SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by FLChica Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:16 pm

rosefever wrote:
Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 52 29716325_166767480680887_4549839451437662208_n

Great day supporting @skyhighforkids during the “Ladies Who Brunch” event in Houston. Over $110,000 raised this morning with proceeds going to pediatric cancer research ❤️

Source: https://www.instagram.com/ariejr/

Looks like the comments are overwhelmingly positive, though there's still some (imo) troll activity.
Arie has been active in philanthropy work for many years. He raised $100,000. for the Phoenix Children's Hospital while appearing on Who Wants to Be A Millionaire back in the day.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Minney wrote:
tiger wrote:Getting back to Arie and Lauren... the pics a couple days ago of Lauren wearing sunglasses on an airplane were so obnoxious but so Lauren. Someone needs to tell her she's not as famous or important as she thinks she is. Arie tried to play it off like she was just kidding around, but based on her past behavior and the obviously staged paparazzi photos and videos from their vacation, I think she actually does think she's that big of a deal.

ITA and it appeared Arie was definitely looking like he didn't find it as humorous as she did but she also was just acting her age, IMO.  Wonder what other ways their age difference is starting to irritate one or the other?  Lauren cleaned up her IG but otherwise she had the typical 25 year old pics.  Even the "shake it off" was totally a look-at-me pic IMO.  

Singing....Look at me, I’m Lauren B :gotcha: Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:13 pm

**edited** You do not know if there is a legitimate reason or it's a joke. I personally suffered from severe pressure headaches for 12 years after getting burned from a perm. I had to wear sunglasses and baseball caps both inside and outside every day. This was to keep the glare of lights off of my eyes and to help with the nausea that added to the headache. If anyone suffers from bad migraines or just headaches in general. You will understand how the light can affect your health.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Members opinions are always welcomed and not judged)

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:29 pm

I, too, suffer from migraines and wear sunglasses year round and at times other people may not.

Just playing the odds here that this wasn’t the case with LB though. laugh out loud
 IMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:30 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
Minney wrote:
tiger wrote:Getting back to Arie and Lauren... the pics a couple days ago of Lauren wearing sunglasses on an airplane were so obnoxious but so Lauren. Someone needs to tell her she's not as famous or important as she thinks she is. Arie tried to play it off like she was just kidding around, but based on her past behavior and the obviously staged paparazzi photos and videos from their vacation, I think she actually does think she's that big of a deal.

ITA and it appeared Arie was definitely looking like he didn't find it as humorous as she did but she also was just acting her age, IMO.  Wonder what other ways their age difference is starting to irritate one or the other?  Lauren cleaned up her IG but otherwise she had the typical 25 year old pics.  Even the "shake it off" was totally a look-at-me pic IMO.  

Alright, I know that many ppl don't like Lauren and Arie, and there are perhaps several good reasons for that to be the case. IMO one of them is not because Lauren goofs around with her sunglasses on a plane. IMO her behavior did not rise to the level of obnoxious nor "look-at-me" nor does it give rise to speculation that there are now "age difference" issues. Considering his dating past I think it's safe to say that Arie is very comfortable with younger women. As for the "obnoxious/look-at-me" part, take a look at the IG pages of the BN contestants and you'll see many more attention-grabbing bikini, topless, shirtless, sexy posing, seeking-attention posts in comparison.
Right?! laugh out loud Arie also posted a story having fun with the Mariah thing and IMO clearly enjoyed teasing Lauren about it and even joining in with the Mariah “impersonation” ... like in this video:

laureneburnham IG story via bachelor.bachelorettenation IG

They’re just having fun/goofing off ... the whole thing is IMO no more  “look at me” than SM in general.  no idea
Sheesh laugh out loud

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3 - Page 52 200
Giphy

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:40 pm

This couple is just the gift that keeps on giving. Has Arie gone back to work yet or is he training Lauren to be his assistant, first? According to Arie, what was her role in his real estate career, again?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Did Arie say that Lauren will be working with him in real estate? That’s great, imo.  I missed that.

Since moving cross country, they’ve been in Scottsdale about 10 days with two trips in between.  One to Nashville to the Southern Women’s Show and one to Houston for a pediatric cancer fundraiser.  Arie has a race in Long Beach this weekend and one in Australia in May.  I’m guessing between unpacking, juggling the racing season and wedding planning, they haven’t focused on real estate yet, but I think it’s great they have that to look forward to working on together.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:48 pm

@Iluvbachette@sosleepy We saw pictures of Lauren out and about in sunny Iceland with out the sunglasses. If you need them for photo sensitivity you need them in all sun, not selected sun. And IMO, when I have a migraine or bad head ache I am not giggling and joking around. 

My opinion is Lauren thought she was cute. As of right now Arie does too. Good for them, even if it annoys the crap out of me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:57 pm

I don't see how wearing sunglasses on a plane is an attention-seeking thing. But that's just me. If she felt like wearing them in a photo, I don't get why that is a big deal. **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NO SPOILERS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:39 pm

I really like that they have a little be of the "I don't give a damn" attitude. I think they have the right to live their lives anyway they please, just as we do. She can wear glasses or not everyday and everywhere if she wants to, why should I care? JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:40 pm

They barely post on SM and when they do, it's usually of their philanthropy work or trips to other countries. They have been unusually quiet but I tend to think they just aren't huge SM users to begin with. Lauren was being silly with the sunglasses. She even had a Snapchat filter while wearing them. I highly doubt she flew the entire time with the sunglasses on. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:49 pm

Once a year, I go to a ladies brunch in. I drink fancy drinks, bid on baskets, and there is a silent auction. The proceeds go to benefit a children’s hospital in the area - specifically pediatric cancer. It’s a fun event. I like the cause. Sounds a lot like this thing Arie and Lauren showed up for. I never thought to label it my “philanthropy work” though. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #3

+68
MommaSez
tiger
gurlbrit
chelsiega
bluwavz