SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:09 am

That's certainly your choice and right to remain silent if you choose to about a couple.

But it's a general discussion thread so it doesn't all have to be positive, loving and supporting.  Nor should I or anyone else feel guilty for saying I don't agree with something either does, says, etc.  or for disagreeing with fellow posters.  As long as we respect each other, we can disagree all day long and still have discussions on it.

All thoughts are welcome in a discussion thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:20 am

I’ve been a fan of a few couples and the general discussion thread can be hard to handle. It’s just the way it is here. If it gives you grief, it’s probably not worth visiting. I’ve always enjoyed the discussion threads more - even when I like the couple - more than just the mushy “love, heart, aren’t they so cuuuute, puppies, rainbows” that the fan forum offers.  no idea  I like ... you know, the discussion.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:26 am

It's not giving me grief.  I just choose to see the positive instead of the negative....all me though as that's just what I try to do in life after being through so much negative in my life.  All IMO

ETA:

I just think that if my history is looked through, I don't visit the fan threads much if at all because IMO, I am not a FAN but am trying to be positive and see the positive things in this couple....IMO

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:30 am

Ita....The fan forum I’ve checked here runs one way, no current and no waves. The general discussion threads offers up some interesting debates and observations . I love the separation of thoughts imo .
Jmo but I will never be a fan of Arie or Lauren .

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:38 am

I love this thread! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 55 3806527698 yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:It's not giving me grief.  I just choose to see the positive instead of the negative....all me though as that's just what I try to do in life after being through so much negative in my life.  All IMO

But by saying this, the connotation is that anyone who is even slightly critical of a silly reality tv couple is a negative person living their life negatively. And those people are wrong and bad. Idk. I try to live my life positively. I know I’ve been critical of Arie. I think he’s done some not so nice things. He chose to put his love life with all his blunders on public display like this. This is just a silly outlet for me to comment on his (and all the other Bach rejects) public idiocy, as this is in fact a real life soap opera and they are all willing participants. I don’t think me being critical of that and discussing in a subjective way automatically makes me a negative, bad person.

Jmo

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:59 am

sosleepy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:It's not giving me grief.  I just choose to see the positive instead of the negative....all me though as that's just what I try to do in life after being through so much negative in my life.  All IMO

But by saying this on repeat, the connotation is that anyone who is even slightly critical of a silly reality tv couple is a negative person living their life negatively. And those people are wrong and bad. Idk. I try to live my life positively. I know I’ve been critical of Arie. I think he’s done some not so nice things. He chose to put his love life with all his blunders on public display like this. This is just a silly outlet for me to comment on his (and all the other Bach rejects) public idiocy, as this is in fact a real life soap opera and they are all willing participants. I don’t think me being critical of that and discussing in a subjective way automatically makes me a negative, bad person. But idk. Whatever.

Jmo
Regarding the bolded......I was saying how I was looking at it, not anyone else but ME!! I am not saying otherwise and if it was taken that way I don't know what to say especially when I specifically that for ME I saw it that way! As far as me saying it on repeat, I think that's ok to do so as it is my opinion.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:46 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Regarding the bolded, I know that Arie/Lauren aren't liked by some out there be it on forums or SM, but considering all the things that this poor couple are facing, IMO, Lauren isn't an exhibitionist nor obnoxious just because she wears sunglasses.
When I used the term exhibitionist I didn't mean anything bad with it, I more so meant that Lauren doesn't try to hide herself like some introverts do. No point in looking gorgeous if you don't enjoy a little bit of attention. Smiley JMO!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgNdk05AkEo/?hl=en&taken-by=thestylistla
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgCX5zFg8Oo/?hl=en&taken-by=thestylistla

Looks like Lauren might be getting some of her dresses for free?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:18 am

rosefever wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Regarding the bolded, I know that Arie/Lauren aren't liked by some out there be it on forums or SM, but considering all the things that this poor couple are facing, IMO, Lauren isn't an exhibitionist nor obnoxious just because she wears sunglasses.
When I used the term exhibitionist I didn't mean anything bad with it, I more so meant that Lauren doesn't try to hide herself like some introverts do. No point in looking gorgeous if you don't enjoy a little bit of attention. Smiley JMO!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgNdk05AkEo/?hl=en&taken-by=thestylistla
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgCX5zFg8Oo/?hl=en&taken-by=thestylistla

Looks like Lauren might be getting some of her dresses for free?
Oh absolutely but IMO, it seems that this couple can't do anything right no matter what they do/say..... oh well....IMO. I wasn't going of what you were saying @rosefever but that term had been used a few times in a less flattering way when talking about this couple IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:12 pm

eliza3 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@Iluvbachette@sosleepy We saw pictures of Lauren out and about in sunny Iceland with out the sunglasses. If you need them for photo sensitivity you need them in all sun, not selected sun. And IMO, when I have a migraine or bad head ache I am not giggling and joking around. 

My opinion is Lauren thought she was cute. As of right now Arie does too. Good for them, even if it annoys the crap out of me.

Lauren was on TB all season without sunglasses!

Maybe her migraines happened because of being with Arie. Keeping track of him and all Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 55 3806527698
Jmso

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:44 pm

ETA:

I just think that if my history is looked through, I don't visit the fan threads much if at all because IMO, I am not a FAN but am trying to be positive and see the positive things in this couple....IMO

You're completely free to do that. *edit* That's great that that's the way you approach your reality TV watching experience! For many of us, however, snarking and open, honest discussions is the way we enjoy the experience. Honestly, that's the way that I live my life; I don't believe in sugarcoating things or turning a blind eye to certain actions, just so that I can remain positive, but I understand that other people choose to do that. As you can see, I don't post "man, why can't people be more like me?!". It's because I recognize that people are different and the way you consume a silly, irrelevant tv show says absolutely nothing about the type of person you are *edit* IMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no-no self righteous labeling)

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Aww don't dis Mr. Rogers. 60 minutes just did a thing on him last night. I really like Fred.
We could use more Fred in the world and less--well, whatever. JMO

I met him once, and he is just as wonderful as I hoped he'd be.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz