SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:10 am

This is something I shared earlier with a friend: Tongue in cheek regarding the violence as no real violence is intended in any way, shape or form by myself or friend it was shared with. 
This couple should be killed. There is no other solution. Since the couple should be killed maybe we should kill the thread permanently. There should be no other opinion warranted. Let there be a fan thread and then no discussion thread as the discussion is this couple should be banished from the face of the earth. Banish them, banish the thread. That is my opinion.
Something to consider.  The thread, not the couple. 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Diana Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:14 am

beader wrote:Sure looks to me like they can't win for loosing.
maybe they should just go away then they win and I win jmo laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:15 am

We can do that! Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 14 4256136633
Fans of the couple would be happy talking about them in the fan thread. Those that want them gone will no longer have to deal with them. It will definitely be discussed. Thanks for the encouragement to explore the option!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:33 am

IMHO the criticism for the couple has been warranted, and IMHO they've gotten it easy on here, Imo. IMHO the two or three issues I have with them, or more so with Arie are 1) Him talking about the miscarriage on a national tv show without his ex's permission. 2) Arie and Lauren filming a stranger gym goer, mocking them and posting it on ig. 3) Not completely owning his ish during that switcheroo mess, saying that he acted poorly, is sorry, and then not hiding behind excuses.

IMHO other couples/bach alumni have gotten far mote criticism for much less. These two have been out in the open for a few weeks. The criticism will die down, it already has a lot. Not everyone is going to like these two, and they're going to voice their opinion in this thread. And lastly, an apology with an if after the sorry is not an apology. The IF lays part of the blame on the offended party. Arie KNOWS people were offended, there's no if about that, that's the reason he ended up apologising. So, imho, either stand behind the stupid joke, delete nothing, or if you delete, and apologise, then apologise properly 'I'm sorry for the insensitive joke, and for offending people. I didn't think through before posting, and will try to do better from now on.' Would've worked fine, not a stupid Dutch baby joke and an 'if' apology jmo.

ETA: Are all couple's discussion threads going to be closed, then, or are Arie and Lauren the only ones considered?

Last edited by Cocoasneeze on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:41 am

beader wrote:Again, "Damned if they do, damned if they don't."  IMO

"He should have known that joke was offensive."
"He should apologize."  
"He didn't apologize properly."
"He shouldn't have used that wording for the apology."
"He didn't really mean the apology."
"He used an incorrect word in his apology."
"They need someone to write their script."

Sure looks to me like they can't win for loosing.

When they said they were going to stay off SM I thought it was about the smartest thing they said. They did not. If they had there wouldn’t be anything to apologize for. Go on vacation, move Lauren to Arizona, go to the race track, get a job or work if they have a job, get to know each other, be a couple. Take time to get to know
each other and give the public a break. The twirling in the streets, making fun of others while exercising and their awful insensitive April Fool’s jokes don’t help your image IMO.

Arie was engaged, broke off the engagement and got engaged again in a matter of four (4) months. IMO it’s crazy that they are planning to get married at the end of June. It looks like they are desperate to prove something IMO. Their relationship screams to me that the aren’t ready but good luck to them if they do.

It will be appalling if this franchise does anything to support a televised wedding for this couple IMO. There are other couples far more deserving.

Last edited by Rolly on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:53 am

I think they should just leave their lives and forget the haters. They have to understand that you can't please everyone in life. Those who love you will always support you. the others, who cares. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:58 am

There is no issue with discussion. The issue is when the desire for the couple to disappear etc is frequently brought up multiple times daily.  Maybe there is no longer a need for a thread to discuss? Its that simple.
The thread is open for discussion.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:45 am

https://youtu.be/-BdwOQk-V-Q

This Youtube review was interesting, the guy's conclusions:

1. Lauren is more attractive than Becca.
2. Becca is more outgoing and more of the feminist ideal.
3. Lauren makes the better wife because she's more introverted.
4. Becca has tattoos which most likely means she sleeps around.
5. Becca getting another visible tattoo was a major red flag.

His conclusion is that the conflict is really about women who are jealous of Lauren, because she embodies the ideal wife. It's an interesting take on things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:53 am

I am flabbergasted by that interview. Since when does having a tattoo mean the stuff he said? I never heard that or thought that(and still don't). What caveman rock did this guy climb out from under? Jeez.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:55 am

I’ll have to disagree on that one, Lauren isn’t my ideal anything unless you mean how not to act. Imo

Plus he sounds like a sexist pig JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:03 am

rosefever wrote:https://youtu.be/-BdwOQk-V-Q

This Youtube review was interesting, the guy's conclusions:

1. Lauren is more attractive than Becca.
2. Becca is more outgoing and more of the feminist ideal.
3. Lauren makes the better wife because she's more introverted.
4. Becca has tattoos which most likely means she sleeps around.
5. Becca getting another visible tattoo was a major red flag.

His conclusion is that the conflict is really about women who are jealous of Lauren, because she embodies the ideal wife. It's an interesting take on things.

Sorry, just  based on your list above , I'm not interested in clicking  on this link. This guy must be nuts and live in the dark ages.! JMO

Last edited by richmondrose on Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:I am flabbergasted by that interview. Since when does having a tattoo mean the stuff he said? I never heard that or thought that(and still don't). What caveman rock did this guy climb out from under? Jeez.
He specified "visible tattoo", which might be interpreted as a sign of extroversion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3455260/Extroverts-sex-Outgoing-personalities-twice-action-bedroom-introverts-says-expert.html

But I agree the guy is a bit crass for making such a large generalization. I am a very open minded person however and I find conflicting viewpoints interesting. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz