SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:28 am

I interpreted it to mean those visible, as in what it not visible then? How many does she have we can't see. That's exactly as I understood it. To me it makes no difference. It's not my body.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by SarahD Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:16 pm

Late on another tone deaf move from this favorite couple. One thing I’d say, when they show you who they are believe them.

This is no different from the gym IG post, the brunette wig, and now the April fools post. It’s consistent. Same theme. They think they’re funny but they aren’t (at least not to me). They’re truly peas in a pod and perfect for each other. A more mature person for Arie or Lauren won’t work. All Just My Humble Opinion.

Ugh... Rolling Eyes

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:20 pm

rosefever wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I am flabbergasted by that interview. Since when does having a tattoo mean the stuff he said? I never heard that or thought that(and still don't). What caveman rock did this guy climb out from under? Jeez.
He specified "visible tattoo", which might be interpreted as a sign of extroversion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3455260/Extroverts-sex-Outgoing-personalities-twice-action-bedroom-introverts-says-expert.html

But I agree the guy is a bit crass for making such a large generalization. I am a very open minded person however and I find conflicting viewpoints interesting. All IMO.

I didn't like his view point. Beside Arie has several tattoos so I doubt a tattoo on a women would make or break the relationship.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:41 pm

IMO...What a sexist POV! A woman with a tattoo is a sl*t? What kind of uneducated POV is this - someone who is an introvert is wifely material and extrovert is not because someone who lights up the room will most likely cheat on you??? I guess that’s why divorce rate is 50% because men get bored to death with their introverted wives who may have a personality of a ceiling fan just like perfect Lauren! JMO

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Looks like the couple made it to Scottsdale.  I thought they were stopping for appearances along the way?  Did those not happen or are they still coming up?  Aries condo neighbors have spotted him out walking the dogs but no Libby sightings yet.  Interesting reading posts from his neighbors about his habits.  IMO
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:25 pm

Minney wrote:Looks like the couple made it to Scottsdale.  I thought they were stopping for appearances along the way?  Did those not happen or are they still coming up?  Aries condo neighbors have spotted him out walking the dogs but no Libby sightings yet.  Interesting reading posts from his neighbors about his habits.  IMO

What posts? What are they saying?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:47 pm

Sprite wrote:
Minney wrote:Looks like the couple made it to Scottsdale.  I thought they were stopping for appearances along the way?  Did those not happen or are they still coming up?  Aries condo neighbors have spotted him out walking the dogs but no Libby sightings yet.  Interesting reading posts from his neighbors about his habits.  IMO

What posts? What are they saying?

My source link in my original post disappeared but if you go to Reddit/the bachelor there is a thread from one of Aries neighbors, titled "And he's back" with a pic of him walking the dogs. Just read through the comments.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:
rosefever wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I am flabbergasted by that interview. Since when does having a tattoo mean the stuff he said? I never heard that or thought that(and still don't). What caveman rock did this guy climb out from under? Jeez.
He specified "visible tattoo", which might be interpreted as a sign of extroversion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3455260/Extroverts-sex-Outgoing-personalities-twice-action-bedroom-introverts-says-expert.html

But I agree the guy is a bit crass for making such a large generalization. I am a very open minded person however and I find conflicting viewpoints interesting. All IMO.

I didn't like his view point. Beside Arie has several tattoos so I doubt a tattoo on a women would make or break the relationship.

I guess following his logic, Arie sleeps around, since he has tattoos. giggling Just kidding.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:53 pm

@Minney I’m dying at your av!!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Where can I read accounts of his neighbors?

ETA: never mind! Just saw you clarified. I’ll go check it out.

ETA2: Hide yo sorority girls, hide yo wife. laugh out loud Dying.

Apparently he constantly parks a huge a$$ truck in front of a handicapped parking stall. Cause of course he does. laugh out loud 

That thread is pretty hilarious.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:
rosefever wrote:

I guess following his logic, Arie sleeps around, since he has tattoos. giggling Just kidding.

And he’s good about covering them up. His big wing tat is to cover up Cassie’s name that was once inked there. Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 15 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:20 pm

@Minney rofl  Thanks for the info. Read through the thread and seems he keeps getting fined for parking the truck, but still continues...naturally why should he care? Appears the neighbours can't wait to get rid of him. They were hoping with the Bachelor and all the goodies that come with it, he would be moving. Someone mentioned that they thought his condo was up for sale and then guy posting got excited, but then it looks like it was someone elses. Hilarious.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:39 pm

If these neighbors have nothing better to do than watch Arie and his habits, then what a sad life they must lead. I have no idea what my neighbors are doing because I have my own life and mind my own business. Honestly, our next door neighbors put up a pool last summer and I saw it one day and said to myself when did they put that up? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz