SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:17 am

@"Aria” I thought it did air on Emily’s season? For some reason my memory has them talking about it at Dollywood. Arie started the discussion by telling Emily, and blaming Cassie for getting upset about, is, IMO, baling someone for daring to be annoyed at Arie’s selfish behavior.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:25 am

Aria wrote:@Aunties_Love well, I do know since she told us. Twice. She also said he lied about the details of hearing about the miscarriage and when the breakup happened because of course he did.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/arie-luyendyk-jr-miscarriage-153224

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/emily-maynard-arie-bachelorette-dont-pick-him-ex/

I can't say they are telling the truth or not. They after all sold their stories as well. What I will say is there are 2 sides to every story. We weren't ants on the wall to clarify. It is what it is sad and closed.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:37 am

It's pretty clear he didn't have her permission to talk about the miscarriage on national tv. He should've respected her wishes, but Imo Arie has no respect for anyone else but himself. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:39 am

JMO but I seriously doubt Cassie was "forced" to talk about anything. She chose to. Nothing at all wrong with it, but the point being is she did choose to talk about it rather than not saying anything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:23 am

Well, she wanted to get her side of the story out there. Arid decided to talk about their miscarriage to a total stranger, painted her in an unfavourable light, again on national tv. Her family didn't know about the miscarriage, and found out this way. These are extremely private matters, Arie didn't respect her privacy, and I'm completely supporting her saying her side too. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:30 am

There is a big difference between being forced or coerced to do something and choosing to do something. That's all I'm saying. When you don't want to talk about something, you don't, unless I guess you're being physically threatened, a loved one is etc. 
People say no comment and refuse interviews all the time. The choice to not engage is available. 
Because someone else talks does not mean there has to be an exchange. It's a choice to do so. 
The argument of "he did it first" doesn't wash well with me.  IMO the best way to stop something is not to engage in it. 
JMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:36 am

@Kashathediva You are right. She spoke out in anger after she felt violated by Arie. She didn’t have to. But, IMO, had Arie respected her right to not have everyone know she had a miscarriage then she would not have spoken up. JMO. I know I never told my dad about my miscarriage. It would have just upset him. I doubt my ex told his parents either. So I personally don’t find that unusual.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:11 am

I think in this case, where Arie chose to speak about their miscarriage on a tv show watched by millions, Arie took her choice away. Either way her private life, a very painful experience of her life, became public. Wether she chose to speak or not, became irrelevant, because it was already out there because of Arie. So she gave an interview saying, that she didn't want the miscarriage become public knowledge, and corrected some info about their relationship Arie had already put out there. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:14 am

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, the only thing his passing an STD test shows me is maybe he was actually smart enough to use protection.  It does not mean he doesn't or hasn't slept around a lot.  JMO
HSV-1 is primarily spread through kissing and is incurable, it's highly contagious as evidenced by about half the population having it, so if the show tests for it like some sources claim it implies that Arie hasn't slept around a lot. HSV-1 is now linked to Alzheimer, so it can no longer be considered 'annoying but harmless'. All IMO of course.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex_virus

As for the whole miscarriage thing, people are entirely too sensitive these days, it seems like being offended is the new national hobby. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:20 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I think in this case, where Arie chose to speak about their miscarriage on a tv show watched by millions, Arie took her choice away. Either way her private life, a very painful experience of her life, became public. Wether she chose to speak or not, became irrelevant,  because it was already out there because of Arie. So she gave an interview saying, that she didn't want the miscarriage become public knowledge, and corrected some info about their relationship Arie had already put out there. Jmo.
We will have to agree to disagree. IMO There was a choice. She was not forced. She was not protecting someone or herself in a life or death matter. In that instance, IMO, there would be no choice or a very difficult one. 
I'm not saying what she did is wrong or right.  I'm saying there was a choice and no one took that away from her, but herself. To me that is her justification and her right or not. 
It is not irrelevant, IMO, in this particular discussion. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. 
She chose to go public, too. She made that choice. You can choose to disengage, also. Which is what I will do now. Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:06 am

And once again it seems...it's not Arie's fault. Silly woman for daring to standing up for herself and trying to get her point of view across about a very personal, traumatic matter because how dare she? She should just go and sit in a corner, flagellate herself and shut up! Only Arie deserves his truth out there!!!

:dripdrip :dripdrip :dripdrip

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:24 am

I'm not sure why someone's opinion's automatically mean it's not Arie's fault. No one said it's not Arie's fault. IMO He shouldn't have discussed such a private matter.

The fact remains the ex did respond to tabloids, not once but twice. Her choice. She had every right to do so. No one forced her to speak. If she felt she had to defend herself, that's totally her right to do so. My comments don't excuse Arie, it's an opinion as well as fact.

My opinions don't mean making excuses for bad behaviour.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz