SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:42 pm

@pavalygurl
Please won't you be my neighbor? bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@pavalygurl

Of course!

Tidbit fyi...there is a statue of Mr. Rogers in Pittsburgh and someone knitted a cardigan for it to keep him warm. This man is still beloved.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:09 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@pavalygurl

Of course!  

Tidbit fyi...there is a statue of Mr. Rogers in Pittsburgh and someone knitted a cardigan for it to keep him warm.  This man is still beloved.
Oh wow, I never knew that....I think that Mr. Rogers was akin to the Canadian produced ones of Mr. Dressup and The Friendly Giant. Those two were much loved by Canadian kids, including me...LOL. Since back in the day in the early 70's, where I grew up was such a small town, we only had 2 tv stations for a big portion of my childhood and those were the only 2 children ones besides Little House....

Here's an excerpt from Wiki regarding Mr. Dressup:

Some critics likened the series to the American series, Mister Rogers' Neighborhood, which started being broadcast a year later in 1968 on the U.S. network PBS and produced by Coombs' old professional associate, Fred Rogers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Dressup

Now back to Lauren and Arie.....I do think the pair is happy, living their own life and getting support from their families which is great to see...IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:02 pm

Dammit, I always get here too late and miss the “drama” in the discussions laugh out loud The mods here are much too efficient laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Totally OT, but it's Mr. Rogers, so I hope it's allowed...

As a fellow Pittsburgher, I can tell you that Mr. Rogers is as revered in the 'Burgh as our sports teams. <3

IMO

Okay... Just to keep this post slightly on topic. I personally can't stand this couple and love coming here for the snark.

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:05 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:45 am

Mr. Rodgers is one my favorite people to have ever lived, Arie doesn't deserve that title (IMO) Maybe more something like creepy old guy on the corner who leers at the college girls laugh out loud

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:27 am

That's Chris Manson. Taken already.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:03 am

Mr. Rodgers: "Always look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping." - Mrs. Rodgers

Love that quote!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:49 am

Who was that guy Anna Nicole was married to, oh yeah Smith something, Arie is more a Mr. Smith and than a Mr. Rodgers Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 56 3806527698

Last edited by Mikesgirl83 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:02 pm

http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-lauren-burnham-meet-marriage-boot-camp-counselors/

Yup, because whenever I want relationship advice, my first instinct is also to call reality TV consultants, meet in a public place. arrange for a photo op, and leak it to People (IMO).

The idea of Lauren/Arie potentially being on MBC would be the trainwreck of my dreams. Make it happen, reality TV Gods!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:10 pm

laugh out loud This thread will be on fire if they go on Marriage Bootcamp. Do it for us, Arie and Lauren!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz