SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:36 pm

@mindless Agreed. But the poster said Lauren was hiding inside because of it, so I took it to mean, she had to have heard it. JMO, I may say crap on here about Lauren, but saying hurtful things to her where she lives is mean. I don’t care how awful Arie is. Lauren will learn or accept it. Leave her in peace at her home. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:38 pm

[quote="stuckinsc"]@Stone_Hedge I have been helping wheel chair bound family members since I was seven. I wish someone would inform the police, so they can write him tickets and cause him legal action for interfering with handicapped parking. JMO. 

I think it might be different in a private parking area like a condo regarding calling the police. There are local advocates in each county though. It’s a pet peeve of mine too after helping family and friends in that similar need of specialized parking .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Oh well then, if an ex-girlfriend told him stuff then it must be good info! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 19 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@mindless Agreed. But the poster said Lauren was hiding inside because of it, so I took it to mean, she had to have heard it. JMO, I may say crap on here about Lauren, but saying hurtful things to her where she lives is mean. I don’t care how awful Arie is. Lauren will learn or accept it. Leave her in peace at her home. JMO.

Yeah, I agree. Everyone should be able to feel safe and comfortable at home, even Arie and Lauren. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:48 pm

BKay wrote:@Lucas15 If you read something the neighbor wrote, could you paraphrase for us? Now I'm curious...

I think stuckinsc did a pretty good job of paraphrasing the poster. The fines were not for parking in a handicap spot but for NOT parking his truck in the garage. The poster also expressed that Arie had no business having that big a vehicle in the neighborhood.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:50 pm

@Lucas15 Ok thanks. Wth kind of truck does he drive everyday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:51 pm

mindless wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
BKay wrote:@stuckinsc Thanks for the info. I thought Lucas15 had read something different.

I think Arie is probably inconsiderate with the parking, but harassing Lauren at her new home is not okay. She should be able to walk around without being verbally harassed. I think the poster’s SO as described sounds as rude or ruder than Arie. JMO.

I think she said in a previous thread that her bf had dated one of Arie's exes or something and that's why he knows all kinds of crap about Arie. I agree though, no one should be harassed at their home. It wasn't clear if he shouted at them though or just while sitting outside so they may or not have heard it.

That condo comples sounds a bit crazy! Didn't realize that the BF's ex also dated Arie so no wonder they don't like each other. The way it was described the BF shouted at Arie asking how long until he cheats on Lauren. Hopefully no direct harrassing of Lauren is taking place but she's going to need a thick skin if they're going to last.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:57 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/dailymailtv/video-1658602/Bachelor-Aries-ex-tells-loved-left-her.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5546335/Bachelor-Aries-ex-girlfriend-tells-loved-left-four-times.html

Last edited by Zaynab on Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:10 pm

I went to re-read that previous thread by the neighbour and she also said that Arie used to rent his condo out as an Airbnb and live with Sydney whenever someone wanted to stay. Apparently he got fined for that as well by the HOA and that's why it's now set to a min. 90-day stay. Seems Arie does what Arie wants, rules be damned.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:19 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
Minney wrote:I actually thought it was funnier that he jacked up his truck and it won’t fit in the garage.  Like what 37 year old does that? IMO Wonder if Lauren’s having buyers remorse? giggling

IMO I seriously doubt Lauren is having "buyers remorse." I really think she can't wait to be married to him & to become the mother of his children. As much as everyone rags on Arie, he definitely doesn't seem to have a problem getting women to fall for him (Emily, Courtney, Sydney, Becca & now Lauren).

BKay wrote:@stuckinsc I guess I tend to take it all with a grain of salt. The lady may be right and he is parking where he shouldn't, or she may dislike him and be exaggerating the whole thing. I dunno. If you don't like someone, it's easy to find things to support your feelings, imo. I don't know Arie, so I don't have an opinion.
I completely agree with the bolded. I guess it's easy to find things to complain about when you don't like someone. LOL. All IMO

stuckinsc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Minney wrote:Looks like the couple made it to Scottsdale.  I thought they were stopping for appearances along the way?  Did those not happen or are they still coming up?  Aries condo neighbors have spotted him out walking the dogs but no Libby sightings yet.  Interesting reading posts from his neighbors about his habits.  IMO
Who is Libby and if that is a nickname or Lauren....WHY?  Why not call the girl her name??
Because Lauren called herself Libby on a modeling website. The nickname is out there because she chose to call herself Libby for modeling purposes. IMO, she opened that box. She should have changed the name or removed the profile when she went on the show.
Thanks for explaining that @stuckinsc as I never saw that before at all.  Just thought that nicknames were given to her without any explanation for it.

sosleepy wrote:

sosleepy wrote:And once again... the point is not if *you* are personally offended by it... if you aren’t, wonderful. That’s nice. The larger point is some are, and certain groups have asked for sensitivity towards this issue. It all comes down to just being kind and thoughtful, iimo. Is a silly April Fools Day joke really worth making someone else hurt? I vote no. JMO
I think you got the phrase right "Is a silly April Fools Day joke" and in that theory, why not take it as silly as it is intended.  IMO NEITHER of them thought that something that silly or fun would be taken so seriously.  I think Jillian addressed this on her IG Story quite extensively and she too thought that it was all in fun and nothing to write home about.  She even went on to say that it was very silly the pages and pages of rude and hurtfull comments back to the couple are the real problem.

Well if Jillian says so, then by all means. Rolling Eyes  My thoughts on the subject of this tacky joke have very little to do with Arie specifically, and remained in place long before he and Lauren made the idiotic joke. That particular April Fools Day joke is hurtful and insensitive for many. I’ve read countless blog posts on it. I thought it was tacky when Sean and Catherine pulled it too. 

As for posting hurtful things to Arie directly, my thoughts on the subject begin and and on this forum. I have no interest in using my personal Instagram to comment to these people. laugh out loud No thanks.
Even with my name missing on the post above, I know I wrote this so will respond to it.  I see that my point of the post is taken with a heavy dose of scarcasm as far as the reference to Jillian.  For some reason though, I think the point I made of how I am one that suffered through miscarriages and fertility problems, even I didn't take it as a cruel and insensitive joke....now if the joke happened on ANY OTHER day but APRIL FOOLS DAY, then yea I probably would of been offended by it.  Since it has happened on a day that is SET ASIDE FOR JOKES, makes it more funny than redicilous if a person wants to see the humor in a situation vs looking for something to rip apart as some in SM do.  Personally, I think that the meaning of April fools day is  a day that you can get away with making pranks, jokes, etc WITHOUT it being taken seriously.  But alas, if someone isn't liked, I guess anything and everything is up for grabs no matter the situation or how silly it is.  ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Let me get this straight.  The neighbor takes pictures of Arie?  The neighbor's SO harrassed Lauren that Arie would cheat on her?  Oh, these neighbors sound like real stand up people.  Rolling Eyes dizzy  IMO.
Amazing! cantstopl
Okay, I may miss this thread if it’s gone because of content like this laugh out loud
This show provides so much entertainment on and off season laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:30 pm

Did Arie get fined by HOA or the police?
I am not saying what Arie allegedly does is right, But some HOA are very anal and ridiculous, from my own personal experiences!

I’d like to see a picture of the so-called a$$ truck blocking handicapped parking (my dad lives with me and he has a permit). IMO, knowing how rude her SO is, I can’t believe 100 % of what she says without a picture proof.

All jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz