SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:43 pm

@Amberish  IMO mentally ill describes that place well. Molly got pregnant on the tent date. Ruined her bosses marriage. All kinds of crazy. Then a troll took on the name Mysonisthebest and had members believing that was Jason's mom. Anyone saying that the person was trolling was sent packing. cantstopl And lo and behold, it was a troll.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Amberish wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Well if Jillian says so, then by all means. Rolling Eyes  My thoughts on the subject of this tacky joke have very little to do with Arie specifically, and remained in place long before he and Lauren made the idiotic joke. That particular April Fools Day joke is hurtful and insensitive for many. I’ve read countless blog posts on it. I thought it was tacky when Sean and Catherine pulled it too. 

As for posting hurtful things to Arie directly, my thoughts on the subject begin and and on this forum. I have no interest in using my personal Instagram to comment to these people. laugh out loud No thanks.
I remember another forum I once read --- Misfits --- that certain (IMO) mentally ill members that took things FAR TO SERIOUSLY against Molly and Jason. 

It started off with just that small handful going on and on about how horrible Molly and Jason are, feeding off each other's hatred of what Jason and Molly did to poor Melissa. They didn't consider what they were doing as insane, but it clearly was, especially when they began boasting how they were calling Molly's employer to complain, hoping she'd lose her job.

Has anyone here boasted about harassing this couple? Reading the past few pages, I think all of us condemned the neighbour as a douche or jerk. No one praised them. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:56 pm

mindless wrote:I went to re-read that previous thread by the neighbour and she also said that Arie used to rent his condo out as an Airbnb and live with Sydney whenever someone wanted to stay. Apparently he got fined for that as well by the HOA and that's why it's now set to a min. 90-day stay. Seems Arie does what Arie wants, rules be damned.
IMO this is all made up deranged BS. Moreover, do you really believe it's a good idea to have this kind of unsubstantiated crap being associated with this otherwise fine forum only because it fits a certain narrative?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Amberish wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Well if Jillian says so, then by all means. Rolling Eyes  My thoughts on the subject of this tacky joke have very little to do with Arie specifically, and remained in place long before he and Lauren made the idiotic joke. That particular April Fools Day joke is hurtful and insensitive for many. I’ve read countless blog posts on it. I thought it was tacky when Sean and Catherine pulled it too. 

As for posting hurtful things to Arie directly, my thoughts on the subject begin and and on this forum. I have no interest in using my personal Instagram to comment to these people. laugh out loud No thanks.
I remember another forum I once read --- Misfits --- that certain (IMO) mentally ill members that took things FAR TO SERIOUSLY against Molly and Jason. 

It started off with just that small handful going on and on about how horrible Molly and Jason are, feeding off each other's hatred of what Jason and Molly did to poor Melissa. They didn't consider what they were doing as insane, but it clearly was, especially when they began boasting how they were calling Molly's employer to complain, hoping she'd lose her job.

Has anyone here boasted about harassing this couple? Reading the past few pages, I think all of us condemned the neighbour as a douche or jerk. No one praised them. Jmo.
Right now I'm reading information attempting to legitimize unsubstantiated absurdities being posted at another forum. In past, I've read flat out circular lies posted on tabloid blogs that IMO originated here. 

These are other examples of what I consider to be taking it too far.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:15 pm

Amberish wrote:
mindless wrote:I went to re-read that previous thread by the neighbour and she also said that Arie used to rent his condo out as an Airbnb and live with Sydney whenever someone wanted to stay. Apparently he got fined for that as well by the HOA and that's why it's now set to a min. 90-day stay. Seems Arie does what Arie wants, rules be damned.
IMO this is all made up deranged BS. Moreover, do you really believe it's a good idea to have this kind of unsubstantiated crap being associated with this otherwise fine forum only because it fits a certain narrative?

I can PM you the link to his Airbnb listing, if you want, since it's still up. It's not the neighbour who first brought it up. It's a fact he was renting it out, so what exactly is unsubstantiated crap? That he allegedly got fined for it?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:22 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:It’s just getting a little tired to me. Every person who has come out with anything remotely negative about this guy (and there have been A LOT) is either A. Lying or B. The jerk in the situation, not Arie. 

They can’t all be A. Lying or B. Jerks. At some point you need to look at the common denominator instead. 

JMO.

I just think if this story is true, why not just talk to Arie about it to try to come with a solution? It doesn't need to be broadcast for everyone to see. This seems like a personal thing.

Arie has apparently been fined repeatedly by the condo association for his parking. By the time this happens, talking time has passed. He knows what the problem is and apparently doesn't care about anything but his own needs. So what else is new? Also, since Arie has been broadcasting his business for all to see on national tv, in Iceland and then in Barcelona...and is now apparently pushing hard for a tv wedding....I really don't see what the big deal is about one of his neighbours talking about his business on another forum or sharing pictures. If Arie really wanted privacy, IMO he would be keeping his business to himself. IMO he can't be p*ssed off at other people sharing  his business, when he is busy doing the same thing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:34 pm

If someone has problems with a post, the report button is available for use on every post made.  And there is always the option to pm a mod.  

Mods monitor threads constantly.  If lines are crossed that shouldn't be, warnings are posted, posts deleted, threads locked, etc.    

We do not call out other posters for their posts nor put down other posters thoughts and opinions, no matter how much we may not like or disagree with them (the poster or the couple).  Nor do we tell others what they can or can't post or discuss.

The topic is Arie and Lauren, not other posters thoughts.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Sprite wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:It’s just getting a little tired to me. Every person who has come out with anything remotely negative about this guy (and there have been A LOT) is either A. Lying or B. The jerk in the situation, not Arie. 

They can’t all be A. Lying or B. Jerks. At some point you need to look at the common denominator instead. 

JMO.

I just think if this story is true, why not just talk to Arie about it to try to come with a solution? It doesn't need to be broadcast for everyone to see. This seems like a personal thing.

Arie has apparently been fined repeatedly by the condo association for his parking. By the time this happens, talking time has passed. He knows what the problem is and apparently doesn't care about anything but his own needs. So what else is new? Also, since Arie has been broadcasting his business for all to see on national tv, in Iceland and then in Barcelona...and is now apparently pushing hard for a tv wedding....I really don't see what the big deal is about one of his neighbours talking about his business on another forum or sharing pictures. If Arie really wanted privacy, IMO he would be keeping his business to himself. IMO he can't be p*ssed off at other people sharing  his business, when he is busy doing the same thing.

The neighbor does have the right to share this with people if Arie is making bad choices, I guess I just don't see what the point is in doing so, other than just to make him look bad. If the neighbor really wants things to change, why not just address it with him again? That's my point.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:44 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:

The neighbor does have the right to share this with people if Arie is making bad choices, I guess I just don't see what the point is in doing so, other than just to make him look bad. If the neighbor really wants things to change, why not just address it with him again? That's my point.

Perhaps the neighbour just wants to broadcast publicly what a douche Arie is in their opinion. They seem to have first hand experience, as they are his neighbour. It seems like Arie won't change his behaviour, there isn't much the neighbour can do, Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:48 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:

How do you address things with someone who doesn't listen? If he has been fined...repeatedly on the parking issue and the Airbnb issue? How many times must someone deal with the same issue?  :headbanging  At some point, Arie needs to follow the rules.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

How do you address things with someone who doesn't listen? If he has been fined...repeatedly on the parking issue and the Airbnb issue? How many times must someone deal with the same issue?  :headbanging  At some point, Arie needs to follow the rules.

True but I still don't see the point in making this public other than to embarrass him. Last thing I'm saying on this is that if the neighbor really wanted things to change, complaining publicly isn't going to do anything about it.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:16 pm

laugh out loud. The first? Suspect

And some of the comments laugh out loud laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz