SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 pm

Every time they do something stupid, I remember Arie’s tweets poking fun at other alumni laugh out loud Dude, you’re allllllll the same (actually you’re worse, but that’s for another day) IMO JMO

I want Arie and Lauren on MBC for my birthday and Christmas this year Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 57 1f64f

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by mindless Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 pm

I bet Lauren would just be mute the whole time and we'd have nothing to talk about. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Keep an eye out for any disappearances from SM for about 10 days to 2 weeks...

JP/Ashley filmed their season during the month of May (she found out she was pregnant with Essie during filming).
Juelia/JJ filmed their season during the month of November (what's her name the teen mom got pregnant by another guy after filming and that baby was born the next August... big news at the time because that's when the show was airing) Also, Juelia started seeing Evan's brother after Carly/Evan's wedding the next summer.

Those are the only 2 couples that I remember when they filmed. Anyone remember when Sean/Catherine filmed their season?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:23 pm

havadrpepper wrote:Keep an eye out for any disappearances from SM for about 10 days to 2 weeks...

JP/Ashley filmed their season during the month of May (she found out she was pregnant with Essie during filming).
Juelia/JJ filmed their season during the month of November (what's her name the teen mom got pregnant by another guy after filming and that baby was born the next August... big news at the time because that's when the show was airing) Also, Juelia started seeing Evan's brother after Carly/Evan's wedding the next summer.

Those are the only 2 couples that I remember when they filmed.  Anyone remember when Sean/Catherine filmed their season?

June. I think Jade/Tanner was May or June as well.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 57 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 57 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:25 pm

They are so embarrassing it's quite hilarious laugh out loud jmo the way the act like they are better than everyone else just makes them look more and more stupid. JMO

Me waiting for the trashy breakup (IMO)

via GIPHY

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:30 pm

Ohhhh, please let them be on MBC!! Please! How embarrassing would it be, to 'seek help' with their relationship 4 months in. Lmao. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:Every time they do something stupid, I remember Arie’s tweets poking fun at other alumni laugh out loud Dude, you’re allllllll the same (actually you’re worse, but that’s for another day) IMO JMO

I want Arie and Lauren on MBC for my birthday and Christmas this year  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 57 1f64f
I sat through his season, I've earned this! Make it happen!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:32 pm

Lmao this would be awesome. I can’t wait!! Wonder if it’ll be like Jpg and Nikki? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:40 pm

But I thought everything was so perfect? and they were so in love? and they just wanted to settle down and begin their life? and he has money and doesn't need to shill and do other reality tv like the other peasants? 

Please. Liars is such a good couple name for them.

JMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:51 pm

Maybe they can't agree on wedding date and venue and need MBC counselors to counsel them on communication to plan the wedding JMSnarkyO giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Lmao this would be awesome. I can’t wait!! Wonder if it’ll be like Jpg and Nikki? laugh out loud
That was Couples Therapy, but I guess they are similar. Poor Nikki was thrown under the bus while JPG got a bit of a redeeming edit IMO.
Could that be what Arie is hoping for, or are they just being greedy?

Anyway, I hope they do it. I’ll be just 2pop
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:53 pm

blueblues wrote:
Alanna wrote:Lmao this would be awesome. I can’t wait!! Wonder if it’ll be like Jpg and Nikki? laugh out loud
That was Couples Therapy, but I guess they are similar. Poor Nikki was thrown under the bus while JPG got a bit of a redeeming edit IMO.
Could that be what Arie is hoping for, or are they just being greedy?

Anyway, I hope they do it. I’ll be just 2pop
All JMO.

Wonder if this is to test the waters for a tv wedding ? Trying to prove their “sincerity” first :crazed Rolling Eyes
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz