SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:31 pm

My dislike of Arie has almost nothing to do with Becca. In fact, of all the things I find off putting and gross about the guy, dumping Becca is very low on that list.

Just because this woman is coming across as vengeful and a little crazy with her Reddit postings, does not automatically negate any wrong doing on Arie’s part. It’s possible, and perhaps even likely, that both are in the wrong here, and long standing annoyances by Arie have driven this neighbor to act out in this way. Basically, both the neighbor and Arie kind of suck here. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:36 pm

@sosleepy Agreed. I am glad Becca is free of Arie. He and Lauren deserve each other. I dislike Arie because he generally treats other people disrespectfully and acts very entitled and self centered. Had he stayed with Becca, I think he would still be acting this way, because that is who Arie is. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:53 pm

I think most people are in agreement that Lauren is much, more more suited for Arie than Becca ever was and he made the right decision in dumping her for Lauren. People's issue with him is with his decade-long history of mistreating women and repeatedly showing a lack of empathy and respect for others. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:19 pm

I have an Arie question which I'm trying to figure out. He has a reputation of cheating but has he cheated while in a committed relationship? There seem to be so many interviews & so many women, I can no longer keep track! Courtney, Giustina, and Sydney all talk about cheating, but it doesn't seem like it was clear that they were in an exclusive relationship with Arie. It seems that they had hoped for that, but it was never quite spoken out, and ILY's weren't exchanged. I definitely can imagine that Arie gave this women the sense that they were special by his actions, but I haven't heard anyone actually say that "yes, we both agreed to be in an exclusive relationship, and he cheated." (And I don't consider "emotional cheating" to be cheating). Perhaps someone here has better info or some examples that I missed.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:30 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:I have an Arie question which I'm trying to figure out. He has a reputation of cheating but has he cheated while in a committed relationship? There seem to be so many interviews & so many women, I can no longer keep track! Courtney, Giustina, and Sydney all talk about cheating, but it doesn't seem like it was clear that they were in an exclusive relationship with Arie. It seems that they had hoped for that, but it was never quite spoken out, and ILY's weren't exchanged. I definitely can imagine that Arie gave this women the sense that they were special by his actions, but I haven't heard anyone actually say that "yes, we both agreed to be in an exclusive relationship, and he cheated." (And I don't consider "emotional cheating" to be cheating).  Perhaps someone here has better info or some examples that I missed.

Arie introduced Sydney to people as his girlfriend. That applies exclusivity to me.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 35 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 35 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:47 pm

@vacayeveryday I do consider emotional cheating to be cheating. When you cheat emotionally, you hold back from a person the feelings which can be more important than a meaningless sex act with a person you never see again. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@vacayeveryday I do consider emotional cheating to be cheating. When you cheat emotionally, you hold back from a person the feelings which can be more important than a meaningless sex act with a person you never see again. JMO.

So true! Unfaithfulness or infidelity aren’t just tied to a physical act Jmo .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Arie has said it from the beginning he wouldn't do DWTS, so whether they wanted him or not, it wasn't in his plans. Besides DWTS is a shortened version with Athlete's as contestants.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4769-dwts-season-26-athletes-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1309630

Mar 12, 2018 @ 5:45 pm
http://www.instyle.com/celebrity/arie-luyendyk-jr-dancing-with-the-stars
“I won’t do Dancing with the Stars because I’m trying to avoid the mistakes that have been made in the past,” Luyendyk Jr. told InStyle earlier this season, referencing the fact that time spent on the show would take away from the time spent with his fiancé, Lauren Burnham. “I think, at the end of the day, you have to do what’s healthy for your relationship first.”

He also has at least 2 racing weekend during the time DWTS will be airing. Don't think DWTS would appreciate him being absent from various rehearsals including the dress rehearsal and blocking the days before the live show.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Arie has said it from the beginning he wouldn't do DWTS, so whether they wanted him or not, it wasn't in his plans. Besides DWTS is a shortened version with Athlete's as contestants.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4769-dwts-season-26-athletes-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1309630

Mar 12, 2018 @ 5:45 pm
http://www.instyle.com/celebrity/arie-luyendyk-jr-dancing-with-the-stars
“I won’t do Dancing with the Stars because I’m trying to avoid the mistakes that have been made in the past,” Luyendyk Jr. told InStyle earlier this season, referencing the fact that time spent on the show would take away from the time spent with his fiancé, Lauren Burnham. “I think, at the end of the day, you have to do what’s healthy for your relationship first.”
Arie has followed the advice of his dear friends Sean and Catherine IMO. The pressure of watching her brand-new fiancé dance intimately with a gorgeous pro dancer added to Catherine's insecurities, based on what they both have said, stressing their fragile relationship. I just hope Arie and Lauren don't follow in SeanCat's footsteps and appear on Marriage Boot Camp. That was not a good look for the golden couple, IMO.

Keep on racing, selling real estate and live your lives as you choose. yes

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:38 pm

Regardless if Arie was or wasn't ever intending to do DWTS (and who really knows if they said no to him first and he scheduled races as an after thought?) it really is crazy that media outlets like Radar Online and many others create negative articles about Arie and Lauren and readers will take them at face value as the truth even if rag-mags are notorious for non-truths. I've seen a lot of couples and contestants disliked but Arie/Lauren might just take the prize! IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:05 pm

Personally, my opinion, emotionally cheating is worse. If my husband were to have a meaningless physical fling with someone, it would be devastating, no doubt, but I could see how I could get past it. A long, emotional affair, with intense feelings involved for someone else? That is devastating, and I think it would wreck my trust far worse than just something physical. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
rosefever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Arie has said it from the beginning he wouldn't do DWTS, so whether they wanted him or not, it wasn't in his plans.
Would have been great to see Arie on DWTS, but like Bill Nye he wouldn't have lasted long. Looks like Lauren genuinely loves nerds, but most people don't. As long as women like Lauren are going for team-nerd I don't think nerds care about the majority though. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 35 1176891977 It's also hilarious when people go into a rage because of 'a nerd like Arie' acting like he's on top of the world.  rofl All IMO.

Is what we are seeing here a typical case of nerd-bullying? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd#Bullying

As a nerd who is married to a nerd, please do not group Arie with us. His cardigans don’t make him a nerd, just unfashionable. IMO.

The only bullying I see is the neighbors and that seems to be in response to his behavior, which IMO, has been self-centered and arrogant. I think people dislike him for putting himself before others, not showing empathy and sleeping with multiple women under what some consider questionable circumstances. Again JMO. I find both he and Lauren to be trying too hard to prove how cutesy and in love they are. They aren’t the first and won’t be the last to do this. Again JMO.

Arie is a nerd? That’s huge news to me. I’ve never considered him a nerd. Not in the slightest. Not even a little bit. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz