SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:24 am

Actually, IMO there is a HUGE difference. The neighbor is trying to use a public platform to air his personal grudge at Arie because IMO, Arie is famous and the neighbor is an attention seeker. With Arie talking about his unborn child it is because it is personal to him and it is a thing that he has EVERY right in talking about. The neighbor on the other hand deserves to have police charges brought up on him. IMO.

I understand that Arie isn't liked by many, but IMO, there is a huge difference between the scenario's above.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:32 am

His ex didn't want it broadcast on national tv. That should be respected. Arie had every right to talk about it, just not on tv. Jmo. If Arie behaves badly, why shouldn't the neighbour talk about it in public? Arie hasn't protected anyone else's privacy, why should his be protected?
And how about Arie filming strangers, and using his huge platform to mock him? That's bullying. Jmo.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:38 am

so the father has no rights?? He talked about it the way he needed to. His right to do so!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:43 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:His ex didn't want it broadcast on national tv. That should be respected. Arie had every right to talk about it, just not on tv. Jmo. If Arie behaves badly, why shouldn't the neighbour talk about it in public? Arie hasn't protected anyone else's privacy, why should his be protected?
And how about Arie filming strangers, and using his huge platform to mock him? That's bullying.  Jmo.

IMO the neighbor took it way too far.   In one respect it is said that Arie isn't protecting other's rights and he's getting hell for that, yet when the neighbor is obviously in the wrong, people are cheering the neighbor on for doing something that Arie is getting chastised for...

ETA:

As far as the ex goes, no one IMO knows except the Ex and Arie 100% whether the ex ACTUALLY told Arie not to discuss it on air or if she "assumed" it wouldn't be discussed.  IMO, there is a big difference there too.  Until I hear Arie's story, I am very hesitant to believe things.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:02 am

It goes both ways. When Arie posted the video of the gym goer, many said, that it wasn't a big deal, and it was actually funny. The gym goer for called attention seeker for exercising in front of a window, that they wanted to be seen. But when Arie's neighbour puts him on a blast online, the neighbour gets called a weirdo, a police should be called on them, and they're attention seekers. Jmo.

IMHO Arie has no issue humiliating other people online, so I have no issue if he's humiliated online.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:10 am

Well, I never said that about the gym goer being an attention seeker so don't put those words in my mouth.  BUT I am saying that the neighbor is doing that exactly.  The neighbor is taking things way too far and something needs to be done to the neighbor by the cops if he is yelling crap at Lauren and Arie.  That is taking things way too far!

So what's good for the goose is good for the ghander....is that basically what you are saying?  Even if the neighbor is taking it to the extent that they are??

ALL IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:36 am

I didn't say you said it about the gym goer. I said it was said about him, similarly how I assume you posted how the neighbor is cheered on, while Arie is criticized. I assumed it wasn't aimed at me, but in general about posts.

I actually said, that the neighbour is a complete douche, it just doesn't excuse Arie being a jerk too.

As for Arie's ex, I don't think she was informed that Arie would be on the bachelor, she had no idea, I'd guess, so how could she tell him not to speak about her or the miscarriage on national tv? IMHO it was Arie's responsibility to check, that it was fine with her. She has gone on to say publicly, that she wasn't ok with it, and her family found out publicly like that. IMHO that's cruel on Arie's part. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:50 am

I'm kinda confused about the timeline of Arie talking about the miscarriage. I know he told Lauren on camera. Did he tell Emily about it, but it just wasn't shown? Or did it air? If I remember correctly, the ex talked about it to the media after Emily's season because it was made public. I can't remember the deets, so maybe someone can fill me in please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:53 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I didn't say you said it about the gym goer. I said it was said about him, similarly how I assume you posted how the neighbor is cheered on, while Arie is criticized. I assumed it wasn't aimed at me, but in general about posts.

I actually said, that the neighbour is a complete douche, it just doesn't excuse Arie being a jerk too.

As for Arie's ex, I don't think she was informed that Arie would be on the bachelor, she had no idea, I'd guess, so how could she tell him not to speak about her or the miscarriage on national tv? IMHO it was Arie's responsibility to check, that it was fine with her. She has gone on to say publicly, that she wasn't ok with it, and her family found out publicly like that. IMHO that's cruel on Arie's part. Jmo.
But this is the point that I was trying to make. Arie is the dad, because of that, he has rights to say what he needs to in the format he needs to do it....just as she did. I am also trying to say that because IMO no one knows 100% other than Arie and the ex as to whether he may of actually talked to her before hand or not. I just don't think that we can 100% believe what she says without actually getting Arie's side of it as well. As far as Arie's responsibility to check....I don't agree with that. My husband and I never said to one another don't tell others(yet even in a group situation he did) but he did that and it was because he was going through it just as I was and in his way, he NEEDED to do it the way he did to help HIM through it. Before I get pounced on here for that statement.....he did this in a group situation 5 years after the fact. He was still struggling with it even at that point so what I am getting at is I know this wasn't a month before filming began so even with whatever time frame went through, maybe Arie still needed to do it the way he did just as my husband needed to do it the way he did. I am NOT saying that I know this, but it's a possibility IMO, maybe Arie did it this way because he NEEDED to. In the end, I guess what I am getting at, is that I can't condem the guy because he talked about a situation that is close to his heart with someone that he thought he had a future with and he did it at the time because he felt he needed to. It's his story to tell in whatever way he needs to because he was the dad just as it is the mom's story to tell in the way she needed to.

All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:55 am

BKay wrote:I'm kinda confused about the timeline of Arie talking about the miscarriage. I know he told Lauren on camera. Did he tell Emily about it, but it just wasn't shown? Or did it air? If I remember correctly, the ex talked about it to the media after Emily's season because it was made public. I can't remember the deets, so maybe someone can fill me in please.
I don't remember seeing it during Emily's season but maybe someone else can fill in the gaps better.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:01 am

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2012/07/arie-luyendyk-jr-trashed-by-cassie-harshman-ex-girlfriend-warns/

Here's an article from 2012 interviewing the ex and it makes mention of the miscarriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:04 am

@aunties_Love

So, in your opinion Arie wanting to speak about the miscarriage on national TV overdrives his ex's need to keep it private? Arie couldn't have waited until the privacy suite date to talk about it? The ex just has to deal, even though she didn't want to tell her family and friends, because Arie had to speak about it on national TV? To me that sounds like Arie's needs and wants override everyone else's, and if he oversteps on other people, goes against their wishes, it doesn't matter, only what Arie wants matters. And the ex pretty much said, that she didn't want Arie to talk about it, her family found through bachelor. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz