SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:55 pm

@alwaystulips Two words: Don't Even
At least we aren't wondering about Arie's. Maybe they wear each others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:01 pm

@Kashathediva please stop!  That's so not mental images I need or want of either.  

Arie in Mr. Rodgers sweater and LB's undies Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 54 318829699 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 54 4103285151

See now I'm  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 54 1838857674 just typing it.... I will not picture it laugh out loud

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:02 pm

cantstopl

Pretty sure he’s going commando.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:03 pm

@alwaystulips  you can stop too... laugh out loud

That's way, way, way more info than I need about him laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:10 pm

Just a guess, based on his BN rep.  For all I know, he’s a boxers with hearts guy. beatingheart giggling
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:17 pm

Aww don't dis Mr. Rogers. 60 minutes just did a thing on him last night. I really like Fred.
We could use more Fred in the world and less--well, whatever. JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:22 pm

@Kashathediva I'm not dissing Mr. Rodgers. I watched him when I was little. And his sweaters didn't bother me, on him.

Arie trying to wear them on the other hand, well he didn't do them justice IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:28 pm

Wait, Mr. Rogers went commando? Now I never would have figured that one. I would have thought argyle knit thong at the very least.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:35 pm

Suddenly, I’m itchy.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:Once a year, I go to a ladies brunch in. I drink fancy drinks, bid on baskets, and there is a silent auction. The proceeds go to benefit a children’s hospital in the area - specifically pediatric cancer. It’s a fun event. I like the cause. Sounds a lot like this thing Arie and Lauren showed up for. I never thought to label it my “philanthropy work” though. laugh out loud
Arie and Lauren didn't label it "philanthropy work" - I did. laugh out loud Attending an event and hopefully donating more than you consume in food and alcohol isn't philanthropy "work" IMO. 

The actual "work" I do for various groups focusing on children's issues, cancer and the homeless is more hands on than sipping a drink and noshing on goodies. I do support the causes financially, as well. Having two celebrities at an event translates to $$$ for the cause and with their SM, has residual effects that you can't put a price on IMO.

Now back to deadhorse:Arie and Lauren.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:50 pm

alwaystulips wrote:@stuckinsc, That’s wonderful that you and your family are involved in so much charitable work.  bestbud!

I don’t know what Arie may have personally donated, but he’s helped raise money every year since his appearance on Bachelorette in 2012 for the Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation.  I don’t think they received tons of press, but he’s been involved in The Giving Keys, a marathon, some fundraining dinners, at least one car show, some bike races and maybe some other programs all of which supported the hospital.

Thank you for letting me know. I am glad Arie does all of that good work. I will definitely consider him charitable. The two examples given were not much to me, but this is a clear pattern of being involved and giving which is wonderful. I thank Arie for giving that much of himself. bestbud!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:01 am

bluwavz wrote:Look I personally don't care about Lauren's sunglasses and I don't think it says anything about her, but no one here has to feel positively or be nice about this couple. If they want to "pee on their parade" and be negative about them, they can.
Yep, I do realize that. I just choose to spread positivity about a couple. If personally I don't care about them.....as per my history in the fan threads, or even couple threads as this one is.....I just won't comment on them one way or another. Meaning, I try not to say negative things about a couple and choose not to say anything at all if I do feel indifferent or don't like them but that's just me.....all IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz