SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:39 pm

@Stone_Hedge thanks!

ETA:  The only place I see Arie mentioned on the website is here:

https://adventurehunt.co/pages/ultimate-panama-experience

So, unless they took it down, I doubt that Arie was ever Adventure Hunt’s guest on the trip and this was falsely reported by the gossip rag.  JMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:49 pm

Here’s the quote from the link above.  For some reason, it wouldn’t appear in that post.

Special Guests

Lauren Burnham - ABC's The Bachelor (Arie Luyendyk Jr.'s fiancé) That's right! The most popular, most talked about bride to be will be joining us on this epic trip.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:57 pm

alwaystulips wrote:@Stone_Hedge thanks!

So, unless they took it down, I doubt that Arie was ever Adventure Hunt’s guest on the trip and this was falsely reported by the gossip rag.  JMO.

He was on the original website. There were a few reddit threads about the trip including one poster who emailed the adventure company to see if it was legit.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 68 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 68 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 68 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:58 pm

Most talked about maybe but most popular? scratch

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15520

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:28 pm

umngirl wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:@Stone_Hedge thanks!

He was on the original website. There were a few reddit threads about the trip including one poster who emailed the adventure company to see if it was legit.

I found a YouTube video that was posted on Mar 12 advertising the trip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isYxtQw3nl8
Same video on vimeo: https://vimeo.com/259752116

The description for this video:
Join us for the trip of a lifetime!!! 5-6 days at the luxurious Red Frog Beach Island Resort in Bocas del Toro, Panama--a Caribbean gem, paradise on earth! Zip-line canopy tour through the jungle, scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, incredibly beautiful beaches and water, world class amenities, amazing people and friendships and memories to last a lifetime! Plus, [b]Arie Luyendyk Jr & Lauren Burnham of ABC's The Bachelor will be joining us[/b], so you'll get to hangout with them for a week in paradise! wrote:

I know it was promoted on Maquel's IG but it must have been in an IG story since it is no longer on there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:37 pm

@havadrpepper You are awesome   That settles that. Arie was scheduled and is not anymore . Btw, I’d love to hear Maquel’s interview where she dissed Arie. I find that very interesting since she’s friends with L .
Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:41 pm

Great, thanks @umngirl and @havadrpepper for finding that.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:42 pm

Every Bachelor girl needs a Bachelor bestie. Maquel... the sketchy/kinda a little bit racist one... who apparently doesn’t like Arie? I mean, that’s a red flag. Good choice, Lauren. Good choice. 

JMO

Another red flag... being super excited and IGing about a girls getaway. Already. Two seconds after moving in with Arie. Reminds me a little of Lauren 1.0 escaping Denver every 3 days. IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:04 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:@havadrpepper You are awesome   That settles that. Arie was scheduled and is not anymore . Btw, I’d love to hear Maquel’s interview where she dissed Arie. I find that very interesting since she’s friends with L .
Jmo

It was this one: https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900015113/mormon-bachelor-contestant-shares-details-on-her-faith-backstage-drama-and-why-she-never-appeared-on-national-tell-all-episode.html
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:15 pm

sosleepy wrote:Every Bachelor girl needs a Bachelor bestie. Maquel... the sketchy/kinda a little bit racist one... who apparently doesn’t like Arie? I mean, that’s a red flag. Good choice, Lauren. Good choice. 

JMO

Another red flag... being super excited and IGing about a girls getaway. Already. Two seconds after moving in with Arie. Reminds me a little of Lauren 1.0 escaping Denver every 3 days. IMO

To me it is shades of JPG and Nikki. Andi was a big issue between JPG and Nikki, Nikki always took Andi’s side and did not stand up for JPG, this was a big sticking point on their Couples Therapy show.

The meeting with MBC folks then the solo vacation with Maquel, it really is giving JPG and Nikki flashbacks. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:32 pm

mindless wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:@havadrpepper You are awesome   That settles that. Arie was scheduled and is not anymore . Btw, I’d love to hear Maquel’s interview where she dissed Arie. I find that very interesting since she’s friends with L .
Jmo

It was this one: https://www.deseretnews.com/article/900015113/mormon-bachelor-contestant-shares-details-on-her-faith-backstage-drama-and-why-she-never-appeared-on-national-tell-all-episode.html

Thank you @mindless
“I don’t really like Arie or respect him at all..
I’m not super supportive of Arie at all, but I support Lauren”.
(Very awkward to say the least).
Wonder if she knows Jef and his stories of Arie? giggling
This lack of respect came after she did the show unless she too expected Peter.
Red flags indeed no no
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:40 am

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Alanna wrote:What about Arie? Or did marriage counseling already fail?

https://instagram.com/p/BhesnoTH9yu/
What in the world is giving you that impression.  She's having a girls trip as many others in the past....IMO.  Sheesh

Well considering when the trip was first advertised Arie was to be on it as well.
IMO, for all we know, maybe he still is and she just didn't say it this time...IMO, there's no reason to assume that the couple is over....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz