SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:36 am

LoveDovez wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:
Minney wrote:I actually thought it was funnier that he jacked up his truck and it won’t fit in the garage.  Like what 37 year old does that? IMO Wonder if Lauren’s having buyers remorse? giggling

IMO I seriously doubt Lauren is having "buyers remorse." I really think she can't wait to be married to him & to become the mother of his children. As much as everyone rags on Arie, he definitely doesn't seem to have a problem getting women to fall for him (Emily, Courtney, Sydney, Becca & now Lauren).

If Em loved him so much why did she not choose him when she had the chance to????? I think she was turned on by him and the attention he gave her, but loved him... Just NO.

IMO I think Emily fell for Arie and would have chosen him in the end if he had told her up front about his past fling with the producer. I think her trust in him was broken when he didn't on his own admit it to her, and she had to directly confront him about it.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:59 am

vacayeveryday wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:

IMO I seriously doubt Lauren is having "buyers remorse." I really think she can't wait to be married to him & to become the mother of his children. As much as everyone rags on Arie, he definitely doesn't seem to have a problem getting women to fall for him (Emily, Courtney, Sydney, Becca & now Lauren).

If Em loved him so much why did she not choose him when she had the chance to????? I think she was turned on by him and the attention he gave her, but loved him... Just NO.

IMO I think Emily fell for Arie and would have chosen him in the end if he had told her up front about his past fling with the producer. I think her trust in him was broken when he didn't on his own admit it to her, and she had to directly confront him about it.

Imo, And there it goes with Arie , not being fully honest and upfront imo. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:13 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Imo, And there it goes with Arie , not being fully honest and upfront imo. Rolling Eyes

At least he's faithful to being dishonest and not being upfront. lolol However, I don't think there was ever the chance of Em picking RE in this lifetime..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:25 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:

At least he's faithful to being dishonest and  not being upfront. lolol  However, I don't think there was ever the chance of Em picking RE in this lifetime..

True Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 26 3806527698 Nothing like being consistent Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 26 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:58 am

sosleepy wrote:
beader wrote:If driving a truck the size of an F150 means you have size insecurity, seemingly 1/4 the drivers in Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and probably some other states exhibit this same insecurity.  I'm referring to males and females!

I tend to think most people that drive these big trucks (without a need - as in they aren’t farmers or something similar)... you have some douche in you. laugh out loud 

Overgeneralization, maybe. But so many of these truck drivers are unnecessarily aggressive on the road. Just my observation.
Yea, it's a major overgeneralization IMO. With regards to the bolded, I will be sure to tell my brother that, or my cousin, or my uncle or yea another cousin.....IMO, it's silly to over generalize when we don't know all the circumstances behind it all. For all we know, it's the neighbor that causes problems and is annoying as all get out and maybe the problem doesn't really exist..... no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10821

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:01 am

sosleepy wrote:
BKay wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I tend to think most people that drive these big trucks (without a need - as in they aren’t farmers or something similar)... you have some douche in you. laugh out loud 

Overgeneralization, maybe. But so many of these truck drivers are unnecessarily aggressive on the road. Just my observation.

Really?? Wow.

laugh out loud I’m joking. I said myself I was overgeneralizing. 

I do think a lot of these pick up drivers are unnecessarily aggressive on the road.
Hmmmm, well I can tell you that my family members use the F150's and are in NO way whatsoever aggressive. Overgeneralization again I guess.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:32 am

vacayeveryday wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
vacayeveryday wrote:

Wait, there are more instances, where Arie hasn't been honest and upfront about his flings with a woman he was dating? Seriously?! Lmao. Finding out about his flings and relationships overlapping, and social media actions and bullying gym goers online, and parking habits and what else seems like a never ending soap opera. Jmo. Cannot stop watching. He's a non stop foot in his mouth, or instagram in his case, overlooking rules and human decency, is just a train wreck I can't look away from. Lmao. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:45 am

Diana wrote:http://m.eonline.com/news/925097/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-are-heavily-pushing-for-a-tv-wedding
Good luck with that Arie and Lauren. So dumb. JMHO Rolling Eyes
AWWWWW thanks so much for sharing that.  Seeing their wedding televised will be a great thing!!!!  Can't wait to see more positive things about this couple! Thanks so much for sharing the link by the way. Can't wait to hear more!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'd be filing a police report against the neighbour. I wouldn't want some lunatic posting online where I live, what kind of vehicle I drive, and pretty much stalking me because that's what she's doing by taking pictures, and harassing me.

I don't care how much she or her SO dislikes Arie. That's not the way to handle a situation that you're not happy with, IMHO. Her behaviour, to me isn't funny. I don't care who it is.
Yep, it does seem that it is a scummy thing for a neighbor to do. If they have a beef, handle it. You don't need to do it in such an attention getting public format just because you know the guy is famous. That and broadcasting the guy's specifics like that, the truck, address where the guy lives, that is grounds for an easy police action, IMO. Comeon, there's better way to handle things. IMO

GuardianAngel wrote:
sosleepy wrote:It’s just getting a little tired to me. Every person who has come out with anything remotely negative about this guy (and there have been A LOT) is either A. Lying or B. The jerk in the situation, not Arie. 

They can’t all be A. Lying or B. Jerks. At some point you need to look at the common denominator instead. 

JMO.

Who are you referring too? Because if you're referring to my comments, I'll set it straight again. I did not say anyone is lying. I did not say Arie is not the jerk, I did not say every one is lying.

Once again, everyone is entitled to their opinions, and just because I'm commenting on what I think of the neighbour, doesn't equate to the neighbour is lying. I too am getting tired.
I too am getting tired. Tired of someone speaking for me. IMO. If I have an opinion, I think we know here that I am not shy and will post it. It's tiring that just because I personally post something positive on the couple, then right after it, it's said how I am ignoring the "scummy" side of Arie as it is repeatedly called. IMO, personally I CHOOSE to see the positive side of what is there. But that's just me. I guess I try to live by my gramma's addage of how it's less energy to try to be nice than repeatedly saying/seeing the negative side of a situation or person cause that can wear you down silly and fast IMO

Maggenzm wrote:
Diana wrote:http://m.eonline.com/news/925097/arie-luyendyk-jr-and-lauren-burnham-are-heavily-pushing-for-a-tv-wedding
Good luck with that Arie and Lauren. So dumb. JMHO Rolling Eyes

I cant wait for this. When you know, you know. I just listened to Courtney Robinson on Steve RS and agree with her, Arie has found the ONE, so why wait? My husband and I meet in December 1977 and got married July 78. We have being married for 40 years this July.
I can't wait neither. I look forward to the positive news and opinions on this couple.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:11 am

Just a quick question: Did the neighbour actually post the address or the truck Arie drives?

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:24 am

sosleepy wrote:One of my siblings is currently engaged and planning to get married in a couple months. They haven’t been together long at all. A year (which is longer than Arie and Lauren). The engagement is fast. It’s giving me some anxiety and worry. 

My sibling’s situation gave me a new perspective on these quickie (and in the limelight) rushed Bachelor engagements. I’d be very concerned if I were Lauren’s family... and really can’t understand if they don’t have some concerns. All of the successful couples have said the real relationship starts now... and most take their time. I don’t understand what Arie and Lauren are trying to prove here with this massive rush. Unless that’s all it is... they just feel like they need to prove to the world. And that, to me, seems like an idiotic reason to get married.
I am so glad my family is SOOO open minded and the time factor didn't bother them as I was married within 6 weeks of meeting my husband. We have been married for close to 30 yrs. Regarding the last bolded.....who says they ARE trying to prove something. IF they are anywhere near in the frame of mind and thinking that my husband and I were, they ARE'NT trying to prove anything but ARE just following their hearts and what they want. Far be it from me to criticize them, have a problem with it or begrudge them of it considering it is THEIR lives. BUT I really hope it is televised. Would so much like to watch that as I feel that they are just as deserving of it as ANY of these other bachnation couples are. cheerleader :Woah-hoo:
MAYBE what's happening with other couples, if indeed it is in the contract that they had to wait 2 yrs to get married how and when they wanted without it being televised, that's exactly what they are waiting for. The two years to plan exactly what they want for their wedding without Fleiss and crew deciding factors for them. no idea

Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'd be filing a police report against the neighbour. I wouldn't want some lunatic posting online where I live, what kind of vehicle I drive, and pretty much stalking me because that's what she's doing by taking pictures, and harassing me.

I don't care how much she or her SO dislikes Arie. That's not the way to handle a situation that you're not happy with, IMHO. Her behaviour, to me isn't funny. I don't care who it is.

:yes: GA, this is not funny, it is crazy and not safe for Arie and Lauren. I hope he finds out about this neighbour online postings and put a stop to it.
IMO, there is something pretty wacko of that neighbor for handling things like this on a public format. Handle them privately. Get the problem solved without acting like an attention seeker because you know the guy is famous..... duh no no Rolling Eyes

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:32 am

I don't see any difference in the neighbour handling this online vs Arie talking about his ex and their miscarriage on a national tv show against the ex's wishes, and Arie posting a video of a stranger in a gym. Arie makes other people's business' publicly, and other people talk about him publicly. IMHO it's the same thing.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz