SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:Personally, my opinion, emotionally cheating is worse. If my husband were to have a meaningless physical fling with someone, it would be devastating, no doubt, but I could see how I could get past it. A long, emotional affair, with intense feelings involved for someone else? That is devastating, and I think it would wreck my trust far worse than just something physical. JMO.

I'm just the opposite. I could easily deal with my husband's emotional connection to another woman, with no physical contact. On the other hand, I would have a very hard time if my husband physically acted. I once had a serious boyfriend who was still very hung-up on his ex. We totally managed it & we talked about it. Now, if they were having sex -- I would have broken up with him -- or if he had meaningless sex with someone else, I probably would have broken up with him as well. The two are just very different to me.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:Personally, my opinion, emotionally cheating is worse. If my husband were to have a meaningless physical fling with someone, it would be devastating, no doubt, but I could see how I could get past it. A long, emotional affair, with intense feelings involved for someone else? That is devastating, and I think it would wreck my trust far worse than just something physical. JMO.

Ita.
You can emotionally cheat more often than you could physically imo. You can develop a very strong bond emotionally cheating vs just a physical cheat. You might not cheat with your body but you do cheat with your heart imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Arie stated he found himself wearing more cardigans as he gets older. One thing living in AZ when you have to have the air conditioning on most the time. Because it is so hot outdoors. You tend to get chilled more often. A cardigan gives your body that comfort zone. I know if we didn't have outside things done early. You'd be toast to be outside by 10:30 am.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:11 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:

I just think if this story is true, why not just talk to Arie about it to try to come with a solution? It doesn't need to be broadcast for everyone to see. This seems like a personal thing.

Arie has apparently been fined repeatedly by the condo association for his parking. By the time this happens, talking time has passed. He knows what the problem is and apparently doesn't care about anything but his own needs. So what else is new? Also, since Arie has been broadcasting his business for all to see on national tv, in Iceland and then in Barcelona...and is now apparently pushing hard for a tv wedding....I really don't see what the big deal is about one of his neighbours talking about his business on another forum or sharing pictures. If Arie really wanted privacy, IMO he would be keeping his business to himself. IMO he can't be p*ssed off at other people sharing  his business, when he is busy doing the same thing.

The neighbor does have the right to share this with people if Arie is making bad choices, I guess I just don't see what the point is in doing so, other than just to make him look bad. If the neighbor really wants things to change, why not just address it with him again? That's my point.

Does he still have this truck or did he get a new, bigger one? Didn't the neighbor say his garage was too messy to fit his truck into? At least that much seems untrue. It looks like it would fit unless maybe it's too long.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 36 Screen%20Shot%202018-04-05%20at%202.55.15%20PM_zpsfwyiwwpi
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNxvnKuB40D/?taken-by=ariejr

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:15 pm

@grace8136 He has a different truck.  That looks like a Lightening, he may still have it too. But he posted a pic to an IG story that's somewhere in the thread of a Raptor with big, wide tires.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:29 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@grace8136 He has a different truck.  That looks like a Lightening, he currently has a raptor with wide tires now.  There's a picture somewhere pages back in the thread.

thanks LB. I take it that kind of truck is bigger. They should move anyway. I don't why Lauren would want to live in that condo with all his history there, with or without the neighbors yelling out reminders to her.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:40 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@grace8136 He has a different truck.  That looks like a Lightening, he currently has a raptor with wide tires now.  There's a picture somewhere pages back in the thread.

thanks LB. I take it that kind of truck is bigger. They should move anyway. I don't why Lauren would want to live in that condo with all his history there, with or without the neighbors yelling out reminders to her.

Maybe she doesn’t believe in the history of that condo because it could be very different from Arie’s version of it. Suspect :gotcha:
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Maybe she doesn’t believe in the history of that condo because it could be very different from Arie’s version of it. Suspect :gotcha:
Jmo

Not sure I'd want to live there with the cleaned up version either. They should at least shill their way into a new mattress.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:03 pm

Minney wrote:
sosleepy wrote:The show (especially The Bachelor edition) has far, faaaaaaar more examples of couples imploding. Most of those couples moved in together right away and spent 24/7 together. I’m gonna go ahead and wait and see what happens here. 

In fact, for our only 2 Bachelor marriages... one couple did long distance for 10 months first, then got engaged. The other didn’t live together at all as they were waiting for marriage. They also didn’t have the benefit of spending 24/7 together because of DWTS during this timeframe. 

JMO

ETA: My guess is with this couple, if tv cameras aren’t involved, the desire for the marriage and the wedding drops significantly and we don’t have that huge fire rushing them to the alter anymore. Fleiss would love to have them stink up Becca’s AFR though, count on it. Just depends how low and tacky these two are willing to go. TBD. IMO

Speaking of DWTS... looks like that's not likely for Arie either.  While I'm not surprised by the backlash from fans of the show I am surprised by the media and other typical bach related opportunities that are shunning the couple and shunning harshly! IMO

Source

‘DWTS’ Bans Arie Luyendyk From Celebrity Stage: ‘No One Is Rooting For Him’

He never wanted to do DWTS. He said he can't dance. Lauren either. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:08 pm

grace8136 wrote:Not sure I'd want to live there with the cleaned up version either. They should at least shill their way into a new mattress.

laugh out loud agreed and maybe any other fabric furniture/surfaces laugh out loud.  At least with the solid surfaces i wouldn't feel bad going extra crazy with Clorox, lysol, etc. to majorly clean and degerm laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Not sure I'd want to live there with the cleaned up version either. They should at least shill their way into a new mattress.

laugh out loud agreed and maybe any other fabric furniture/surfaces laugh out loud.  At least with the solid surfaces i wouldn't feel bad going extra crazy with Clorox, lysol, etc. to majorly clean and degerm laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO

Lol love the fabric surfaces inclusion . Carpets, rugs etc. we don’t want Lauren to encounter dna of girlfriends past Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 36 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

JMO

or..

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 36 Bonfire_Child_by_cchhrriissttaa

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz