SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:37 pm

SarahD wrote:Lol! @alana is so funny  rofl

Yeah, I agree 5 days might be too long for him to be in drought. Isn't Courtney on speed dial?

She better set him up on Findmyfriends or FindmyiPhone before she leaves. God help Lauren Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 67 3552228123

Hasn’t  Courtney been helping Arie out doing his showings etc? They might have a meeting together to discuss monkey business 🐒

Jmso

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Also, Maquel is a perfect partner for Lauren because both seem to enjoy making fun of cultures and people different from them imo.  no
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-maquel-apologizes-for-offensive-costume-photo.html/?a=viewall

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:34 pm

Aria wrote:Yeah....Arie/Lauren saying they don't care about what people think or say is like me saying "oh, I *want* to eat this salad instead of that bowl of pasta!". You have Arie/Lauren both blocking and filtering comments on IG. You have Arie responding when someone accuses of him being with someone 13 years younger. You have Lauren responding when someone accuses her of breaking her recent engagement or saying she was engaged twice. You have Arie complaining to John it's a "bloodbath" in here. You have Arie admitting he was insecure everyone wanted Peter. You have Arie going on Almost Famous and talking about how hard it's been for him, to hear Ben/Ashley be tough on him and how hard it is that he still feels like an outsider in Bachelor Nation and how harsh everyone is. You have Arie/Lauren deleting their gym story. You have Arie/Lauren "apologizing" for that pregnancy story. Like the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. I've said it before and I'll say it again - people in this franchise need validation from strangers the way we need oxygen. Some hide it better, some are able to grow and not care as much, and there have maybe even been an exception or two in the last decade. But they all care. And Arie/Lauren care more than most, IMO.
Have there been any other bach couples or individuals in the past that have sensored comments on IG? I think there have been plenty so don't see why it's been made such a big deal with this couple, IMO.

As far as them commenting on the rest....it would be extremely difficult to be constantly bombarded by the negativity IMO and IMO there have been many individuals and couples in the past that have sensored things. This isn't the first nor will be the last so really don't see the big deal in it all, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@rosefever
I seriously doubt that.
@Aria I go into most fan threads simply to monitor etc. It appears(keep in mind I don't actually go to the IG's unless sleuthing etc) from their fans, there has been a reduction in what is posted by this couple. I did go looking and it's been a few days for each of them. Many cast post much more daily in general than this couple from what I see here.
I completely agree with the bolded. From what I can see about past bach people...singles and couples....this couple is laying extremely low compared to many others IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Idk to me staging photo ops and leaking them to magazines isn’t really laying low or trying to be out of the spotlights . Jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Maquel said in a recent interview that she doesn't like or respect Arie and isn't supportive of him. Maybe Arie read it and refused to go on the trip with her? laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:09 pm

mindless wrote:Maquel said in a recent interview that she doesn't like or respect Arie and isn't supportive of him. Maybe Arie read it and refused to go on the trip with her? laugh out loud

One word if true...
****AWKWARD****
Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:23 pm

Alanna wrote:What about Arie? Or did marriage counseling already fail?

https://instagram.com/p/BhesnoTH9yu/
What in the world is giving you that impression. She's having a girls trip as many others in the past....IMO. Sheesh

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:26 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

What in the world is giving you that impression.  She's having a girls trip as many others in the past....IMO.  Sheesh

Well considering when the trip was first advertised Arie was to be on it as well.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 67 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 67 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 67 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Compared to other leads, I’d agree they are low key.  It’s not the only measure, but in doing  a quick number tally of IG posts of recent leads from the finale of March 6 on,  Arie comes in dead last. Lauren’s close.

Kaitlyn: 20
Ben:  14
JoJo: 10
Nick: 13
Rachel: 23

And for good measure:
Sean: 28

Arie: 8
Lauren: 11
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

What in the world is giving you that impression.  She's having a girls trip as many others in the past....IMO.  Sheesh

Well considering when the trip was first advertised Arie was to be on it as well.
Was Arie advertised on the company’s website originally or was that from the Betches.com report?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:36 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Was Arie advertised on the company’s website originally or was that from the Betches.com report?

It was on the website . It mentioned Da couple and Marquel .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz