SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:16 pm

Arie a) has no regard for the feelings of others and b) has no problem taking pics of people and posting them online. So I don’t have it in me to be outraged by a weird neighbour giving it back to him. JMO.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:^^ Probably because he was the first Bachelor to get married. jmo.
They also did not get engaged right away but dated. And they got married how long after they started dating each other? The passage of time probably helped people have more positive feelings about the couple. I’m not sure how many minds will change regarding L and A in the next few months. JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:36 pm

Jason and Molly got married in March 2010 and got engaged fall 2009.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:38 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
I agree, even though I would love to watch them on my TV again, the most important is that they get married on their timeline. And, post a short video for the fan to see like Chris and Des, EmilIy, and others like Sharleen did.

Gosh, I would love to see them, too.  Then, I think about what TPTB did at Sean and Catherine’s wedding special, and it makes me cringe.  Yes, they had a lovely ceremony but, to me, it’s always tainted by the consummation clock and other ridiculous “grown sexy” antics. I predict similar crap, or worse, for Arie and Lauren if they go for a TV wedding.  I haven’t watched any of the BIP weddings, but guess they’ve had stunts too.

I doubt ABC is interested or if it makes sense financially for MF to do a stand alone wedding special ever again.  They can’t draw the ratings, and would most likely sandwich it into BIP or some few minutes on Becca’s season.  That doesn’t seem satisfying to me.  

The most memorable franchise wedding videos I’ve seen in the last five years have been the private weddings of Des/Chris and Blake/Holly.  I would be thrilled if they shared their wedding with us this way.  

All that said, I know it would be very hard for Arie and Lauren to turn down a TV offer if it comes.  It’s a conundrum! Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Rolly wrote:
Linds911 wrote:^^ Probably because he was the first Bachelor to get married. jmo.
They also did not get engaged right away but dated. And they got married how long after they started dating each other? The passage of time probably helped people have more positive feelings about the couple. I’m not sure how many minds will change regarding L and A in the next few months. JMO

Yes the smart thing to do. They got married in 2010 so a few months to a year i guess can't remember right now. A&L should just do what all the other couples did/are doing and live together for a few months and get to know each other and cool off on the wedding talk. all jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 32 1f49c

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 32 8367-910 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 32 I_got_13 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:If Arie has a HOA they should not be giving out personal information about a home owner. I think that would leave them wide open for legal actions. I feel if the neighbor was so blatant to yell something at Lauren and Arie. It tells me that she either watches the show and didn't like the outcome. Or she has a anger issue against Arie. I hope that Arie and Lauren see that they need to get a home of their own. Away from people like this. And one that isn't envolved in HOA's. It doesn't matter if there is a tv wedding or not. They will get married on their timeline and that is great.

It was the female neighbour's boyfriend (Arie's original neighbour, I think she moved in later) who yelled at Arie and she clarified that they've been feuding since 2013 and both yell things at each other. Which is ridiculous and childish, but I don't think it has anything to do with the show. The female neighbour sharing it on the Bachelor reddit does though, obviously. I don't think she would've felt the need to share, if Arie hadn't acted like an azz on TV. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:20 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
I agree, even though I would love to watch them on my TV again, the most important is that they get married on their timeline. And, post a short video for the fan to see like Chris and Des, EmilIy, and others like Sharleen did.

Gosh, I would love to see them, too.  Then, I think about what TPTB did at Sean and Catherine’s wedding special, and it makes me cringe.  Yes, they had a lovely ceremony but, to me, it’s always tainted by the consummation clock and other ridiculous “grown sexy” antics. I predict similar crap, or worse, for Arie and Lauren if they go for a TV wedding.  I haven’t watched any of the BIP weddings, but guess they’ve had stunts too.

I doubt ABC is interested or if it makes sense financially for MF to do a stand alone wedding special ever again.  They can’t draw the ratings, and would most likely sandwich it into BIP or some few minutes on Becca’s season.  That doesn’t seem satisfying to me.  

The most memorable franchise wedding videos I’ve seen in the last five years have been the private weddings of Des/Chris and Blake/Holly.  I would be thrilled if they shared their wedding with us this way.  

All that said, I know it would be very hard for Arie and Lauren to turn down a TV offer if it comes.  It’s a conundrum! Smiley

I can't imagine anything tackier than having Arie and Lauren's wedding on Becca's season.   Having said that I'm sure MF would love it...I would hope Arie and Lauren would refuse.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud. The first?   Suspect

And some of the comments laugh out loud laugh out loud

Hmmm, MF out of the blue tweets this? laugh out loud Someone is fishing...Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 32 4256136633 jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:29 pm

I think MF just wants water cooler talk like he did with other cast suggesting whether or not they would be on WG or the next TB. JMO
I don't think there will be another televised wedding period unless it precisely fits TPTB agenda and a slot conveniently works out on ABC that no one else can fill. 
As far as it being tacky--that is MF's brand IMO. The tackier, the better. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Well if the comments to his tweet are any indication, most aren't Arie fans. laugh out loud

And I for one will pass on watching them any further on my screen.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Well if the comments to his tweet are any indication, most aren't Arie fans. laugh out loud

And I for one will pass on watching them any further on my screen.

They are mostly Madison Mannequin fans. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:52 pm

Arie said if it fits their timeline, then they would consider a televised wedding. Perhaps MF couldn't accommodate their timeline, and is getting back at him knowing very well the response he would get. MF has a method to his madness with his tweets IMHO and I'm sure there will be more to the story.

Look what MF did to his neighbour David Charvet. IMHO Don't cross MF.

I'm sure Arie financially, is capable of having a beautiful wedding. If there are vids, there are those who can choose to watch, and those who don't have to watch it, same as if it was televised.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz