SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:44 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:But I thought everything was so perfect? and they were so in love? and they just wanted to settle down and begin their life? and he has money and doesn't need to shill and do other reality tv like the other peasants? 

Please. Liars is such a good couple name for them.

JMO
Wasn't Trista and Ryan on a season as well....I didn't think that anything was wrong with them???

Yeah, like ten years into a marriage. To help build a nest egg for their children. Not as a cash grab (that they shouldn’t need due to Arie’s money) 4 seconds after exiting the last reality show, and 2 seconds after starting their real life relationship. IMO
Building a nest egg for their children....isn't that like a cash grab??

Since you said that it was trista/ryan cause it was 10 yrs later, then what about sean/catherine, jade/tanner, and others that went on it very soon after finishing their seasons??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO the problem isn't that they're shilling, it's that Arie has repeatedly made fun of others in bachnation that do.  If you want to shill fine, do it.  But don't act like your better than those that do and then do the same thing and expect to get away with it or not be called out on it, IMO.

Seeking advise on how to deal with everything and really build a firm foundation is one thing and there are couples in Bach nation that would be willing to help.  Even seeking advise from marriage counselors, pastors, etc. is wise.  But by turning it into a photo op and shilling opportunity, it doesn't scream sincere to me.

Which is one of my main problems with him to begin with.  His actions don't match his words, IMO.

JMOAA

I think they’d even do a reality show on their lives imo. Arie’s words have rarely matched his actions so I don’t think he’d start now. I do think these two are desperate for attention and would do anything for it. Rolling Eyes no no Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:56 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:But I thought everything was so perfect? and they were so in love? and they just wanted to settle down and begin their life? and he has money and doesn't need to shill and do other reality tv like the other peasants? 

Please. Liars is such a good couple name for them.

JMO
Wasn't Trista and Ryan on a season as well....I didn't think that anything was wrong with them???

Yeah, like ten years into a marriage. To help build a nest egg for their children. Not as a cash grab (that they shouldn’t need due to Arie’s money) 4 seconds after exiting the last reality show, and 2 seconds after starting their real life relationship. IMO

Actually my impression of Trista/Ryan was that there was 1 minor issue that they wanted help to get over.  Basically, the marriage was good but communication could be a problem at times.  Also, they were on the first season of the reality tv stars version of the show with the counselors that actually created the Marriage Boot Camp non-profit seminar.  IMO, that season was not as trashy as the more recent seasons and Trista/Ryan actually learned from it.  I'm sure the money didn't hurt either.

The counselors they have on the show now (those pictured with Arie/Lauren) are in it for fame  Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 59 1646190589 as much as any of the people on the show.  Both of them have history with reality tv relationship shows as well as multiple tv appearances elsewhere.  I actually liked the show better with the original counselors as these counselors are all about the drama.  

All Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 59 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
North wrote:This is shilling IMO...just a different platform and format. And why shouldn't they do it? This isn't about whether or not they found "true love" -- it's about the money, the exposure, the additional revenue streams down the road. It could also be a redemptive arc for them and a stepping stone to a tv wedding or just more money, more money, more money!

Arie and Lauren can laugh all the way to the bank, but hope they realize plenty of folks will be laughing too, only at them, not with them. It's the price one pays for D level fame these days.
I completely agree....wasn't Sean/Catherine and Trista/Ryan, Jade/Tanner on the show as well????  I really didn't see things wrong in their relationships, they were there for the money IMO.  Just because Arie and Lauren are on this season doesn't mean a dang thing IMO.  They are there for the money, and if they learn a few things along the way so be it, just like the couples forementioned above.  It's true, their critics will be laughing at them no matter what gets said, etc.....IMO.  
I'm wondering if Aries's close, personal friend Sean Lowe got them in contact with the Marriage Boot Camp counselors? It's a fact - and a televised one - that SeanCat gave Arie advice. IMO Not a stretch that Sean would encourage Arie to get relationship advice from MBC, just as he and Catherine did before announcing the first pregnancy. 

SeanCat are all about taking advantage of opportunities for more money, more money, more money IMO. Seems likely they would advise Arie not to bite the hand that fed him. Smiley

While it may just be a cash grab as SeanCat admitted it was for them, they may just want a little advice as the article said IMO. Dr. Ish was quoted in the article as saying Arie & Lauren are in love and happy to be together. If they do go on the show, maybe we'll be shocked by seeing the same nastiness we saw from SeanCat IMO. I'll be ready wine

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:02 pm

This is Arie and Lauren's threads. Lets stay on topic and leave in depth discussions and digs at other couples from the franchise out of the thread. They have their own threads your more than welcome to go discuss them in.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:04 pm

FLChica wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
North wrote:This is shilling IMO...just a different platform and format. And why shouldn't they do it? This isn't about whether or not they found "true love" -- it's about the money, the exposure, the additional revenue streams down the road. It could also be a redemptive arc for them and a stepping stone to a tv wedding or just more money, more money, more money!

Arie and Lauren can laugh all the way to the bank, but hope they realize plenty of folks will be laughing too, only at them, not with them. It's the price one pays for D level fame these days.
I completely agree....wasn't Sean/Catherine and Trista/Ryan, Jade/Tanner on the show as well????  I really didn't see things wrong in their relationships, they were there for the money IMO.  Just because Arie and Lauren are on this season doesn't mean a dang thing IMO.  They are there for the money, and if they learn a few things along the way so be it, just like the couples forementioned above.  It's true, their critics will be laughing at them no matter what gets said, etc.....IMO.  
I'm wondering if Aries's close, personal friend Sean Lowe got them in contact with the Marriage Boot Camp counselors? It's a fact - and a televised one - that SeanCat gave Arie advice. IMO Not a stretch that Sean would encourage Arie to get relationship advice from MBC, just as he and Catherine did before announcing the first pregnancy. 

SeanCat are all about taking advantage of opportunities for more money, more money, more money IMO. Seems likely they would advise Arie not to bite the hand that fed him. Smiley

While it may just be a cash grab as SeanCat admitted it was for them, they may just want a little advice as the article said IMO. Dr. Ish was quoted in the article as saying Arie & Lauren are in love and happy to be together. If they do go on the show, maybe we'll be shocked by seeing the same nastiness we saw from SeanCat IMO. I'll be ready wine

FTR, these weren’t the counselors when SeanCat was on the show 3 years ago. Doubt Sean and/or Catherine would be able to contact them or share their contact info.

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 59 87b72b10 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 59 86669110 Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:37 pm

sosleepy wrote:My thumb hurts from liking every single post on the last couple pages. laugh out loud Y’all basically said it all.

I thought Arie was a millionaire? Really? A few thousand dollars is worth the sell out? laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Just like the staged pap pictures in Barcelona... I’m on to these two. It’s all just attention seeking. IMO

I don't buy the millionaire thing at all personally. If he's so rich, why was he renting out his own home to strangers even at the risk of fines? Does not compute. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:43 pm

mindless wrote:
sosleepy wrote:My thumb hurts from liking every single post on the last couple pages. laugh out loud Y’all basically said it all.

I thought Arie was a millionaire? Really? A few thousand dollars is worth the sell out? laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Just like the staged pap pictures in Barcelona... I’m on to these two. It’s all just attention seeking. IMO

I don't buy the millionaire thing at all personally. If he's so rich, why was he renting out his own home to strangers even at the risk of fines? Does not compute. JMOAA.

Valid.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Building a nest egg for their children....isn't that like a cash grab??

Since you said that it was trista/ryan cause it was 10 yrs later, then what about sean/catherine, jade/tanner, and others that went on it very soon after finishing their seasons??

Yeah, of course it was a cash grab. But, like I stated, JMO that established couples like T/R, and Ashley and JP come off much better in these settings. New couples like Jade/Tanner and JuanPab/Nikki and even SeanCat who were a couple years old at that point ... not so much. Established relationships know each other, have that foundation, and don’t risk so much just for such an obvious cash grab. In theory Arie shouldn’t need the money, and he has hypotctitally mocked others for taking advantage of such opportunities. So why expoloit the baby relationship just for a few thousand? It’s all for attention, imo 

So much for lying low and staying off social media. laugh out loud #oppositeday
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:02 pm

I am totally hoping for a BiP wedding and a MBC honeymoon. I might actually break my vow and watch both of those train wrecks. JMSO.

IMO, just how desparate to be on tv are these two?

I thought Tanner and Jade were fast for MBC, this even beats JPG and Nikki who were two months ahead of them in getting together and at least weren’t claiming to rush for a wedding at the same time. IMO, I wonder which one is more desparate to stay on tv, or if they are perfectly matched in this desire too?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO the problem isn't that they're shilling, it's that Arie has repeatedly made fun of others in bachnation that do.  If you want to shill fine, do it.  But don't act like your better than those that do and then do the same thing and expect to get away with it or not be called out on it, IMO.
Lauren never made fun of shilling, and if they go on any shows it's likely because Lauren wants to and is excited to make easy money. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:20 pm

@stuckinsc I think they are equally matched in their desire for more reality tv fame. Arie wanted to be the Bach all these years for a reason. Maybe he didn’t shill because he didn’t have the right following to do so and now he does. His negative comments about others were like his sour grapes. Now he sees how there could be some lucrative benefits and he wants a piece of the pie. I think Lauren is all about fame seeking as much as he is. A wannabe. All mo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz