SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:06 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Seeing Fleiss tweet on Arie being one of their less popular bachelors really makes me doubt they would bother to televise a wedding for him. What would be the point, how would it help the franchise???
Wasn't Jason another one of the worse because of the ending.....and we all know that his and Molly's wedding was televised so....

Nah. Jason single handedly saved the franchise. He’s up on Rushmore.  They don’t hate him.

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Joy15 Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 pm

Didn't CH once said the franchise would highly unlikely televised another Bach Wedding Special (ala Ashley and Sean) , due to low rating ?

Hence i can see them sneaked in the relatively "low budget" wedding ala Tanner-Jade, Carly-Evan into BIP or even during Becca's Finale/ATFR instead. As Kasha said, the tackier the merrier duh.I can see already they could show the snippets of Larie wedding right before BK's finale..with an intro line such as..Larie had found their HEA...will Becca get her HEA?....#win-win...and all fans can get along and be happy laugh out loud.

Just my 2 cents and fun speculation giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:16 pm

mindless wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:If Arie has a HOA they should not be giving out personal information about a home owner. I think that would leave them wide open for legal actions. I feel if the neighbor was so blatant to yell something at Lauren and Arie. It tells me that she either watches the show and didn't like the outcome. Or she has a anger issue against Arie. I hope that Arie and Lauren see that they need to get a home of their own. Away from people like this. And one that isn't envolved in HOA's. It doesn't matter if there is a tv wedding or not. They will get married on their timeline and that is great.

It was the female neighbour's boyfriend (Arie's original neighbour, I think she moved in later) who yelled at Arie and she clarified that they've been feuding since 2013 and both yell things at each other. Which is ridiculous and childish, but I don't think it has anything to do with the show. The female neighbour sharing it on the Bachelor reddit does though, obviously. I don't think she would've felt the need to share, if Arie hadn't acted like an azz on TV. JMO.
This just goes to my point last night....the neighbor just wanted publicity out of this, wanted to be an azz themselves and try to create problems instead of handling things properly. What the neighbor is doing is just redicilous. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:13 am

BKay wrote:@rosefever I don't think MF would miss out on this wedding because he might think there could be a runaway bride or groom. imo
They say there is no such thing as bad publicity, so a Laurie wedding might just become the most-watched wedding ever. It does appear MF just made his most popular tweet ever.

sdmom wrote:I always think it’s a good sign that if a couple move in together, they have a better chance of staying together, but I am often proved wrong : Nick and Vanessa being the most recent example. So, IMO, itbreaaly is 50/50
Looks like Nick and Vanessa lasted about a month after they moved in together.

stuckinsc wrote:I think moving in together doesn’t usually hurt, but is not a predictor of success. My first bachelor heart break was Andrew Firestone and Jen. She moved from Ohio to San Francisco to live with him and they failed. I think couples succeed or fail based on so many things. I think Arie and Lauren seem well suited, so they have as good a chance as any couple from this franchise. No visible cracks seen yet. Just IMO.
Looks like Andrew and Jen broke up fairly quickly after she moved in. I'm not sure if Arie and Lauren are setting a speed record, they have not been separated since ATFR. I don't see any cracks either, and their dogs seem to get along great. Looks like Lauren has taken a step back the past few days.

umngirl wrote:Well the last few Bachelor couples who moved in together all broke up (Ben/Lauren, Nick/Vanessa, Chris/Whitney were DOA before reaching that point). On the flip side, the last Bachelor couple to get married didn’t live together until they were married so...
I think I read Catherine moved to the same city as Sean first, so that could be viewed as similar to moving in.

Kashathediva wrote:Jade/Tanner lived together.  Carly/Evan lived together.  Blake/Holly lived together. It depends on the couple.
 All the married 'Ettes lived together and are still married. 
Living together doesn't indicate it will work and make it to marriage, I think it just helps identify things that need working on or not and helps forge a bond, if ones to be made.

We might be at greater than 50/50 odds then, especially if they make it past the 2 month mark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:00 am

sosleepy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:Seeing Fleiss tweet on Arie being one of their less popular bachelors really makes me doubt they would bother to televise a wedding for him. What would be the point, how would it help the franchise???
Wasn't Jason another one of the worse because of the ending.....and we all know that his and Molly's wedding was televised so....

Nah. Jason single handedly saved the franchise. He’s up on Rushmore.  They don’t hate him.

JMO
Just as I am sure they don't hate Arie. Hell, we are all still talking about the season as many others are as well. They are thinking this season is coming up roses and made the talk about the Bachelor. Now the finishing grace and topper to the season would be a televised wedding and they can jump for joy at it all!!!! LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:08 am

Imo I can very well see Arie and Lauren agreeing to a televised wedding during Becca's aftr' if it was offered.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:24 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo I can very well see Arie and Lauren agreeing to a televised wedding during Becca's aftr' if it was offered.

ITA. i said it upthread :yes:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:29 am

Joy15 wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo I can very well see Arie and Lauren agreeing to a televised wedding during Becca's aftr' if it was offered.

bloody better not!!! i don't want Arie ruining another thing for Becca! its Beccas night where she can finally tell the world she is in love and that douche bag better stay away far far away!!!! jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:48 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

bloody better not!!! i don't want Arie ruining another thing for Becca! its Beccas night where she can finally tell the world she is in love and that douche bag better stay away far far away!!!! jmo

unfortunately its not up to us to decide laugh out loud. Its been discussed upthread that MF love tacky. I guess that scenario could be considered tacky. Im willing to bet the tackier the merrier for him and this franchise IMO Rolling Eyes . Hence why i can clearly see that may possibly happen. JMO
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:32 am

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

unfortunately its not up to us to decide laugh out loud. Its been discussed upthread that MF love tacky. I guess that scenario could be considered tacky. Im willing to bet  the tackier the merrier for him and this franchise IMO Rolling Eyes . Hence why i can clearly see that may possibly happen. JMO

Agreed that MF loves tacky, but Arie and Lauren would have to agree, they could walk away from having a wedding during Becca's broadcast. To me, that would be the classy and right thing to do. IMO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:20 am

rosefever wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think moving in together doesn’t usually hurt, but is not a predictor of success. My first bachelor heart break was Andrew Firestone and Jen. She moved from Ohio to San Francisco to live with him and they failed. I think couples succeed or fail based on so many things. I think Arie and Lauren seem well suited, so they have as good a chance as any couple from this franchise. No visible cracks seen yet. Just IMO.

Looks like Andrew and Jen broke up fairly quickly after she moved in. I'm not sure if Arie and Lauren are setting a speed record, they have not been separated since ATFR. I don't see any cracks either, and their dogs seem to get along great. Looks like Lauren has taken a step back the past few days.

IMO living together - in and of itself - isn't what counts - what counts is why they chose to live together. IMO if the choice was made because a couple truly wanted to be together as much as possible, enjoyed each other's company when they were together, and planned to spend their lives together, then living together is a result of something much more significant. It seems to me from what they have said that they were together much of the time after the reconciliation in mid January through the airing of the ATFR, and haven been apart very much (if at all) ever since then. IMO that's a good sign.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:25 am

Des and Chris deserved a TV wedding and did not get it. Arie and Lauren should stay away from anything that has to do with Becca and/or her ATFR and just go get married somewhere else. After what Arie did to Becca I doubt she ever wants to set eyes on him again. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz