SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:07 am

@Justme.....we have known for a while that Laura's grandpa was in the hostilpal and we believe she was there visitng him on Sunday. Laura was papped walking with her girlfriends in Bondi on Tuesday. But hope the grandpa feels better soon.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by NostalgicNZA Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:08 am

@Justme laugh out loud Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 56 3806527698

(re:flo complaining about elora cheating)

Last edited by NostalgicNZA on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:09 am

mercieme wrote:@Justme.....we have known for a while that Laura's grandpa was in the hostilpal and we believe she was there visitng him on Sunday. Laura was papped walking with her girlfriends in Bondi on Tuesday. But hope the grandpa feels better soon.

Yeah I'm just wondering if he has taken a turn for the worse. I really hope all is well with him though. Not nice losing the ones we love.

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 am

So wait, Laura was papped in Bondi on Mon (with granny) and Tues then? I mean I know she lives in rushcutters but why would she be in Bondi two days in a row, especially since Matty is from Bondi and you're that close to the finale? Seems a bit weird right? I men's Bondi is great and all but there are other places to eat and shop in the east.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:34 am

Holy moly that James Blunt song is profoundly depressing, it's nice but I think its about two people who can't be together.

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/full-performance-james-blunt-on-the-bachelor
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:35 am

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/gold-coasts-own-the-bachelor-girl-tara-pavlovic-tries-to-woo-matty-j-on-a-rollercoaster/news-story/0497580b881f6a5eec96bb74bde4a9c2
Tara is taking matty to a theme park

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:50 am

Zaynab wrote:http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/gold-coasts-own-the-bachelor-girl-tara-pavlovic-tries-to-woo-matty-j-on-a-rollercoaster/news-story/0497580b881f6a5eec96bb74bde4a9c2
Tara is taking matty to a theme park

@Zaynab that's a subscription only article, can't you cut and paste it here, I will fix the quotation for you if needed. Also is there a picture of Matty, if so what color top is he wearing. We need to ID the girl he was with on a SC in the SC thread...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:01 pm

brownravens wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:I actually really agree with her about Matty changing. There are only a few times this season that I saw the same Matty that I saw o GL's season. The first night (meet and greet), after his first SD with Laura when he was gushing about her, and when he was on his SD with Elise (on the bus and playing hockey). Apart from that, I think he did change, I think he knew who his F1 was very early on (Laura) and it was killing him to force a relationship with the other women. JMO.

I know the general consensus for Laura goes hand in hand with the idea that Matty fell for her early and didn't budge but I haven't seen giddy, ridiculous in love Matty yet.

I think all the drama and having to keep the women causing it, also played a factor. Not to mention, that he has to be on all the time and is aware that he has to put on a show. Being the lead is draining. I hope he has a new found appreciation for Georgia now.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:02 pm

"60 seconds with Tara from The Bachelor
Entertainment
Gold Coast’s own The Bachelor girl Tara Pavlovic tries to woo Matty J on a rollercoaster
Sally Coates, Gold Coast Bulletin
an hour ago

You should spot some familiar scenery if you tune into The Bachelor tonight.

Our girl Tara Pavlovic has reached the final four in the race for romance and is bringing it home, and by “it” we mean the Bachelor himself, Matty J.

“I never thought I’d make it to the home visits, no way,” she laughs.

“I didn’t think I’d make it past the first couple of weeks.

“It’d be a bit weird to even think, ‘Oh yeah I’ll definitely make it to this stage (home visits).’

“I think expect the worst rather than prepare for the best.”

It seems to be working for the career nanny so far, who thought she’d be better suited to a hard yakka, blue-collar man who enjoys a Bunnings snag and Milton mango.
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/27b743d393c7d809772c5541bea93660?width=650

Bachelor contestant Tara Pavlovic at The Star Gold Coast. Photo by Richard Gosling
“I’m confident in myself, in my personality, but I wasn’t too confident in how my personality matched with Matty’s personality,” she says.

“Maybe if the Bachelor was a bogan tradie I’d feel more confident.

“I’d definitely see myself go to hometown visits if that was the case.

“He’s a full proper Bondi marketing professional. He’s legit. As if he’s going to pick me, simple Tara. I’m stoked I’m still here.”

Tonight you can watch as Tara takes Matty to one of our city’s landmark theme parks, which was closed to the public for filming, because as Tara jokes: “Matty J wait in a line? I don’t think so.”

“I organised the date for him, I took him to a theme park,” she says.

“Theme parks are my favourite thing, I may have only recently moved to the Gold Coast but every time I came here I’d look forward to the theme parks the most.
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/7ff15ff349fdc74f6c89928c9f582fef?width=650

Tara Pavlovic. Photo by Richard Gosling.
“Because he’s always going on about wanting someone whose adventurous and crap like that I knew he’d be fine.

“But I don’t think he thought I’d like theme parks, I think he was surprised.”

Tara is a relatively fresh GC girl, only moving here in February. But luckily, she’s got some family here too who will host family time — two sisters, their husbands, their children and Tara’s brother.
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/dc967095e9ba6237008af687040c9999?width=316

Bachelor contestant Tara Pavlovic at The Star Gold Coast. Photo by Richard Gosling
Tara says they’re a lot like her in the sense that they’re non-judgemental and warm.

“My family are so chill I wasn’t worried at all about them not liking him,” she says.

“They give everyone the time of day.

“They might form judgments in their own mind but no matter what they’d welcome him with open arms.

“I wasn’t worried about them embarrassing me at all, they’re legends, they wouldn’t do anything to embarrass me on purpose or accidentally either.

“I wasn’t worried at all really, I didn’t do too much worrying on the show.

“I just went with the flow every day — whatever’s meant to be will be.”

The home visits signify the pointy end of the season, and they’re also the point when the public begins theorising over who the next season’s star might be.
http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/a3a80af2f09e6c3e6472f9a877469137?width=316

The Bachelor contestant Tara Pavlovic at The Star Gold Coast. Photo by Richard Gosling

Tara says she wouldn’t say no, but would like to see that the contestants are better cared for if she were in Matty’s position.

“I would ask for more information and see exactly how it works,” she says.

“There are a few things I’d want to chat about, about how it’s run.

“A lot of the girls struggled emotionally and I think there could have been ways to help girls not struggle as much.

“I wouldn’t want to be the catalyst of people struggling for my own gain.

“I think they could make it emotionally easier for people.”"

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:11 pm

There was a 60 sec video as well. It starts with She said didnt want something with spit when you kiss then come apart First question was what was it like watching yourself kiss on national tv? She said she forgot what it was like and when the music played she was like waaaa and yahhh and she cheered herself. 2nd was how she deals with haters onle and she said one lady told her she has add and needed to be medicated she said she just responded that she doesn't have ADD and doesnt need med so thanks for ur concern. 3rd question was who were your favorite girls in the house and she said when they were in the house they were Nat, Sian and Steph but after they left they became Cobie, elise and lisa. Last question was if your still single what kind of guy does she want. She said she wouldn't mind a builder or tradee.

Zaynab

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:14 pm

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/entertainment/gold-coasts-own-the-bachelor-girl-tara-pavlovic-tries-to-woo-matty-j-on-a-rollercoaster/news-story/0497580b881f6a5eec96bb74bde4a9c2

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:12 pm

well we can rule out Tara for next bachelorette then
it takes guts to say it out loud that the prods sucked to take care of the contestants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+42
bondi_blonde
Mommyof2
Ash
Norcalgal
ideas_ideas
Hooked
spangler
Skeppy
Rikkim
Schnitty4lyf
carraiger