighbor / poster's boyfriend dated Arie's ex. 
  • Boyfriend of neighbor harassed Lauren
  • Female neighbor / poster posts pics of Arie walking the dogs
  • Arie's jacked-up truck (similar to what he races) doesn't fit in garage & he's parked it in a regular, not handicap spot
  • Female neighbor / poster says Arie shouldn't have a big truck

Alrighty then! I have the same questions that @rosefever and @Mommyof2 have - Arie is the a**hole in this situation?   Please don't get rid of this thread. I know it causes a lot of grief and aggravation for our mods, but it is so entertaining IMO. hehehe

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:20 pm

It's one thing to not like Arie or agree with actions, but taking pictures of him while he's just minding his own business and yelling things at him, yeah that crosses the line, IMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:23 pm

Lots of crazy people out there. Best to disengage.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:24 pm

mindless wrote:I went to re-read that previous thread by the neighbour and she also said that Arie used to rent his condo out as an Airbnb and live with Sydney whenever someone wanted to stay. Apparently he got fined for that as well by the HOA and that's why it's now set to a min. 90-day stay. Seems Arie does what Arie wants, rules be damned.

Also, apparently when his condo is rented out on Airbnb, the renters do not have access to the garage... because all of his stuff is in it which IMO is another reason why he can't park in it. I looked at the airbnb ad (it was not an active property at the time either) and the photos show a very sparsely decorated condo. No personal items at all which is IMO probably in the garage and if I remember right, it did say no garage access.

For me, it all boils down to Arie not following rules that the HOA has in effect. Yes, the neighbors may be rude as well but they have to live near the guy. They do see the day to day goings on and have to put up with what he does. I can see why they would get upset if they follow the rules and he doesn't. IMO there is no right or wrong in this situation.

I just don't like the guy. I used to. His actions have turned me off. I just don't find his SM cute. Now on the other hand, I feel the same about Lauren. I had no problem with her at all. It didn't matter to me who he chose. Her post show SM has also turned me off.

May they wed and live a happy life. They do belong together.

All Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 20 1646190589 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 20 1646190589 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 20 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:28 pm

I'm a little confused about how his neighbors would know he rented his condo as an air bnb, then went to live with Sydney while it was rented. How would they be aware of that at all? I guess the lessees might have told the neighbors they were using it thru Air  bnb, but they wouldn't know he went to Sydney's. It's all alot of strange tattlings, imo.

eta: not defending Arie here, but seriously, if some people showed up to spend a weekend at my place, my neighbors would have no idea if they were my guests or where I happened to be. just weird.

etaa: i still want to see this big a$$ truck he drives everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:33 pm

I think my beef is more with HOA than Arie, because my HOA is ridiculous. They sent me a reminder because we park our car on the side, not directly in the middle, of our driveway! I am not following the rules in their eye, so I guess I am like Arie who does what he pleases?

Now I want to see a copy of Arie’s HOA parking rules.

Can you guys see how I feel about HOA?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:42 pm

sdmom wrote:I think my beef is more with HOA than Arie, because my HOA is ridiculous. They sent me a reminder because we park our car on the side, not directly in the middle, of our driveway! I am not following the rules in their eye, so I guess I am like Arie who does what he pleases?

Now I want to see a copy of Arie’s HOA parking rules.

Can you guys see how I feel about HOA?
LOL some can be fussy. Some not so much. My friend can only plant certain flowers in her flower beds. Like you she can only park her car in the middle of her driveway or garage. Not on the street or a parking space. Only certain kinds of window treatments can be used that are can be seen from the front exposure, certain types of doormat, no wreath on the front door. Yada yada.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:56 pm

BKay wrote:

*snipped*
etaa: i still want to see this big a$$ truck he drives everywhere.

@BKay, not a full pic, but here’s the front which Arie posted in an IG story last week when they arrived home.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 20 Ec3e3f10
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz