SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:45 pm

@Aria @havadrpepper Ok, gotcha, I hadn't read those articles. Thanks for the info. It does sound as though she didn't want to be recognized, whether that was because of an introverted nature or it was before she reconciled with Arie and she was still heartbroken, I can't guess. If it was after she got back with Arie, maybe she was afraid she isn't a good enough actress to keep her happiness from showing. Just throwing out thoughts since I don't feel I know her at all.

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:50 pm

My speculation is that Lauren is pregnant, this is always big news in bachelor land. :yes:

Edit: This would also explain the pardon, only very sick people would attack an expecting couple. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:58 pm

rosefever wrote:My speculation is that Lauren is pregnant, this is always big news in bachelor land. :yes:

Edit: This would also explain the pardon, only very sick people would attack an expecting couple. JMO.

Sorry, but IMO, being knocked up doesn't make you exempt from criticism. LOL

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Just because MF says something is big news, does not mean it is.  Normally when it comes to him, his clues and tweets, it's the opposite.  Overhype and making much to do about nothing is his style, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Disguising herself after she came back from filming, just tells me she didn't want to be recognized and deal with questions from the locals about the show. Especially since the spoilers were out and it was known she was the F2 and especially if she was truly heartbroken couldn't put up a facade of giving off the perception that she was fine. I see nothing wrong with that.

Some F2's play with SM to lead other's to believe they were in fact the F1. She stayed pretty quiet IMHO, moving back to her parents house and laying low. If I'm not myself, I don't want to see or talk to anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:07 pm

I don't think they're pregnant, they actually don't strike me as the type to want kids, you have to be selfless to be a parent and neither of them posses that quality IMO

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:31 pm

rosefever wrote:My speculation is that Lauren is pregnant, this is always big news in bachelor land. :yes:

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 73 1f601  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 73 1f601  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 73 1f601 

Let’s hope not. I don’t think that would be an ideal situation for anyone involved atm.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Just because MF says something is big news, does not mean it is.  Normally when it comes to him, his clues and tweets, it's the opposite.  Overhype and making much to do about nothing is his style, IMO.

JMO

Tweeting about big news and pardoning Arie? laugh out loud I foresee another televised wedding coming soon. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Nah. It's a Bach wedding announcement, imho. Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:32 pm

Having lived through a million “huge Bachelor announcements” that ultimately just lead to idiotic let downs akin to “BIP is renewed!” or “serving Thai food at M&G this year!” ... I personally wouldn’t read into it or get any hopes up. 

JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:35 pm

And like Billysmom mentioned yesterday in her post it could be a play on current real life situations

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:38 pm

MF seems to keep bringing Arie up lately. Retweeting a photo of L&A on Twitter, asking the public if Arie is the worst Bachelor evah, aka...putting the feelers out there. Now, he is teasing a big announcement and pardoning Arie? laugh out loud It doesn't take much to put two and two together. laugh out loud laugh out loud Of course, all imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz